RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 04-05-2010 04:35 PM

*Hugs Everyone who wants them*
*Gives Pineapple to April* Don't be so hard on yourself , UNI is almost over and you are working so hard , be proud of that ok?
*Hugs Helen* YESSSS I would love to read your party song list :)
*Waves at Owen*

Sorry for lack of replies:S.

Scarletdreamer 04-05-2010 04:35 PM

*feels lonely* :(

*sits in the corner and tries to think about her soc paper and how happy she will be when she's done with it*

:'(

Scarletdreamer 04-05-2010 04:36 PM

Mark!! *curls up next to* Lack of replies is okay, and thanks for the pineapple, just what I needed. Hehe. I love fresh or canned pineapple, my favorite fruit I think... peaches come close too though.

How are you doing??

MammaMia 04-05-2010 04:37 PM

Try to keep safe sweet. Sorry you're feeling so low *snuggles* I will no doubt crash again, so enjoying it for now...

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Very long song list =P
1. YMCA – Village people
2. Beyonce – Single Ladies (Put a ring on it)
3. I gota feeling – Black Eyed Peas
4. Party all the time – Black Eyed Peas
5. Showdown – Black Eyed Peas
6. Boom boom pow – Black Eyed Peas
7. Meet me halfway – Black Eyed Peas
8. These words – Natasha Bedingfield
9. Unwritten – Natasha Bedingfield
10. I wanna have your babies – Natasha Bedingfield
11. Don’t Cha – Pussycat Dolls
12. Cha cha slide – Mr C. The slide man
13. 5,6,7,8 – Steps
14. Tragedy – Steps
15. Barbie Girl – Aqua
16. Wannabe – Spice Girls
17. Saturday Night – Whigfield
18. Waterloo – ABBA
19. Dancing Queen – ABBA
20. I will survive – Gloria Gaynor
21. Macarena song
22. Blue (Da Ba Dee) – Eiffel 65
23. C’est la vie – B*Witched
24. Everybody get up – 5ive
25. We like to party – Vengaboys
26. Hit me baby one more time – Britney Spears
27. Mambo No. 5 – Lou Bega
28. Don’t stop movin’ – S Club 7
29. Reach – S Club 7
30. S Club Party – S Club 7
31. Love Shack – The B52’s
32. Toxic – Britney Spears
33. Never had a dream come true – S Club 7
34. I like the way you move – Body Rockers
35. Lady Marmalade – All Saints
36. The tide is high – Atomic Kitten
37. It’s ok – Atomic Kitten
38. Ladies Night – Atomic Kitten
39. The Superman Song – Black Lace
40. It wasn’t me – Shaggy
41. Seven Days – Craig David
42. Spiller (if this ain’t love) – Groovyjet
43. Murder on the Dancefloor – Sophie Ellis Bextor
44. Ketchup Song – Las Ketchup
45. What I go to school for – Busted
46. 5 colours in her hair – McFly
47. Build me up buttercup – The Foundations
48. Get party started – Pink
49. Just like a pill – Pink
50. SOS – Rihanna
51. Umbrella – Rihanna
52. Don’t stop the music – Rihanna
53. Party in the USA – Miley Cyrus
54. Move your feet – Junior Senior
55. Fight for this love – Cheryl Cole
56. Wake me up before you go go – Wham
57. Milkshake – Kelis
58. I’m outta love – Anastasia
59. Summer of 69 – Byran Adams
60. Man I feel like a woman – Shania Twain
61. That don’t impress me much – Shania Twain
62. Sex Bomb – Tom Jones
63. All night long – Lionie Ritchie
64. Music – Madonna
65. Uptown Girl – Westlife
66. Flying without wings – Westlife
67. She’s the one – Robbie Williams
68. Rock DJ – Robbie Williams
69. Angels – Robbie Williams
70. Let me entertain you – Robbie Williams
71. The time of my life – Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
72. Grease megamix
73. You’ve got a friend – James Taylor
74. Just a little – Liberty X
75. Gotta have your love – Liberty X
76. A night to remember – Liberty X
77. Everybody – Hear’Say
78. Pure & Simple – Hear’Say
79. Girls just wanna have fun – Cyndi Lauper
80. Hey mickey – Lolly
81. Because we want to – Billie Piper
82. Shine – Take That
83. Patience – Take That
84. Rule the world – Take That
85. Stayin Alive – Bee Gees
86. Blame it on the boogie – Jackson 5
87. Crazy Chick – Charlotte Church
88. She will be loved – Maroon 5
89. This Love – Maroon 5
90. Rock your body – Justin Timberlake
91. Thousand Miles – Vanessa Caltron
92. All the things she said – t.A.T.u
93. Just a ride – Jem
94. All about you – McFly
95. Closest thing to crazy –
96. Wish I – Jem
97. Bring it all back – S Club 7
98. Everybody in love – JLS
99. I should be so lucky – Kylie Mingoue
100. My life would suck without you – Kelly Clarkson
101. Superstar – Jamelia
102. Shot you down – Audio Bullys feat Nancy Sinatra
103. Mercy – Duffy
104. Aciiid – Jem
105. In this life – Delta Goodrem
106. Clumsy – Fergie

Course, I will add/delete more between now & next year

Strawberry.Bananas 04-05-2010 04:38 PM

thanks hels, thanks april :(

Doikers 04-05-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

29. Reach – S Club 7
It woulden't be a party without it :)

*Hugs April* I'm sorry you feel lonely , I do too sometimes , we can be lonely together? *Sits with April curled up by him*

lynx 04-05-2010 04:43 PM

Pokιmons are animals but not really. They're being kept in balls as pets and when you want them to fight you throw your balls on the ground and they come out. Sounds childish and maybe retarded, but Tom and I have lots of fun playing with that kind of toys :-D

I didn't do anything I had planned, I haven't even eaten. I'm going to bed again in a bit I guess. Tom is having a crap day too. I guess it's just something we need to sit out...

MammaMia 04-05-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawberry.Bananas (Post 2278223)
thanks hels, thanks april :(

*cuddles tight*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2278229)
It woulden't be a party without it :)

Indeed not :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynx (Post 2278232)
Pokιmons are animals but not really. They're being kept in balls as pets and when you want them to fight you throw your balls on the ground and they come out. Sounds childish and maybe retarded, but Tom and I have lots of fun playing with that kind of toys :-D

I looooove Pokemon :D

Kahlia1981 04-05-2010 05:01 PM

*hugs all who can accept hugs*

Sorry I haven't been around much. I really hope my new monitor arrives tomorrow! Well today really, it's 1:55 am already.

For those who have asked, I'm not doing brilliantly. I'm definitely depressed. The good news however is that I'm not as depressed as I was. However, I regularly (at least 20 times a day) have moments where I have to leave a room or find someone to talk to about random stuff to stop myself from doing something su related.

We did have a godsend today however. Our electricity bill arrived and it was less than $135.00. We are 50% below the average usage which suits us fine. It does mean I'm going to have to put off ordering my MedicAlert bracelet for yet another fortnight, but the electricity bill I guess has to come first.

I'm really sorry for the lack of individual replies, I just haven't been able to keep up.

*finds everyone and has a little one-on-one chat with them, hugs those who want and can accept hugs, pats, cuddles and plays with Puppy SinClair and leaves some special no-cal ice-cream in the secret freezer in the kitchen*

Strawberry.Bananas 04-05-2010 05:05 PM

Pokemon is actually awesome! ... I'm nearly done with HeartGold! :D

Scarletdreamer 04-05-2010 05:19 PM

It doesn't sound retarded at all, Tineke. Anything that you can do with your significant other or even friends and enjoy that time, well, it's worth it. :) I mean, my bestie and I still play with mud!! lol... seriously though, we do, and have since we were about 12. (I'm nearly 22, she's nearly 21 now.) *cuddles* I'm sorry that you haven't gotten much done today, but maybe you just need a break from, well, life for awhile. I dunno. *more cuddles*

Mark, being lonely together sounds like a plan... but if we're keeping each other company being lonely, then we're not really lonely at all, are we? *stays curled up next to, if he doesn't mind?* How are you doing??

Awh Kahlia, I'm sorry that you aren't asleep yet... not because I don't want you in the ward, but because no sleeping = icky. :( I hope your monitor arrives soon too... :) I'm also glad that you're not as depressed as you were... but still, you are definitely depressed... wish I could help in some more concrete way but sadly you are too far away!!

Hels, I love(d) S Club 7. :P I listened to them all the time in high school (that was a looong time ago, it feels like anyway). Makes me want to listen to them again and see if I still like their stuff. :) Nice selection although I have to admit I don't know a lot of the groups/singers. :-/ How are you doing now? still hyper? :)

My soc paper is... well, not coming along well at all. I'm thinking about working on health psych for awhile and just seeing how I'll do on that one, as it's a TOTALLY different topic and I think that it would do my brain good to have a change. I don't know though. :-/ I'm really worried about getting everything done on time... :(

I'm so sick of life... :'( My NP still hasn't texted me back from my earlier text, about an hour ago, about the Klonopin and how I am passively suicidal and also really want to cut and am home alone. Guess she is either busy or is sick of me, doesn't want to be bothered by my petty problems. Hell, what a bitch I am!!!!

:'(

Kahlia1981 04-05-2010 05:28 PM

April: Yeah, the not sleeping isn't good. I'm actually going to disappear and try and get a few hours shortly. It's important for me to keep trying.

I guess I'm just tired, and all my tanks are running on empty. *sigh*

Scarletdreamer 04-05-2010 05:33 PM

Here's hoping that you sleep well, love. *cuddles and tucks you up* Yeh, keeping on trying is very important... not sleeping just makes moods go all over the place, as I'm sure you've noticed.

I'm so angryyy.... :'(

Doikers 04-05-2010 05:36 PM

*Hunkers down with April* Curl up with me all you want . You a not a bitch at all ! your NP could just be super busy . It's not anything personal I'm sure.

*Hugs Kahlia* I really hope you get some good sleep , * makes Camomille tea and warm milk for you* Choices choices :) Sleep tight.

Scarletdreamer 04-05-2010 05:38 PM

*snuggles up next to Mark and thanks him for being so sweet* I am a bitch, I really am... but my NP did text back about the Klonopin, but didn't mention anything else. Ughhh... really want to go cut!!!! :'( So so triggered... and I want to go to that website I mentioned before, the SI one that is graphic, and trigger myself on purpose so I have an excuse for being triggered, instead of this random angry triggeryness... does that even make any sense??

I'm sorry for being so weak... :'(

Doikers 04-05-2010 05:56 PM

*Huge Hugs April* I know the feeling of wanting to trigger yourself for an excuse . *Holds April's hands ( both of them )* you are NOT a bitch , I don't beleive it for a second , please try not to S.I. , you are worth so much more than that .

Doikers 04-05-2010 05:59 PM

I eat too much ,I feel FAT again .
Need to lose weight , Sorry I know that this isn't the place for that.
Triggered and I don't know why, just been building for a few hours :(

PoisonedApple 04-05-2010 06:00 PM

*hugs everyone* wow
9 pages to read through... sorry it's too many atm...
*puts head down and thinks about the epic fail of my day so far*

Doikers 04-05-2010 06:01 PM

*Hugs Crimson*

PoisonedApple 04-05-2010 06:04 PM

*hugs Mark back*
How are so far today?