RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 09-08-2009 03:55 AM

*offers hugs to all even Arwen in quarantine*

Long*Past 09-08-2009 07:58 AM

*sits in window sill looking outside at the night*

I am feeling slightly more numb than yesterday, but hopefully things will be getting better soon. It wasn't as much of a struggle to fight the urges to cut again today as it was yesterday, so that's a good sign...

*presses forehead against the glass*

I'm tired, so I think I'll go to sleep soon.

Kahlia1981 09-08-2009 08:22 AM

*hugs Ashley*

PapaBear 09-08-2009 10:50 AM

infection is spreading fast, organs are beginning to malfunction and shut down. not sure how long i've got.

i love you all, and if i'm not back, thank you all for your love and support. you've made the past while a lot easier.

hugs and love

Kahlia1981 09-08-2009 10:55 AM

Shayne ~ I'm sorry to hear that *hugs you*

My mood has dropped and is still dropping. TsvTux has been helpful in helping me to take care of myself because he realises how much I've been fighting. I just hope the mood stops dropping soon.

*leaves hugs for all*

Breifly_Tragic </3 09-08-2009 11:23 AM

*Massive hugs to Shayne* I'm so sorry to hear about this.

&& *Hugsss* to Kahlia too! I hope your moood picks up again soon :)

Kahlia1981 09-08-2009 11:50 AM

*hugs Miss_Angelus back*

I feel down like I've hit rock bottom but I'm still falling. Just got to waiting for the landing. At least I don't feel anxious about it now though.

shadowedseraph 09-08-2009 12:35 PM

*hugs Shayne* i'm so sorry to hear that *cuddles*

*hugs Kahalia* i'll see you at rock bottom!

Breifly_Tragic </3 09-08-2009 03:43 PM

*Massive hugs all aroundd!*

Kahlia && shadowedseraph I hope you don't hit rock bottom. Reach out, grab hold, and claw yourself back up back to the good feelings :)

shadowedseraph 09-08-2009 04:04 PM

*hugs Miss Angelus* thanks for the encouragement :) i'm trying to stop the slide but it aint easy

Breifly_Tragic </3 09-08-2009 04:36 PM

I know it's not but I'm sure you can do it!!!
Pm if you need anything!
xoxo

zowie 09-08-2009 04:43 PM

*Holds Kat tight* Just because he's won legally, doesn't mean he has won overall. He will only win if you let him make you feel the way you did in your first post since you came back. Try to overcome this and remind yourself that you are still here, you have survived it, and you will keep on surviving.
I hope the new medication helps, and that you remember we're here if you need us.

*Hugs Cheryl* What do you feel you've screwed up?

*Hugs Kahlia* I hope your thumb's okay hun. And I know you can make it to a year free, I have absolute faith in you!

*Hugs Ashley* That sounds hard sweetie, but please don't take it out on yourself - You've done so well to make it to three months! I know what it's like when it feels like you're growing up faster than your friends. I went through it in high school too, but eventually things do settle down (most of the time), hopefully that will happen for you.

*Waves to Helen* Well done for going two weeks chick, try to keep going :)

*Hugs Alexx* How do you feel now hun?

*Hugs Seraph* We're all here for you, if you keep sliding we'll be there to catch you at the bottom.

*Hugs shadowedsoul* You can hide in here, hopefully you'll start feeling better soon.

*Hugs Shayne tight* I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie, we all love you too.

-----

I'm starting to feel better (hooray!) Still coughing loads, feel muggy and have a headache; but nowhere near as ill as I was at the beginning of the week. I've had a few cigarettes, something I've gone without during the flu, and am no longer spending the days curled up on the sofa feeling miserable.
Just sitting on the sofa feeling a bit glum XD
Sorry to see many of you have been having a tough time, and sorry I haven't been around much to help any of you. I'll try to get on whenever I get these little moments of energy :)
Thanks to the people who waved to/hugged me while I was in quarantine...I don't think I'm contagious anymore so I'll venture out and play with Puppy Sinclair.

Love and hugs to all
xxx

MammaMia 09-08-2009 05:52 PM

*grooooooooup hug*

*givves Shayne lots of hugs* I'm so sorry you're gettng worse, we love having you here, trust me on that

*cuddles Kahlia* I'm sorry your mood crashing, it sucks doesn't it?

*cuddles Arwen* Glad you're getting better honey

*cuddles everyone else*

Not doing so well this weekend. My phone's died. :'( I had an accident on a bus yesterday and paying for it today :'( I keep missing my best friend online, she's struggling SOOOOOOOO much so I'm luckily she's trying hard to come online to keep me updated and to check on me. So ****ed off today more than usual that I missed her as she's ill on top of everything else. Haven't seen my other best friend online yet today. Can't even text either of them :'( Am sat on msn all alone, and feeling **** **** **** :D

Blah. I sound pathetic.

realflifefaerie 09-08-2009 06:52 PM

*hugs to all, especially those struggling*

Really sorry, had a really busy day today...went to support a family friend who was truck racing. Was so much fun, but I've eaten way too much. Ah well

Breifly_Tragic </3 09-08-2009 07:34 PM

Urghhh been doing so well all day. Been giving support distrating myself...but the shakes have kicked in...and I can feel too much :/ It's so hardd to stay strongg when it gets like this.

Detour. Derail 09-08-2009 09:51 PM

Heyyyyy Zowie. Glad to hear your feeling better :) *hugs*
I feel abit...bleh...but it'll be reet.
*hugs to EVERYONEEEEEEE*
Hope you're all okay

Kahlia1981 10-08-2009 03:02 AM

*hugs all*

My laptop arrived back today with the same problem it was sent away to be fixed from. If I wasn't so far down I'd be ropeable. That laptop is my key study computer. Grrrrrr.

MammaMia 10-08-2009 03:22 AM

That is SOOOOOOO annoying Kahlia :/

zowie 10-08-2009 10:32 AM

I actually managed to get a decent amount of sleep last night! :D

~Kaytee~ 10-08-2009 10:59 AM

just a quick pop in

*cuddles shayne* sooo sorry to hear that.. thinking of you =[

and im ok.. spose.. meeh. will get there one day..will be back in a few days properly when the internet is faster and its not a certain someones bday >_> please let tonight go fast.