RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Pomegranate 19-06-2008 01:25 AM

*holds Ally* You can do this hun. I know somewhere you have the strength to push it aside, even if only temporarily. Is there no way you can take the next shift off? Having said that maybe it is good that you are busy? I don't know sweetie but I am thinking of you and will have a drink set up for when you get back xxx

blondiebear 19-06-2008 03:55 AM

Thank you Helen.
Thank you Emz.

The curtains are done and hanging from a cheap pinchy-hanger so they don't wrinkle. Money is out of the envelope and in my purse. Yay, a client I thought had just no showed phoned to redo the appointment! I don't have to go back at work at the fabric store asking if they'd like thread with that. (instead of fries with that)

I'm going to spend the money on a cheap baseball to throw around, a cheap ball I can kick around, both for variations in exercise. And the yarn to make two machine washable rugs. Brick/Indian red for the laundry room, helps contain cat litter. And a white and or grey one for our bath mat.

*offers green apple jelly beans all around*

blondiebear 19-06-2008 04:30 AM

One of my ears and some of my teeth hurt. Like most of the upper left quarter. Stooopid sinuses. Yep, took something as suggested by doctor.

I'm off to bed soon. If I try to watch TV I'll fall asleep on the sofa. More comfortable to sleep on nice cool sheets.

Oh yeah, I'm grateful for air conditioning today. It was 100F outside. 78F inside, pleasant

~*forever_broken*~ 19-06-2008 06:15 AM

*hugs* Thanks Emma, much appreciated. I'm home, headed to bed as I have to be up in 8 hours and it takes me FOREVER to get to sleep. How are you doing, dear heart? I hope you're hanging in there hun. Know that my 'across the pond drinking buddy' is often in my thoughts and always in my heart... Seriously it's like you're my British counterpart :-D *snuggles* luv you sweetie.

*hugs her RYL-mom*
Sounds like you got some things accomplished today. Have you been able to see if the sewing (fabric?) store has some part time work you can do?

*hugs Helen, Jeremy, Chloe, Alexx and everyone else*

Guys? Where are Katch and Chloe and Alexx and everyone? Have I just missed their posts?

Where are my friends? *sniff* boy you know I'm in a bad way when I get like this:crying:... But I'm worried... We all have reason to worry about each other, after all.

Auburn Shadow 19-06-2008 09:31 AM

*hugs everyone* Sorry haven't had time to catch up on all the posts since last night, being at work makes it more difficult to manage. I'll catch up on everything this evening. Just wanted to leave you all some hugs.

Hope you're all doing ok?

xxx

irkeninvader 19-06-2008 09:39 AM

Ally - Chloe has gone home for three weeks and Katch is either getting ready to leave or has left (I'm not sure what date it is that she leaves) for work abroad. I hope I've not missed her leaving actually. As for Alexx, I've not seen her for a while...

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Jetforce 19-06-2008 10:23 AM

Alexx has moved house the other day...so i'm guessing she won't have the net for a few days/weeks?

How is every1 today?? *leaves cookies in a jar for ppl to munch on and some hugs*

irkeninvader 19-06-2008 10:41 AM

*sneakily steals a cookie* :pinch: Yummy, thank you!

lil-princess 19-06-2008 12:14 PM

Heya everyone :)

*sending hugs to everyone and anyone*

Katch went away about half 5 or 6 this morning so she isn't going to be back online now till october :( but if i hear anything from her i'll let you all know how she's getting on out there.

I'm doing great :) as it's my birthday tomorrow i don't really feel like crap like i usually do cause i'm putting it to the back of my mind to make sure i have a great weekend :) xxx

Jetforce 19-06-2008 12:25 PM

Time to party lil-princess :P oll

Hope u have a good day tomorrow!!

MammaMia 19-06-2008 01:16 PM

Oh gosh, today is going up in the air.

Nobody is around to sign this form for me urgently, tis pissing me off because I have to get EVERYTHING done within 9 days or I wont have my money for uni by september *cries*

I'm not seeing Abbi today either, grrrrr, but get to see her tomorrow so that's something. I hope Charlie (my sister's dog) is going home tonight because she's allergic to dogs. But if not we can just go out or stay in my room, I'll have to think of a plan.

So all that's left for me to do today (other than see my dad hmm) is chill yaay :P But I wanted to get this over and done with *sighs*

Maybe I will go to that pinic after all....

blondiebear 19-06-2008 01:58 PM

Today is the day we vote on closing up the morning meeting. I've been thinking about it from the time I woke up.

I'm so afraid of getting a mess of nonsense from the other woman involved in the argument. I'm afraid she will chew me out when I dead head roses so I can feed the petals to my tortoise. I have permission from the church secretary to do this.

I'm not looking forward to her arguments. I'd really like to crush her twisted arthritic hands. I won't though. I can't afford the anger. Spiritually I can't afford to retaliate. I'll sit on my hands if I have to.

I'm going to ask if my sponsor can lead the meeting. She is a respected member of the group plus she doesn't tolerate nonsense.

I am so not looking forward to this.

It's going to be another hot day today. I can tell by the way sounds are carrying from the main road.

Pomegranate 19-06-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 862508)
I have to get EVERYTHING done within 9 days or I wont have my money for uni by september *cries*

Don't stress hun. Mine was late and I still got money in time and my friend applied for uni and finance through clearing and had his money within 2 weeks of starting uni. I think they say it more so that people don't all hand them in at the last minute. Even if it is two or three weeks late you should get it in time (although of course they don't guarantee it). Go to the picnic and relax xx

Susan- sounds like you have a tough day ahead. That woman sounds a bit of a witch to be honest but you can get through it. Your sponsor heading the meeting sounds like a good idea.

Thanks for the hugs Auburn *gives hugs back* Are you alright?

*pours water on Ally to wake her up* How are you doing today hun? Are you working every day this Summer?

*hugs razorblade_babi* how are you feeling sweetie? *offers marshmallows*

*waves at Irkenvader, Jeremy, Emz and anyone else has missed*

MammaMia 19-06-2008 05:58 PM

Thanks Emma :]

I've curled me hair :D

zowie 19-06-2008 06:38 PM

I made cookies with galaxy chocolate. mmmmmmm.
Feeling a bit low today, could do with a hug :( xxx

l.e.g.o 19-06-2008 06:51 PM

cant cope-want to die!!!

zowie 19-06-2008 06:52 PM

What's up, Newlife? xx

Auburn Shadow 19-06-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 862799)
Thanks for the hugs Auburn *gives hugs back* Are you alright?

Thanks :) I'm not too bad at the moment, I've just been insanely busy over the past week or so. Been covering for 3 people at work who've been off on holiday, but it gets me money so it's not too bad...

Looking forward to having time off next week though!

*gives zowie huge hugs* Anything you want to talk about hun?

*hugs newlife* what's up sweetheart?

l.e.g.o 19-06-2008 07:03 PM

life sucks-im crap-i cant keep going anymore-i just want someone to understand and let me talk but noone ever will noone will think its important cos i know im not important ever
xx

Auburn Shadow 19-06-2008 07:06 PM

Sweetie, I know I don't know you that well, but you're not crap. Talk to us on here. If it's important to you, sweetheart, then it is important. *huge snuggles* keep talking sweets.

xxx