RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 27-06-2008 03:10 PM

*drops off hugs for everyone*

Oh my gee. I wrote about feeling very dizzy and sick, a few hours ago and completely forgot it. Char (someone I know, as she works with my mum) told my mum about it, who then rang me to see if I was ok. That's finnne but what if I'd written that I was sucidical? Hmmmm better watch my back now :(

Jetforce 27-06-2008 03:34 PM

*squishes every1*

blondiebear 27-06-2008 04:04 PM

*burrows into Jem's squishes*

Auburn Shadow 27-06-2008 04:29 PM

*joins the squishes*

zowie 27-06-2008 04:50 PM

Just re-dyed my hair :D

Pomegranate 27-06-2008 05:00 PM

*squishes everyone*

What colour Zowie? How did it go with your Dad and Grandad?

Where did you write it Helen? Suppose it is nice that she cares at least. How are you doing?

farawayfairy (sorry don't know your name), I don't know why it has to be so hard but well done on the 6 months that's amazing! Everyone has slip ups so don't worry too much about it.

*pounces on Alexx* How are you hun? Missed you x

Jeremy, don't worry about your exams, there done now. I would have put money on failing but I passed. You will be fine.

*goes to look at Hannah's thread*

Has anyone heard from Ally? I PM'd her a few days ago and haven't got a response and she hasn't been on here for a few days either. Ally if you read this can you PM or email me so I know your ok sweetie? *hugs*

-------------------

I have just been stitched without anaesthetic. Very Sore and pissed off :(.

Kuwairo 27-06-2008 05:08 PM

^ ouch! they're not supposed to do that are they? Hope you're ok...

I failed exams :s
Bad end to a rollercoaster week.

blondiebear 27-06-2008 05:11 PM

*stays in the group cuddle and weeps on shoulders*

I'm feeling like a lost little girl again today. Someone please cuddle me?

Unfortunately, now I need to go to a meeting. At least it is the kind of nice group where I can be myself, tears and all.

MammaMia 27-06-2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 881350)
Where did you write it Helen? Suppose it is nice that she cares at least. How are you doing?

Has anyone heard from Ally? I PM'd her a few days ago and haven't got a response and she hasn't been on here for a few days either. Ally if you read this can you PM or email me so I know your ok sweetie? *hugs*

I have just been stitched without anaesthetic. Very Sore and pissed off :(.

*hugs lots* Yes it is very nice she cares, I do appericate it. It was written in my fb status earlier. I'm in agony :(

I heard from Ally *thinks* Wednesday? I know she left for her meds appointment but never came back and she ALWAYS comes back, so am little worried too.

Ouch, I thought they're not allowed to do that. *snuggles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 881376)
I failed exams :s
Bad end to a rollercoaster week.

*snuggles*

*squishes everyone*

I need some looking after meh lol, I've gone frigging hurt my wrist and not even on purpose :crying: I fell over on the grass (yes embrassing I know, but I am a complete clumsy ****). I remember once on D of E, we walked on edge of a moutin, and I didn't fall down, up & down high hills, still stayed upwright, over fences/gates etc and don't fall, yet the minute we have alittle run on grass (bearing in mind it had just not long rained on it) I fall over. Damm you >.< So clumsy!

*cries* As for the rest of my problems....I dunno what to do. But I do know I'm gonna enjoy myself tonight =D

Kuwairo 27-06-2008 08:16 PM

*hugs susan and helen*
I'm clumsy too Helen =)
What you up to tonight?

Auburn Shadow 27-06-2008 09:05 PM

*hugs everyone*

I think, after having had to listen to countless arguments constantly from the time my mum got home at 1, I need to get out of this house for a while. Normally, I'd stick it out, but... then I'd be back to cutting every day, that's what always happens. But I'm going to go and stay at my friend's for a bit, from tomorrow morning anyways... But I don't know how much I'll be able to get on here or online at all actually, so may not be around for a few days.

Take care of yourselves, I'll be thinking of you all.

zowie 27-06-2008 09:52 PM

*Hugs Susan and Helen*
Auburn, hope things work out okay and staying at your friend's gives you the space you need.

My hair colour is purple :D
And breakfast went fine. Then me and my dad went into town (where he bought me the hair dye) and I got a new jewelled ball for one of my helix earrings.

Having friends over tonight, things are going well at the moment. xxx

blondiebear 27-06-2008 10:06 PM

I'm back to confused about the job situation. I think i'm so hormonal though that anything would make me upset.
I'm sad about the missing a daddy too. Mourning is so weird, triggered in unusual ways.

Client appointment had to be postponed, the front of my condo/flat is being painted. Glad I brought the tortoise in.

MammaMia 28-06-2008 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 881793)
*hugs susan and helen*
I'm clumsy too Helen =)
What you up to tonight?

*hugs u tight :P* I just spent four hours partying wooooop. Helped me forget my **** for a few hours. Feel like I'm about to bloody cry again tho. Ohhhh :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 881989)
*Hugs Susan and Helen*
Auburn, hope things work out okay and staying at your friend's gives you the space you need.

My hair colour is purple :D
And breakfast went fine. Then me and my dad went into town (where he bought me the hair dye) and I got a new jewelled ball for one of my helix earrings.

Having friends over tonight, things are going well at the moment. xxx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay sounds goooooood sweetie *hugs u*

Hana, I hope things work out and you get the space needed!!!! <3

I am fed up :|

blondiebear 28-06-2008 01:25 AM

Even though it is only 5:30, i'm done for the day with everything but being lazy. I have a howling back ache so will go curl up for a while.
I hope this mood passes soon.

Jetforce 28-06-2008 04:49 AM

Thx's emma...*cuddles u*
I hope ur okies too xxx

Just to let u know ally hasn't been on for a while - she's behind on her mobile bill so yeah

blondiebear 28-06-2008 03:53 PM

Morning. I usually like this time of day. All I want is for this awful mood to go away. Five more days of it maybe. All I want to do is sit in front of the TV. That is so not like me. Even chocolate isn't helping much.

This may sound dumb but I so want to have my hair cut to its fall and winter length. I let it grow longer in summer so I can put it up, but I just can't seem to be bothered.

Will someone please come sit next to me and cuddle me while I curl up in a sunny place and start to crochet my next rug?

Though the first one is so pretty, I'll be using it in the hall, not in the laundry room!

blondiebear 28-06-2008 05:16 PM

Where is everyone?

MammaMia 28-06-2008 05:47 PM

Alexx still hasn't got the net.

Katch is at sea.

Emma (Pomegranate) is on her way back home

Emma (lil-princess) refuses to post on RYL.

Jemerey is asleep?

I've been out today :)

Aly has no net I believe.

Hana is at her friend's for a while.

Chloe is at home and has no net aswell.

I believe that covers everyone except Jess & Ku.

*huggles Susan*

1ofmany 28-06-2008 11:32 PM

I've gotten really wound up with some friends today and am really low now. Need somewere to hide. Fourtunatly my parents are out so i can shout at myself in a mirror if I want to!
Feeling really angry at myself and dont have anyone to turn to.