RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 30-12-2010 12:51 AM

*Curls up*

ljmeep 30-12-2010 01:16 AM

*plops down on nearest couch with 'Burned' the last book in the House of Night series* Hello wardies :)

frenchhorn 30-12-2010 01:24 AM

*hugs nicole, helen, kelly, crimson, mark, sarah, jill, solo and everyone else*

How are you all?

I brought some books today with my amazon voucher

PoisonedApple 30-12-2010 01:27 AM

0.0 the cuteness!

*hugs Kelly, Nicole, Helen and Oliver (and anyone else lurking around :))*

ljmeep 30-12-2010 01:31 AM

*hugs all bacl* I'm doing better now that the mess w/ the gas co. are straightend out & I'm over my panic attack

how bout all of u?

Still hangin' in there, Oliver?

frenchhorn 30-12-2010 01:33 AM

*hugs kelly* I'm glad you managed to sort the messwith the gas company and your over your panic attack, they are horrible things.

Yeah managing to hang in there

ljmeep 30-12-2010 01:38 AM

good. Glad you're hanging in there.

And yes panic attacks suck! My chest hurt for like an hour after and is still a little tight... I also have a cold so I know that didn't help anything.

*curls up in blanket and covers a cough* I'm thinking nyquill is needed tonight.

MammaMia 30-12-2010 02:23 AM

*cuddles Crimson, Kelly, Oliver & Nicole*

I'm good =)

ljmeep 30-12-2010 02:29 AM

*cuddles back* .... I'm headin for the nyquill soon ... so if my typing becomes all unreadable please don't be concerned... mama's gettin herself some sleep tonight and maybe i can finally knock this cold!

*sneezes and coughs*

MammaMia 30-12-2010 02:49 AM

Colds sucks :( Especially the one that's been going round. I had it with a bad cough and it was awful :/ *cuddles*

nuclearnight 30-12-2010 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2630357)
*hugs nicole, helen, kelly, crimson, mark, sarah, jill, solo and everyone else*

How are you all?

I brought some books today with my amazon voucher

Ooh what did you order? :)

Should probably sleep soon... :doze:

ljmeep 30-12-2010 02:52 AM

thanks... my cough is just now getting bad. my head is killing me and the soar throat is kicking in... but I'll make it through.

While this would knock my hubby on his ass... I can still managed to drag my butt outta bed and take care of the kids :)

ljmeep 30-12-2010 02:54 AM

*hugs back* :)

risenfromperdition 30-12-2010 02:56 AM

I got 15 books at the library :p

MammaMia 30-12-2010 02:57 AM

Good for you Kelly =) *cuddles*

Heather, wow that's lots of books!!

nuclearnight 30-12-2010 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorseRidinBbe07 (Post 2630469)
I got 15 books at the library :p

*is jealous*

Must go to the library soon...

frenchhorn 30-12-2010 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearnight (Post 2630465)
Ooh what did you order? :)

Should probably sleep soon... :doze:

I ordered Christopher Hitchin's God is not Great and Stephen Fry's two autobiographies, can't wait to get them, it will be hard knowing which one to read first.

How are you? yeah I shouldprobably sleep soon too, have crisis team appt at 11am, meh don't wanna go, they keep suggesting hospital or sleeping tablets.

*hugs Heather* thats a lot of books to get out at once, hope you have fun reading them though :)

*hugs kelly* hope you feel better soon, colds like that really suck and good for you still managing to sort the kids.

*hugs Helen, Crimson, Nicole and all others who have popped in*

nuclearnight 30-12-2010 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2630483)
I ordered Christopher Hitchin's God is not Great and Stephen Fry's two autobiographies, can't wait to get them, it will be hard knowing which one to read first.

How are you? yeah I shouldprobably sleep soon too, have crisis team appt at 11am, meh don't wanna go, they keep suggesting hospital or sleeping tablets.

Moab is my Washpot is one of my favourite books ever, I've loved Stephen Fry to bits ever since I read it a few years ago. Not read the second one yet though, but I really should given how much I liked the first.

I'm good thanks, really will go to sleep soon as I'm seeing my step-family tomorrow.

Ah yeah you probably should sleep too then, always better to get these stressful things done with the proper energy. Are you very against those suggestions? *hug*

ljmeep 30-12-2010 03:15 AM

thanks, oliver & Helen. :) I think the Nyquill is starting to kick in ... can't stop yawning

*yawns*

frenchhorn 30-12-2010 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearnight (Post 2630492)
Moab is my Washpot is one of my favourite books ever, I've loved Stephen Fry to bits ever since I read it a few years ago. Not read the second one yet though, but I really should given how much I liked the first.

I'm good thanks, really will go to sleep soon as I'm seeing my step-family tomorrow.

Ah yeah you probably should sleep too then, always better to get these stressful things done with the proper energy. Are you very against those suggestions? *hug*

I've loved Stephen Fry ever since I got the first harry potter on tape with him reading it, that man is a legend.

mmm, yeah I should probably sleep, well I'm not against the hospital idea, except for the fact I'm at home with my family at the moment and a friend is coming new years eve for a few days so that could keep me going until i go back to manchester, its then thats its a worry espeially as i have a very detaild suicide plan, not sure what i think of sleeping tablets
hope you manage to sleep ok *hugs*

*hugs kelly* hope you manage some sleep