RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 03-06-2010 07:42 PM

Defintely looking forward to the quiet. J and L were out last night and it was so quiet and peaceful. M only bothered Gen about going to bed (while she was doing her work) once instead of the other 2 days she was up late where I had to argue with both M and J to leave her (and I) alone so she could get finished. It was so nice to be able to just say something once and not have to argue and waste time for a half hour... lol

*Bounces around with April* That is awesome! I love cellos :)
I have no idea where everyone is though... well except Hayley... and me of course...

Doikers 03-06-2010 08:23 PM

Thats ace News About the cello April!! *Bounces* I've been here / WoW this evening , So low been napping all day away , Harmed once but not seriously , what is serious though is all the thoughts are telling me S.I. / Sui things that I don't know how to cope with , I actually feel like I need to cry (un-macho) but I can't , I hate myself , sorry

Doikers 03-06-2010 08:36 PM

I spot a Crimson and a Kat *Huggles*

katnovia 03-06-2010 08:42 PM

*huggles mark back*

Doikers 03-06-2010 08:47 PM

How are you Kat?

EDIT: I can't cope with my head thinking bad thoughts ,I SO want to act on them I'm, going to bed , PLEASE be better tomorrow , Please .:S

katnovia 03-06-2010 08:53 PM

tired and stressed out. Hazel is sleeping really badly again after two great nights. Shame is I could do with a good night as i've had a rough few days, especially today :S

How are you?

PoisonedApple 03-06-2010 09:01 PM

*huggles Mark* I'm sorry the urges are so bad today.

*hugs Kat* maybe tonight she'll sleep okay for you. *hands a cup of tea*

katnovia 03-06-2010 09:08 PM

*huggles crimson* thanks for the tea, havn't had one all day.

katnovia 03-06-2010 10:05 PM

updated rv if anyone's interested, which i guess they're probably not, not even bothered that i took over an hour to read through tons of posts and write a massive set of individual replies. well **** it. what's the point?! go way go way gowagy!! kat want us to goway cos of you and meil and me hurt and you horrid hurt us by hurtin daddy jack and me wish shed lock you up like shadow cos you make me cry and baby and babys not done anythin worng. look you messeds up mmy writngs that me so prounbd off!

Kahlia1981 03-06-2010 10:17 PM

*hugs/waves at everyone*

Sorry I'm not good with individual replies at the moment but I just have to do a couple that really stand out:

Mark: I really hope that is the end of the E-on crisis. I'm hoping that's the "end of the road" with them for you hun. It does sound hopeful that it is. The SI/su stuff does not sound so good and I wish I could offer you something. I hope you are feeling better. :-( *huggles you tightly*

Kat: Wow, that was an amazing post/reply (pg 1366). You made it through an immense number of posts to make that. Thanks very much, by the way, for helping me keep warm. I'm sorry Hazel has been having some bad nights, and also that you have been having some bad times. Is there anything we can do to help?

Very tired today, but basically because I didn't sleep much the night before. And just a bit over things. I wanted to do work on my assessment yesterday but was unable to because a friend came over and didn't want to leave. *sigh* C'est la vie.

shadowedsoul 03-06-2010 11:33 PM

gives kat a big bear hug. i care hunni, sorry your having a rough time right now, you are helping hunni, so is everyone else just speaking on here with people that really care and dont think a mad nutter really helps. even if i dont always say whats bothering me. if that makes sence.

wildly insane 03-06-2010 11:36 PM

*hugs Mark* thanks :) sorry to hear you're struggling so much, hope you feel better in the morning

*hugs Kahlia back* thanks, I really hope it all goes smoothly, hope you sleep better tonight and aren't so tired

*hugs Kat* sorry it's tough, hope Hazel sleeps okay

*hugs Crimson* hope you enjoy the quiet

*hugs Julie* how are you?

*cuddles April* wow you do sound talented, I hope you get the cello. I play the violin, well not so much recently, I love it even though I'm not very good.

*hugs KitKat* I hope you manage to sort out the enrollment, you're not a wimp.

*hugs Helen* how are you? have you heard from the interview

*hugs Hayley* hope you're doing okay, how's things going?

*hugs shadowedsoul**hugs razey**hugs Heather**hugs Oliver**hugs Lindsay**hugs Nicole**hugs JK**hugs Laura**hugs everyone else I've missed out (sorry)*

right Friday tomorrow - yay - and another weekend with no internet access. Hope you have a good weekend guys, leaving cuddles in abundance and some blueberry pancakes, good night

taz35 04-06-2010 03:30 AM

Trying to do as many individual replies as possible. Really don't mean to leave anybody out. <333 If I did, pm me and I'll make sure I give you a good reply :)

*hugs Mark* here's hoping you have a better day tomorrow <3

*hugs April* You look beautiful in your birthday pictures :) I don't know any good advice to give you :( But trust me, you are so NOT a selfish bitch <33 You're a wonderful person. I wish I could show you how amazing you are, let you see it for yourself :) We are blessed to have you on here. I hope you're taking care of yourself <3 How did calling the res go?

