RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

BoundNoMore 07-07-2008 12:48 AM

*sits down in a corner, draws knees up to chest, wraps arms around knees, and rocks...... staring off into oblivion*

MammaMia 07-07-2008 12:56 AM

*hugs Amanda*

You ok hunni?

BoundNoMore 07-07-2008 01:08 AM

not really... I posted about it in vets support and in mental health

MammaMia 07-07-2008 01:14 AM

*snuggles*

I'll go look :)

Pomegranate 07-07-2008 01:55 AM

62 painkillers
16 antibiotics
a packet of sleeping tablets
35 caffeine tablets
28 AD's

so pretty, so menacing, so entrancing. Someone give me the courage to take them. Please...

lil-princess 07-07-2008 02:06 AM

*hugs* Em please don't take any of them huni it's not worth it, and i am soo not giving you the courage to take them no chance and i'm sure nowon else will aswell, whats making you feel like taking them hun??

xxxEmmaxxx

MammaMia 07-07-2008 03:05 AM

Please don't.

Pease Emma. You want to go to the states and see Ally? You can't do that if you're dead from all those pills. Don't you want the chance of having so many great oportunites including getting better? You won't ever know if you took all of those and died...(which I really think you would). Please Em, you're stronger than those pills. Maybe you can't see that yet but deep down in your sub concious, you know you are better than that.

Please. Don't make me have to try not cry on holiday because I miss you. Don't make me have to come home to "Emma's od'd/Emma's died".....dont please?

*massive snuggles*

I love you Em x

Casper_Fading 07-07-2008 03:35 AM

don't you dare. DON'T YOU DARE! *glares*

MammaMia 07-07-2008 03:37 AM

*sits worrying*

Casper_Fading 07-07-2008 03:45 AM

em, read my thread about my od and how worried and scared people were... it would be EXACTLY the same with you. EXACTLY! Don't you DARE! Please.

effervescence 07-07-2008 03:56 AM

hey jeremy. how are you?

emma, please don't. please. i couldn't cope if something happened to you, and i know helen and emma and all us feel that way too. *hugs*

MammaMia 07-07-2008 04:02 AM

Very true Chlo *hugs you lots*

Emma, please don't. Please. I know I shouldn't ask, but....please think of us all? *snuggles* Like how you tell us not to do this & that. How do you think we'd feel if we lost you? We be ten times worse. Infact I would NEVER forgive myself....

CrazyHayley 07-07-2008 12:04 PM

*comes out of padded cell into ward*
I don't know you emma but I know one thing since my short time here on RYL and in this psych ward, everyone is great at listening and supporting eachother through the toough and horrendus times. Please don't give in, I OD'd 8years ago, the doctors were beffled how I survived, I was pissed off at the time for surviving and all I had to show for it was damaged kidneys and liver. The worst part is seeing what it does to those around you, I thought I'd be ending their pain, no longer a burden, but the truth is when people love you they don't think of you as a burden and just want to help you. Let your friends listen to your deepest darkest woes and let them support you through this tough time, you can make it through and come out stronger and an example of hope for the rest of us.
I just hope I haven't posted this too late after the intial post but I was having my own crisis. sorry.xx

MammaMia 07-07-2008 12:05 PM

Hayley, that was a beautiful post. *snuggles you*

Emma, please check in?

lil-princess 07-07-2008 12:21 PM

*Sending everyone loads of hugs*

Em how are you doing huni?? please let us know your ok *hugs*

How's everyone else today?? xxx

MammaMia 07-07-2008 01:03 PM

*jumps on Emsie*

:P

Love you.

Omg, I have to go to my counsellor. For the last time. I don't want to say goodbye :(

Detour. Derail 07-07-2008 01:20 PM

I'm fed up now....I really want to start work...but they are still trying to sort out my shifts....I NEED to start work...I need something to take my mind of EVERYTHING... :/

lil-princess 07-07-2008 01:36 PM

*Runs and hides* hehehe,

luv ya 2 hunni and counselling will be fine as i've already said :) let us know how it goes when you come back, it'll prob be hard but you'll get through it ok cause your strong *hugs*

Sending you loads of hugs Alex, hopefully they will sort them out soon hun then you'll be working, what job is it that your gonna do??

xxx

Detour. Derail 07-07-2008 01:40 PM

Working in the Co-op bank..helping customers with problems they have.
I'm sick of being sat around all day... :(

lil-princess 07-07-2008 02:16 PM

Cool, well i hope you hear from them soon hun *hug* and i know the feeling, i don't have a job even tho i need one and it does my head in sitting around doing nothing all day and every day.

---

I don't feel so great :( i should be ok but i'm not, i was gonna go see my baby cousin but i don't think i should with the way i feel right now :( but oh well. xxx