RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 24-06-2010 09:58 PM

*holds Lia* I'll be keeping you in my prayers, love. I don't know what else to say except you're strong enough to do this... if you don't mind, why do you have to say goodbye? is it definitely forever? :( Hang in there and don't do anything "stupid" ... and we're here for you. I'm sorry that I don't have more to say, am pretty out of words. And it's okay to be "selfish" (you really weren't being selfish anyway)... because we ALL need support from time to time. *hugs*

SoMuchMore 24-06-2010 10:14 PM

*hugs lia* You can get through this. I'm sorry I don't have advice really, but we're here if you need to talk/vent/whatever. You aren't being selfish

*hugs april* Sorry to hear that you are cutting so much. Are you taking care of the wounds? Oh and in reply to an earlier post you made, It sounds like your therapist is being helpful, I'm glad that you are going to get to go every week instead of every other.

Scarletdreamer 24-06-2010 11:14 PM

updated r/v...

...and yeah, laura, my cuts are under a bandaid but that's it. so i don't know if that counts as "taking care of the wounds." :-S

i'm really scared. :-S i'm scared that i'm going crazy. like, as in a psychotic break.

wildly insane 25-06-2010 12:03 AM

*huggles for all*

So so tired, tis way past my bed time but neh.

*hugs Heather* hope you enjoy the beach, good luck shopping

*hugs JK* hope the dodgy internet connection keeps working

*hugs Laura* thanks :) my head always goes around and around in circles, sometimes trying to write it down, clears some things up so go ahead spill the contents

*hugs Kahlia* awesome, congratulations, you are a star :)

*hugs Mark* sorry your're so triggered, it sucks when absolutely nothing works, keep fighting please, it won't make you feel better in the long run, it's lying to you.

*hugs April* well done at therapy, sorry to hear you're not feeling so good now though. You can do it, you can make it to Wednesday, yes you can, don't be scared.

*hugs Jessica* sorry to hear you aren't feeling good, hope you feel better tomorrow.

*hugs jill* you're not stupid, nope, not in any way, shape, or form *cuddles gently*

*hugs Oliver* ouch sounds painful, hope babysitting goes well

*hugs nicole* what's up?

*hugs Lia* sorry to hear you have to say goodbye, but remember the good times, you can do this, you can. It's not selfish at all.

*hugs everyone else I haven't seen in a while Julie, Hayley, Helen, Lindsay, Kat*

okay bedtime

Kahlia1981 25-06-2010 12:10 AM

*camly walks in, hugs all who are struggling and can accept hugs, sits down in a comfy chair and says loud and clear "I made it to 22 months!!"*

Would you believe I never thought I would say that again??

*big hugs to all of you*

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 03:57 AM

thats amazing =D go you

UGH. i wanna cut but if i do im almost guaranteed to be found out but deserve it for being so disgustingly huge *cries*
fml.

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 03:59 AM

i was bored earlier, figured you lot would like.

Kahlia1981 25-06-2010 04:44 AM

*hugs Heather* - I hope you have managed not to cut. I don't believe you deserve it. And I don't think you are huge - nor do I think your body size means you deserve to cut. I'm a big girl - a lot bigger than I want/should be - and my meds made me that way and I have to fight hard to get back to how I want/should be, but that doesn't change who I am inside. Sorry, I don't mean to be hurtful or upsetting you, just wishing you didn't feel that way. :-( *big hugs*

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 04:56 AM

you're not being hurtful =] <3
*shrug* i'll try to be good.

SoMuchMore 25-06-2010 05:19 AM

*throws confetti around for Kahlia* YAY! Great job hun!

*hugs heather* I agree with what kahlia said, but you know that already. I hope that you haven't cut at all. Try not to listen to those thoughts, I know its hard, but please try.

Home early from work. Going to try to write stuff out I think. I don't know if it will help or not, but its worth a shot.
*feels invisible*

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 05:21 AM

*cuddles* message me if you want <3

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 06:48 AM

blaaaaah. i want sleep =[

I'mJustMe 25-06-2010 08:19 AM

Heather, is that your name? The picture is beautiful, did you take it yourself? You're not discusting and don't deserve it. You're beautiful and can do this. I have to go say goodbye now. I seem to have gone into shut down mode.

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 08:55 AM

thanks lia =] yeh its my name and yeh i took the pic.

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 08:55 AM

i spy julie =]

xxjuliexx 25-06-2010 09:04 AM

*curls up* soooo full yuk yuk yuk

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 09:16 AM

*cuddles* i know how yucky being full feels, but promise its ok :)
<3

Doikers 25-06-2010 09:53 AM

*Hugs Heather*Wonderful Photo :)

*Hugs Lia* I really don't have any advice other than to stay strong , you do genually come over as a strong person, I Hope it goe's as well as it can.

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs April*

*Hugs Julie *

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Kahlia*22 Months !! Go you!! Congratulations Kahlia.

*Hugs Hannah*

*Hugs Jessica*

*Hugs Tineke*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs JK*

*Hugs Helen*

* hugs all I forgot , sorry to forget you *

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 10:07 AM

hey =] how're you?
*stares at clock*
*scowls*
:P
[its 5am... yay sleep? o_O]

Doikers 25-06-2010 10:28 AM

I'm anxious Heather . My SW is coming over for the first time in a couple of weeks after he admitted I "Fell Through" the loop , Means he forgot about me but oh well he's remembered me now , So yeah anxious about that .

5am ouch no wonder you need sleep , go to bed and try and get a couple of hours or as much as you can get :S