*hugs Hels* Sounds like your friends were being really rude/ignorant at the concert, but I'm glad you had fun anyway :) Maybe I missed a recent post, my mind is kind of foggy at the moment, but how was the interview?

*hugs Crimson* How are you?

*hugs Hannah* Sometimes being away from the internet can be a good thing :) Enjoy your weekend!

*hugs Kat/Rosie/Sarah, if hugs are wanted* Sarah - that was an incredible post on the previous page, I'm impressed you (Kat included? sorry, not sure how to word this ><) had the patience to type that all out. Rosie - Don't worry hun, I still think your spelling is pretty good :) Kat - I hope Hazel starts sleeping well again for you soon <3 Sorry to hear you've had a few bad days.

*hugs shadowedsoul (Jill??)* Damn brain fog, making me forget stuff I should know. Are you Jill? Tell me if I'm wrong, I know I should remember this >< I hope you're doing alright <33 Or staying safe at least

*hugs Kahlia* Did you try giving your friend hints to leave? Drives me crazy when people don't pick up on those... *offers motivational cookie* To motivate you to work on that assessment today :) or tomorrow.

*hugs Kathryn* Let us know how the DBT works out. I've never even heard of it before =/ Can anybody fill me in on what it's for, or what it's supposed to accomplish?

*hugs Hayley, J. Greens, Julie, Heather, JK, Lindsay, Laura, Amy, Oliver, Nicole* I hope you're all staying safe and taking care of yourselves <333

*hugs Ileana & Jackie* If I forgot to introduce myself earlier, HI! I'm Taz. :) If I did introduce myself... allow me to perform a face palm out of stupidity :)

Phew, that took a while. To whoever had asked a few pages back, yes - I have a counselor that I see weekly to talk to. I think he's getting annoyed of me though :( I'll probably go update my r/v after posting this, I don't want to spam Vet's corner.

Thinking of you all! <3 *leaves extra special hugs out for anybody who needs them*

Kahlia1981 04-06-2010 03:56 AM

*huggles/waves at everyone*

Just dropped in quickly to say ... Only 2 more bits and my assessment is complete!!

Taz - Thanks! Yeah I told her I needed to work on the assessment and would love some peace and quiet to do so. And asked her when she had to leave. And various other things like that. She just didn't get the hint lol. *hugs*

*glomps Jill* - How are you doing sweetie?

*hugs Hannah* Thanks hun. I slept so much better last night. :-)

*leaves behind a hugs box of hugs and safe love and care packages for all*

risenfromperdition 04-06-2010 05:01 AM

*wants hug*
am exhausted but cant sleep
and am hungry... how on earth is that bloody possible when so huge >.>

Kahlia1981 04-06-2010 06:55 AM

*hugs Heather* - I hope you have managed to get some sleep by now. And hunger is a weird thing.

Only one item left to go on the assessment ... Should be able to submit it today.

risenfromperdition 04-06-2010 07:26 AM

:) good luck finishing asessment :)

how're you doin?

*sigh* cantsleep

shadowedsoul 04-06-2010 08:31 AM

Hugs kahlia, hmm I'm doing okish got some really stuiped
thoughts going through my head it's getting really hard
not to act on them. I can't do this much more, I want to
die but iam also scared of dying if that makes any sence.

Hugs taz, I'm safe or trying to be. How are you doing?
Hugs heather, hope you are doing okay, and mange to
sleep. huggles.

Kahlia1981 04-06-2010 09:40 AM

Heather: Got totally distracted and started working on the second subject. I've started the assessment for it and only have 3 questions to go on it lol. Should be able to have them both in this weekend, which will be good. *huggles* Really sorry you can't sleep. *touches you with the sleep stick*

Jily: *hugs* Yeah hun, that does make sense, although I'm sorry that you're feeling that way. I guess the "being scared of dying" is kind of a protective factor. I wish I could make those dangerous thoughts go away.

Feeling drained and tired and bleh. I went downstairs to hang the towels on the line before and when I walked into the storage area where the majority of our washing lines are I was met with the sight of two of our washing lines having pulled away from the wall and my clean clothes all over the floor ... and they were still wet. :-( At the moment we only have two lines so I could only hang some of my washing back up. *sigh* Just a bit over it at the moment.

I'm just going to leave some *hugs* and *safe love and care packages* for everyone on the table ... If anyone wants a stuffed animals there's still plenty there as well. :-)

xxjuliexx 04-06-2010 09:42 AM

-curls up-:crying: