RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 24-05-2010 04:25 AM

*throw confetti around for Kahlia* Great job! On both talking to the advocate and the 21 months!

*hugs julie, helen, and heather*

*hides under blankets for awhile*

MammaMia 24-05-2010 04:46 AM

I feel soooooooooooo sick, it's horrible :'( *hides*

SoMuchMore 24-05-2010 04:58 AM

*cuddles gently* im sorry that you aren't feeling well hun.

SoMuchMore 24-05-2010 05:30 AM

*kicks things around in anger* I am doing everything right. Why cant I just be okay? I hate this. I'm done. Whats the frickin' point anyway.

EDIT: i'm sorry you guys. I'm kinda freaking out right now... But it may not be right to post so anger-ly

Kahlia1981 24-05-2010 06:07 AM

Thanks Laura - but I've still got some time to go - a whole 17 hours - 'till my 21 month milestone! By the way honey, feel free to let your anger out. It's better than keeping it in. *offers hugs gently*

Hels: Sorry you're feeling sick. :( *big hugs*

A bit knotted up here. Went with my friend to get some stuff from her mother's place. She has been offered a place. She has to go into a Real Estate Agent tomorrow to sign the lease and stuff. Am very relieved for her. It'll mean some stability for the kids.

*sighs and collapses onto a pile of duvets*

xxjuliexx 24-05-2010 07:02 AM

*sits sniffles*

wildly insane 24-05-2010 08:12 AM

*hugs**hugs**hugs**hugs**hugs*
Go Kahlia, 21 months is awesome, we should throw a ward party for you :o)
gotta go catch a plane
take care everyone

katnovia 24-05-2010 08:38 AM

*sniffles and hides in a corner* I hate being alone. *rubs head* stupid headaches won't go away. Miss you all because I havn't managed to get on and spend some time here with you all.
take care everyone. I'll be about later, maybe, depends on family.

EDIT: congratulations on 21 months Kahlia! Go you!

Doikers 24-05-2010 08:58 AM

Way to go Kahlia ,21 Months is great!! :-D

Also Thankyou for everyone who said grats to me for my weekend S.I. free , it means tons :)
I'm back at my flat now and am all hot and it's not yet 9am hmmm hot day ahead methinks.

*HUGS WARD MATES*

one_step_closer 24-05-2010 09:58 AM

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 24-05-2010 10:05 AM

*Hugs Lindsay*

MammaMia 24-05-2010 10:24 AM

*hugs everyone*

I feel sooooo ****. In every single way. Fantastic.

shadowedsoul 24-05-2010 10:46 AM

*Sneaks in and hides under a pile of blankets* I have had
enough really have. Can't do this anymore,can't go on
pretending this is okay any more.just want to break away
so badly,just wish it was possible to do right now,screw
waiting for a couple of months,feel very traped and I'm
sufocating. =\

one_step_closer 24-05-2010 10:56 AM

I'm sorry you're both struggling. I'm here if you need anything.

Scarletdreamer 24-05-2010 11:02 AM

Congratulations on 21 months SI-free (close enough right now anyway!!), Kahlia!!! *does the happy dance just for you* lol... and also for the advocate meeting going so well!! *tosses confetti in the air* And I agree with Hannah, we should have a ward party. :D *cuddles*

And Mark, congratulations again on the SI-free weekend, you did better than I did. *dances with* Am proud of you, if that means anything at all to you. :) *cuddles*

Kat, I'm sorry that you've such a headache and can't focus much. Hope you feel better soon. *huggles gently*

Laura, what's up, sweetie? what's got you so angry? *hands you some old newspapers to shred* It's okay to post angrily in the ward, I know that I have; the ward's a safe place for you to talk about what's going on in your life. I mean, obviously if you've got a problem with a member (minus those who cause trouble on purpose in here, like the fight awhile ago) then talk about it to them via PM or whatever, but that's pretty much common sense. :) Anyway. *cuddles gently after you've calmed down some*

Heather, how're you doing this morning? *cuddles*

Julie, what's up, love? *squishes*

Hels, I'm sorry you feel so ****. :( Also sorry I disappeared last night without saying g'night... *cuddles*

Lindsay, how are you doing now? *huggles*

Jill, love, I'm sorry that you're feeling trapped/suffocated. :( Those are not fun feelings to have and I can definitely relate!! *cuddles gently* Want to talk about it at all?

