RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 09-04-2010 07:30 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Pictures...

Doikers 09-04-2010 07:31 PM

Hey Helen , Your hair looks great , it really suits you :)

PoisonedApple 09-04-2010 07:33 PM

I still feel tired and icky but I just found out that a radio show I used to listen to (and that I love) is back on the air via a different website so now I'm excited. *bounces around the room listening to The Shaman's Brew* I'm listening to the archives though because it's been on again since last November lol.

That's a lovely pic Mark. (always nice to put a name and face together:) )

That sucks Lindsay(?). But it may be for the best for you right now. And when you are feeling more well they may just hire you back.

PoisonedApple 09-04-2010 07:34 PM

Oops I was typing when u posted pics Helen!
That hair cut rocks on you!

MammaMia 09-04-2010 07:36 PM

Thanks you two =)

Scarletdreamer 09-04-2010 07:37 PM

Mark, you're really cute. :) Love the smile. And I don't think you look icky/overweight/ugly at all!! *hugs*

Hels, your haircut is so pretty. It suits you very well, just as Mark said... I love the pics. :D Thanks for uploading them!!

I'm distracted now by my LiveJournal, am updating it... :)

MammaMia 09-04-2010 07:40 PM

Thanks April <3

SoMuchMore 09-04-2010 07:40 PM

Helen - your hair looks great! I really like it!

*hugs lindsay* im sorry about ur job, but like crimson said, maybe they will hire you back when you are more well

*hugs crimson* Im sry that you feel tired/icky.

Mark - yay i like when i can see what people look like, putting names to faces is nice. And I agree that its a nice picture of you.

*hugs april* sorry your so tired today.

Doikers 09-04-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Mark, you're really cute. :) Love the smile. And I don't think you look icky/overweight/ugly at all!!
Thanx April , that really made my day :)

MammaMia 09-04-2010 07:45 PM

Thanks Laura.

*big group cuddle*

Everyone's really posting fast tonight, can't keep up!!!

Scarletdreamer 09-04-2010 07:51 PM

Awh, am glad I made your day, Mark. :D (as long as you were being serious, anyway!!) I meant what I typed, too. :)

Yeh people are posting fast... heh. My brain is so muzzy right now!! that it's hard for me to keep up too.

Thanks Laura *hugs* How are you doing now? any better?

Doikers 09-04-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Awh, am glad I made your day, Mark. :D (as long as you were being serious, anyway!!) I meant what I typed, too. :)
Yep I was being serious :)

Scarletdreamer 09-04-2010 07:57 PM

Awh good. :) *hugs*

Another picture of me, once again from Easter weekend... this time showing my silly side. ;)
The following content has been hidden - Reason : biggish pic

In the pic you can see the bleached bits from where my husband and I dyed our hair blue for our first anniversary last October (2009)... lol... the roots are my hair's natural color. :)

SoMuchMore 09-04-2010 08:00 PM

*cuddles april* no... not really. Ive been shaking slightly for hours. Trying to keep distracted, but nothing is working. I think if i SI I'll feel better, but im always trying not to.. I want to quit fighting tho.

Doikers 09-04-2010 08:01 PM

Dyeing your hair blue! hehe what colour are you going for next anniversary ?

MammaMia 09-04-2010 08:21 PM

Love the pic April.
Hope you don't have to SI Laura.

& I'm in floods of tears :/ Great.

Doikers 09-04-2010 08:33 PM

I'm really tired . I only got up 10 hours ago (that was a struggle) and I am seriously thinking of just falling back into bed. I feel like I'm being lazy , depression I guess . My mood has been all over the place recently I can be ok and then really low in a matter of moments.

Asleep is the safest place you can be....

jonikd 09-04-2010 08:45 PM

*pops in to check up on everyone, leaves hugs enough for all*
Helen, your hair looks awesome =you look awesome :) Hope your weekend goes well, just enjoy the moment 'k?

Lindsay that's bad news about the job hun, probably for the best right now but you need to look after yourself ok? *hugs Lindsay and tells her she's great at what she does*

I'm on a blackberry and having all sorts of operational issues so sorry I can't respond to all, and I can't open all the photos, but sounds like you're a gorgeous bunch!

I'm off to scatter my Uncle's ashes soon, so will be back in the ward later without a doubt.

Stay safe fellow ward mates.

*grabs a takeaway latte and wanders off*

frenchhorn 09-04-2010 09:33 PM

*cuddles everyone* I can get internet bwtween 6am and 11pm so will be able to get on here a bit
you all look lovely and handsome in your photos.

SoMuchMore 09-04-2010 09:57 PM

*cuddles everyone* sorry its not more.

I gave in. I have stuff to do tonight so I had to. Numb is better than barely functioning. And nobody will even be able to tell that i am numb b/c i am good with masks.