RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 17-05-2010 12:24 PM

*BIG HUGS for Julie*

CrazyHayley 17-05-2010 01:02 PM

*huggles Julie* well I hope you saying you're fine is perhpas you tring to have a positive mental attitude, but when you say that and you're still curling up and sucking your thumb, those actions are comforting things that we do, therefore I feel that you need comforting, not for us to go "oh Julie's fine", so please PM me if you don't want to blurb over the ward.

*huggles April* Hope the hair straighening worked out! I've burnt my ears before...damn mirror confusing me! lol *more positive thoughts April's way for the internship*

*huggles Lindsay* How are you and your kitties today?

*huggles Mark* I can understand the lack of focus from the point of view of when my M.E is really bad. When I was first ill I had to pretty much learn to read again and then could only manage short stories as my memory was so bad I'd forget who was who and what had happened. I still can't manage some books that I would like to be able to...one day...Anyhoo, I got back into reading by reading (please don't laugh) Mr Men books and Winnie the pooh!! Ok so perhaps a bit childish, but they are simple stories (with a moral, lol) but the sense of achievement I got of just being able to read a book again outweighed the embarrasment of reading what a 7year old would.

So then....I've had a little prick in my arse and loved it!!!!! :laugh: yes the contraceptive injection to stop my periods and therefore stop my PMDD is in me, it will take 7days to distribute around my body properly, which is good as it would be in 10days that I'd be due to go loopy again. So we will know for definate in 10days if it's worked or not. But it did before, so I'm sure it will. :-D I was so happy walking back after I had it done that I found myself grinning hugely as I was walking along and then burst out singing along with my MP3 player.....then I realised what I was doing and thought people may think I was mad......and then laughed loudly at the irony of it, that I was acting 'mad' 'cos I was 'sane'!!! :hehe:

ooh I've lots of people to text to apologise for not contating them in months and being a crummy friend (understatement!) and hopefully I'll be much better now that I should be on an even keel with only my M.E and physical disabilites to deal with (only! ha, but that feels so much easier now)

Gosh, I've waffled far to much. *germ free huggles all round for those who want them*

*toddles off into corner to start texting*

Doikers 17-05-2010 01:14 PM

:D yey for you Hayley , I SO hope it works for you again , if it did before I'm sure it will this time :D

I've got a headache , waiting for the paracetemol to kick in , then I may pop out , just for a bit .

Oh Hayley , Do I make sense typing on WoW ? I panic and type as fast as I can but my fingers don't always go where I want them to lol , just aware that my typing might be weird .:S Sorry

one_step_closer 17-05-2010 01:16 PM

I'm not so good. My brother hasn't got into the course he wanted and i'm scared about how he'll react (he doesn't know yet.) I worry so much about him and when negative things happen it makes me more determined to kill myself.

Doikers 17-05-2010 01:24 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Pleas don't do anything "Stupid" , it sounds like your brother will need you around to help comfort him and Just to be a BIG/Little sister to him , Besides which we here all value you . I know how it is to be suicidal , It Royally hurts beyond words :( I'm always here to listen ok, even if my replys are not always instant :)

one_step_closer 17-05-2010 01:27 PM

Thanks Mark. *hugs*

MammaMia 17-05-2010 01:33 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

Doikers 17-05-2010 01:35 PM

*Cuddles Helen* Have you had your video call today yet?

MammaMia 17-05-2010 01:42 PM

No, having it tonight :) Exciting haha.

CrazyHayley 17-05-2010 02:06 PM

*huggles Helen* Glad you've something exciting too today

*huggles Mark* yeah your typing is ok. It can get very confusing when lots of chat is going on in the chat box in busy areas. I try and keep a look out for green writing, that's our guild, and pink writing when I whisper to you. There are other chat options but I end up writing in the wrong chat sometimes, but so do lots of others, so don't worry about taking your time or making mistakes. its a learning process.

*huggles Lindsay* Its horrid when we worry about our siblings and it makes us worse. I know how much I am affected by my brother's ED. Like Mark said, talk to us in here, please don't do anything 'stupid' and just try your best to be a supportive comforting sibling when your brother needs you. We can't protect them from everything or make everything ok for them, just like they can't for us. Please don't let the negativity drag you down further. *extra positive huggles*

time for me to play on WoW for a bit methinks....*toddles off into corner to become a gnome!*

MammaMia 17-05-2010 02:16 PM

*curls up*

I'm glad too Hayley x

nicole94 17-05-2010 05:15 PM

*cries*

MammaMia 17-05-2010 05:30 PM

*holds Nicole*

Seems my best isn't good enough now. Great. ****ing bollocks. I don't know what to do :'(

nicole94 17-05-2010 05:38 PM

*hugs helen*
my mums a bitch

MammaMia 17-05-2010 05:41 PM

*hugs Nicole* What she said/done babe??

taz35 17-05-2010 05:43 PM

I'm in a decent mood, or maybe it's just the caffeine talking. But I'm trying to do individual replies. If I miss anything important, or miss someone - I'M REALLY SORRY :(

*hugs Hannah* How come so pooey? :(

*hugs Vikki* Of course you can hide out in here. What's on your mind?

*hugs Hayley* You sound so happy :) Here's hoping the injection works just like last time, if not better :D

*hugs April* Hope your internship let you work even without the papers! And about receiving stuff in the mail - it's the one thing I love about ordering online :D Makes me excited to check the mailbox every day :)

*offers extra squishy hug to Julie*

*hugs Mark* Hope your headache has gone away by now. I know what you mean about the lack of focus... I have a chemistry assignment due on Wednesday and am only about 1/4 done =/ Can't seem to focus on it at all.

*hugs Lindsay* Please don't kill yourself :( Like Mark said, it sounds like your brother could really use you there to support him. My pm box is always open... although I'm not so good at giving advice =/ I'm a listener.

*hugs Helen* Hope your video call goes well. What's wrong? :(

*hugs Nicole* Why the tears? :(

*hugs any other wardies who have been in/out but haven't posted*

nicole94 17-05-2010 05:44 PM

*hugs helen* i tried to talk to her about the fact im really uncomfortable around her boyfriend because i'm scared of men (she knows about the abuse when i was younger) and she told me to stop being pathetic :(

taz35 17-05-2010 05:54 PM

*hugs Nicole* That's ridiculous :( She shouldn't have said that to you. Have you talked to her since?

nicole94 17-05-2010 05:59 PM

*hugs* i've said hi, yes, and can i go on the laptop. thats it. :(

MammaMia 17-05-2010 06:09 PM

That's pathetic as Taz said. Maybe try again by writing a letter so you can get it all out or something??

Taz, thanks honey. I'm really really stressed out about money, I owe even more. I can't do this. I HAVE NO ****ING MONEY :'( I'll have to get it out of my savings & replace it when I FINALLY get my JSA money, but it's not the point :'( What the **** am I going to do :'( I need money & a job :'(