Hannah, I hope you enjoy your trip!! :) *cuddles* Have fun with your boyfriend, you're going to meet up with him, right? Sorry if I got that wrong... :-S

I think I got everyone who's recently replied... if not I'm sorry & I didn't leave you out intentionally!!

*hides back in her hole* :(

one_step_closer 24-05-2010 11:04 AM

I'm doing ok thanks.

How are you? *hugs*

Scarletdreamer 24-05-2010 12:00 PM

Glad you're doing okay. :) And also glad that you didn't use the "f word" ... hehe.

I'm alright, I guess. Still sick. Still exhausted. Really don't want to go to work. :-S Hate going to work (internship, not really work, but easier to call it that). Ughhh... :'( I don't mind the job really but I have to revise my goals statement form so they are more psychology oriented... my current goals statement was "insufficient" according to my campus supervisor. So yeah. Am NOT happy about that. :'(

*sigh* :'(

Just want to curl up in a ball and cry. Really don't want to go anywhere today. :'(

jonikd 24-05-2010 12:29 PM

Oliver seeing someone new is scary, it means change and letting go of some of your beliefs to make room for more healthy ones. Its understandable that you're reacting the way you are, just enjoy it for what it is and try not to overthink it OK? Its nice to see you back here,I missed you.

April, honey, I read your RV *cuddles gently* I don't have any words of wisom for you but I understand and I care. There will come a day when you don't feel the need to hide so often, you need to believe that. Hope work goes ok and you feel a bit better. Get out there and do it hun, you can do this 'k?

Laura - keep doing everything right babe, it will happen. I can totally relate to what you're saying, its so frustrating at times...rahh..but you are a special person that deserves happiness and I know you will reach it with some patience and continuation of the hard work you're putting in. Noone said it would be easy, just that it would be worth it *hugs*

Helen, sweetie, there's just so much still happening for you, I wish for a stable time for you so you can continue to make progress where you have before.

Kahlia 21 months is outstanding, and gives me such hope that makes me believe maybe I'll get back to those kind of timeframes. The meeting outcome sounds like a good one for you, fingers crossed, you're a smart caring person who deserves some help finally.

Jill, hope you're feeling a little better. That suffocating feeling is horrible hun and I truly hope its lifted for you.

Mark! You've been a bit quiet hun. It is a big achievement getting through the weekend SI free,I find the weekends the hardest, and haven't managed one without SI for a while, so I understand what a big feat it is. Congratulations *hugs proudly*

Julie,honey, please eat a wee bit love, it's OK *cuddles gently*

*whispers* Kat hopefully you're fast asleep and tomorrow will dawn rosier with more hope for you.

Hugs Louise & Hannah & Heather & Lindsay & Emma

Wonders where Crimson, Hayley & Nicole are at.

I am off to bed, ni night everyone
xx

MammaMia 24-05-2010 01:15 PM

:'( :'( I'm such a ****. She lost her baby & her best friend walks on out on her. :'( :'( :'(

Scarletdreamer 24-05-2010 01:22 PM

*holds Hels* What happened, sweetie? And you are not that, you're a sweet person who's going through a hell of a lot of stuff right now. :(

JK, pleasant dreams, sweetheart. *tucks you up into your cosy ward bed* :) Hope tomorrow goes okay for you... and thank you for doing individual replies, I know how much energy that takes!! (you didn't say how you were doing though *frown* hehe...)

So I found out that my bestie didn't go to church yesterday because she WAS avoiding me. She said so in a text. :'( I texted her back and said "Didn't you think that I would be glad to see you since we didn't get to hang out on Sat.? am I really that fearsome/annoying?" since she had said that she didn't come to church because she knew she'd "be in trouble for working on Saturday," which is when we had had plans to hang out all day. Instead, she agreed to work at an auction last minute, and told me, so our plans got cancelled and I had a crappy day. :( But seriously, am I REALLY that annoying?! :'( That hurt.

I don't know. See, this just goes to show that I really am NOT a nice person. :crying: