RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 29-04-2010 06:38 PM

Thanks Mark :D

I spy Oliver again :) *glomps*

Doikers 29-04-2010 06:42 PM

Helen , Whats a Glomp? lol

Doikers 29-04-2010 06:47 PM

My fingers won't hit the right keys :S I'll go to bed , have a nice morning , lunch , afternoon ,evening , night ...........depending on your timezone :)

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 06:49 PM

*hugs Mark* if your feeling really tired and as you said while sleeping you can't be harming it may be a good idea to go to bed, I hope it goes ok with your social worker tomorrow.

*hugs Helen* and also wonders what a glomp is?!?!

i'm so sleepy, been rehearsing all day and had about 3 hours sleep last night, I'm just lying on my bed wanting to sleep, but may watch mamma mia instead.

SoMuchMore 29-04-2010 07:06 PM

*hugs april* im sorry that your anxiety is so bad. I really understand. I HATE it. And mine has been through the roof lately with all the stress from uni. Its almost over though. Lucky you that you get done a week before me... and that you are done completely after that! But you have worked really hard so I'm super happy for you! :-)

*hugs mark* I sometimes sleep to avoid harming too.. or avoid dealing with life in general heh. Good luck with your social worker tomorrow.

*cuddles helen* I think you need to tell that invisibility cloak to behave better! It seems to have a life of its own deciding when it will turn on its magic... Plus what good is a cloak if it only works sometimes? :-P :-)

*hugs crimson* I love earrings! I would like to see a picture as well. how r u today?

*hugs oliver, then sits and watches Mammia Mia too (don't worry i can leave if u decide to sleep lol)*

I did get a hold of that source... unfortunately he was no help, he didn't seem to think i was stupid though. In fact, he admitted to forgetting about it completely. So that all worked out.
Tonight I have a job interview for the newspaper. Its so late, 7:00pm. I feel like that is a strange time for an interview but o well.
This is such a bad anxiety day for me with phone calls, interviewing, and being interviewed... Hopefully later night i will just be able to breath for a bit. Even tho i have tons of work that i should be doing.
I think i might go take a nap. Everyone here talking about sleep has made me tired lol.

PoisonedApple 29-04-2010 07:16 PM

My new earrings

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Space Conserving... Pic

*cuddles everyone* How is everyone doing today?

SoMuchMore 29-04-2010 07:21 PM

Crimson - wow you made those earrings?! that's awesome. They look cool!

I'm okay.. stressed and anxious.. but okay at the moment. How about u?

PoisonedApple 29-04-2010 07:24 PM

Well getting the pics from my phone to my photobucket seemed to take forever lol but yes, Mark, I did mean like from Babylon 5... but I modified them to suit the number of piercings in my ears. I had all the supplies already :). I moved around so much the last 2 decades that I had a ton of mismatched earrings so the stud based ones I just used what I had without matches and paired them up with each other as close in resemblance as possible. For example of the 2 tiniest ones... one of them is a piercing stud, the other isn't but they are both clear gems in relative size so I figured it was close enough :) I've actually gotten a compliment on them from a coworker that usually doesn't have a kind thing to say to anyone so that was cool... other people just stare at my ears and can't maintain eye contact but say nothing lol
Laura~ yep I did. Thank you! *beams with pride* I'm doing ok mostly... getting frustrated with looking for a file that has 3 marked boxes that somehow vanished into a black hole... I actually bothered to wear makeup today and 'get myself ready to face the day FLYing' (FLY is an acronym for finally loving myself)... All in all not a bad day so far but it is only 1030 am.
*tucks in those going to bed*
Helen is a glomp like a pounce?
*huggles all*

PoisonedApple 29-04-2010 08:07 PM

wow that was pleasant lol this weeks staff meeting only lasted 8 minutes from announcement and gathering to letting out and getting back to my office :D

Kahlia1981 29-04-2010 08:17 PM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry if I'm not around much. A computer with no monitor is about as much use as .... an Operating System with a Graphical User Interface on a computer with no Graphics Card. My friends daughter destroying my monitor means that I'm $320 out of pocket for a replacement monitor, I need to spend another $200 on a more stable desk to ensure it doesn't happen again and I had to throw a $305 piece of electronic equipment in the bin. *grumble grumble*

*finds everyone in the holes, boxes, forts and places in the garden they are hiding or sitting and hugs them then disappears into her own hole and cries*

CrazyHayley 29-04-2010 08:47 PM

*munch munch*

Sorry to talk with a mouthful, I'll be brief, munching on a late dinner, I'm just reading through the last 4pages since I last left the common room to watch west side story last night. Anyhoo...I'll respond bit better soon....

*group huggles*

*carries on munching*

CrazyHayley 29-04-2010 08:57 PM

ooh bollocks, I've missed the first 25minutes of priministal debate. Not that I need to watch it to influence my vote, I know who I'm voting for but I want to be aware of what the idiots who will end up running the country stand for and what to expect!
*extra huggles for wardies*
*toddles off to find a tv in ward to watch uk politics*

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 09:20 PM

*wakes up then sits and hugs selp*

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 09:36 PM

i just woke up in agony from cramp in both my calf's, was not fun.

*cuddles all*
why does my depression get severe again right when i need it not to

*hides*

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 09:47 PM

*pokes head in*

So so anxious... couldn't even focus on WoW... have no idea how I'm going to handle the picnic tonight at my advisor's house... am so ****ing scared about being a pathetic loser there. Although, lol, there will be plenty of trained counselors (the faculty) on hand to assist me if I need it!! :P Just kidding... hopefully I won't need their help. ;)

Crimson, those earrings are AMAZING!!! :D You are so talented. And yey for FLYing. :D *glomps* (and yes, a glomp is like a pounce, only much, um, pouncier!! hehehe :D)

Damn, I hate being this anxious... :'( My throat is all constricted and I feel like I can't breathe... I HATE IT... and I have no real reason to be anxious either. Ughhh. I just want to be okay with life... okay with my head... okay in general would be good!!!! :'(

*needs hugs* Sorry for asking for attention... :'(

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 09:53 PM

*hugs April* wish I could add some words of advice, but I'm not coping right now, but I hope tonight goes well

PoisonedApple 29-04-2010 09:54 PM

Thanks April :D I'm kinda surprised they turned out so good though. I was so just... erm... grrr is a good description yesterday that my hands were shaking and I kept dropping parts lol *cuddles April*

*cuddles Oliver* I dunno, hun. But it always seems to work that way.

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 10:03 PM

I'm so nervous... and I have no reason to be... :'(

Oliver *cuddles* Hope you feel better soon. Any luck with extensions? & how was rehearsal earlier today? (or is that a bad question to ask?) Sorry am not more helpful... :(

Crimson *cuddles* Glad that you got them done then!! that would be annoying, the shaking etc. How are you feeling tonight?

*hides in a deep lonely quiet hole* :'(

PoisonedApple 29-04-2010 10:10 PM

Better today so far. got some stuff found in the office and no one's bothered me since lunch (not that impressive lunch was only over 10 min ago lol).
And I get to buy my new bus pass today so I don't have to keep getting up so early and getting to work an hour early, so that's good.
But even if work goes well thats no guarantee for when I get home.

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 10:25 PM

April- rehearsal was dull, managed to not have a panic attack though, but concentration was bad. well havn't asked for extensions yet, talking to horn teacher tomorrow about whether I should defer my recital or not, then hopefully going to see tutor and head of school together to discuss deferring academic work, my tutor said I won't have a problem deferring it because college know about problems anyway, will just need a doctors note.

crimson-hope you don't get home too late, but its good your'll get your new bus pass so won't have to get up so early