RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 28-10-2008 06:44 PM

*hugs Amanda*
Hello :]
Do you want some cake?

Dramatic 28-10-2008 06:45 PM

Meh. I want snow.
It's cold enough though..and, our boiler has packed up.
Yep.
And we won't get a replacement until Monday.
****ing JOY.
So i shall continue to freeze my tits off until then. *Sigh*

Still dissociating. Arms are raw from SI'ing.
I'm mentally/emotionally/physically exhausted. It's beyond a joke now.

Meh. I know i'll give up soon.
Mmm.
Less of me.

Hope you're all ok. Am keeping my fingers crossed for you Kahlia RE the operation. *hug*
lots of love to all
laura x

BoundNoMore 28-10-2008 07:00 PM

mmmmmmmmmmm cake....
thanks alexx!!! :-)
what's the occasion?

Detour. Derail 28-10-2008 07:05 PM

18th burfday ^_^
Its not til tomorrow though....but ill be at work tomorrow night hehe

MammaMia 28-10-2008 07:05 PM

*cuddles Alexx, Amanda & Laura lot & lots*

Alexx, sure thing :D

Amanda, don't worry about it, are you ok?? xx

Laura, I'm so sorry sweetie :(

Dramatic 28-10-2008 07:08 PM

No need to be sorry Helen, i'm quite used to feeling like this now, heh, you sort of become accustomed to it after a while.
hug
x

BoundNoMore 28-10-2008 07:11 PM

Well Happy early birthday Alexx!!!
*cuddles Helen back and sighs* I wish I could say I was ok...

MammaMia 28-10-2008 07:17 PM

*cuddles you both back*

It'll be ok I promise.

Heh, guess who fainted earlier? Stuipd girl.

BoundNoMore 28-10-2008 07:20 PM

I have been passing out A LOT lately... ><
like almost daily... or at least every other day

MammaMia 28-10-2008 07:31 PM

Seen a doc about it?

I've had a headache thats come on real quick :S Probs cus of banging it :(

Dramatic 28-10-2008 07:35 PM

I usually feel faint when i'm PMS'ing, it's all the hormonal changes, which would probably explain why you fainted.-hug- Hope you feel better soon. x

MammaMia 28-10-2008 07:37 PM

But I'm not on anymore and so my hormones should be back to normal now. *hugs* I hope so too. My sister seems to think it was probs cus of a hot bath followed by a hot shower caused it...cus shes had really hot baths before and felt faint!

Dramatic 28-10-2008 07:40 PM

Your hormones will still be whacko even if you've just come off. As you only came on a few days ago, it takes upto a week for hormones to settle down - especially over ovulation time.
Hot baths can send your BP skyhigh so it could be that.
Well hopefully it's just a once off occurance :) x

caiden 28-10-2008 09:32 PM

hi all. thank you for the blanket, teddy, and drink. im still here in my corner. i dont really know what to say, even though i feel like i need to talk to someone....if i ever figure out what to say, i will let you all know. in the mean time, can i just have a hug? i wont bother you all, i will just stay here in the corner out of the way. thanks.

Pomegranate 28-10-2008 09:36 PM

*^%$% )$TS% god damn it!!

I took a day off last week, a mental health day so I didn't crash completely and missed a seminar as a result. My tutor now wants me to write a review summary of the set reading to prove I did it....by thursday. I also have three normal seminars to prepare for by then and two essays and a presentation to write for next week and thats before I get my German tomorrow. God damn m/h.

Sorry, just needed to rant :(

Be careful Hells, could be any one of a number of things but make sure you go to the doctors if it happens again. *hugs*

Sorry everyone is struggling at the moment. I understand about the heating issue Laura, ours is playing up at the moment too. We could literally see our breath this afternoon! *hugs*

Glad your back Amanda *squishes*

It's good you enoyed yourself yesterday Zowie! Could you maybe arrange to meet up with those friends later this week so you don't spend as much time alone if it bothers you?

*pounces on Alexx and helps put up decorations* Missed you girlie x

Kahulia (sorry if spelling is wrong!)- Thinking of you and I'm really pleased your pdoc is getting things sorted for you. Hopefully it won't take too long and you can be in and out and feeling better before you know it! *hugs*

Pomegranate 28-10-2008 09:36 PM

*hugs psychomess* PM box is open if you ever need to chat x

MammaMia 28-10-2008 09:40 PM

Laura- there is that to be fair, thanks wifey for giving me a lesson in hormones hehe :) But yeah hopefully it's one off again. It's silly though because we were talking about how I fainted on my mum's birthday last year...and then I go ****ing faint today tsk!!

Betty- we're here if you do want anything, including a chat *cuddles lots*

Emma- grrrr tutors think they're so clever...not! *cuddles lots* Oh I went and booked you know who's tickets tehehehe oh dear!! Shall top up my phone and text you in the morning to see how you are if you would like? :) Hopefully I'll be ok =] I feel stuipdly ill at the moment.

caiden 28-10-2008 09:44 PM

thank you pomegranate. i am just having a really hard time right now with everything...including gathering up the courage to talk to someone about what is going on. thank you for the hugs though. i need that more than anything right now. hugs back.
*returns to corner to curl up and cry*

Kahlia1981 28-10-2008 09:54 PM

*hugs everyone*

Dramatic 28-10-2008 10:08 PM

*Hugs Emma* Try not to get too stressed about it hun, i know that's easier said than done but the more you stress the more crap you're going to feel.
Don't ever feel pushed into doing something you feel is beyond your current means, if you feel you can do it - that's great! If not, i'm pretty sure your tutor will understand if you need an extra few days.

And in regards to the heating..i used to live on a farm, grew up there all my life up until i was 19.
It was a Tyde cottage - therefor, it came with my fathers job. My mum/dad lived there for 27 years - my fathers boss was a wanker (excuse language - that's putting it politely though) and refused to do anything in the house.
The house was riddled with damp in most rooms, and we went without heating for 2 years because the boss refused to fork out on a new boiler to be fitted.
So we lived with electric heaters which sent bills sky high so we usually went cold/walked around with massive layers on and hot water bottles.

So compared to back then..i can't complain.
Still hate being cold though!

Grr. Makes me angry thinking of the old house. I miss it terribly, but my father was treated so badly by his boss - he didn't even get a handshake or a thankyou after working there for 27 years - THAT just sums up how much of an arse he was.

We had to move as the house was in a state of disrepair.
We found it in 2006 being rented out - we were disgusted. The boss had fitted a brand new kitchen and painted all the walls again.
The thing is..it was summer when they advertised it, therefor no damp problems would have been seen.
So i feel terribly sorry for anyone living in there at this time of year. Rain was actually coming through one of the bedroom walls..which proves how bad it was in places. And wallpapering was a massive no no! It would just come off. Paint peeled/bubbled. *sigh*

Still miss my childhood home though.

Meh. That was one massive ramble.
*big hugs* to everyone.

And you're welcome Wifey - i know far too many things about hormones/periods/pregnancies and the like!

x