RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 06-10-2010 06:07 PM

*hugs mark* yea my schedule is pretty busy all the time, which is good for distraction purposes but can make me really stressed out at times heh.. I'm trying to just ignore thoughts right now, going to class in a few minutes will probably be enough to distract me for now. And, I work as a page designer at the local newspaper here.

PoisonedApple 06-10-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

*hugs crimson* haha what a funny story! how have you been?
busy, frustrated, etc etc.... typed up a long letter to my mom in a r/v manner to get out all my frustrations about my current living sitch issues but then left it in draft form unfiished deciding i didn't wanna burden her. :) may post it in my r/v if i even bother to finish writing it... on the upside my office is coming along nicely and the person i've been doings job alongside mine for the last few months? she resigned. we can replace her now and i can get back to doing just one job in a month or so. still waiting to here if i get an interview or not but at least i know my resume went from hr to the hiring manager so even if i'm not picked i know i came close *really hoping for the job though.. i miss the warm climate in cali and will not miss supporting double my household size*
How're you doing now? (been a half hour now) Any better/ more distracted?

FlyingNy 06-10-2010 06:31 PM

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Laura* Of course we care. Bad thoughts really suck, but you're strong enough to get past them, I know you are :)

*Hugs Mark* Hey, thanks for the company. I'm Ok thanks, sort of. Not as weird as I was before. The 'twisted' mood seems to be wearing off, thank goodness. You alright?

SoMuchMore 06-10-2010 06:46 PM

*hugs crimson* im sure you mom wouldnt mind if you needed to vent about things, but i understand not being sure about sending it. I often type out things and then im like.. "hmm... better not." heh. Anyway, glad to hear that you should be back to only doing one job soon! Hopefully that will help a little with your stress load. And i know i say this every time you update about the job application, but good luck with it! I really hope that you get it since i know you really would like to move.

*hugs lia* I'm glad that you are at least sort of okay and feeling a little more normal.

Thoughts really don't seem to be settling down, leaving in a few minutes though, so maybe when i'm around other people they will a bit. If I don't get a chance to get back on until late tonight, hope everyone stays safe today/this evening.

Doikers 06-10-2010 06:46 PM

*Hugs Crimson* * Crosses fingers for you ta get the job*

Hey Lia:) I'm getting a stuffed up feeling in my nose :( I hope it doesen't develop into a full blown cold . I'm a little triggered , very aprehensive over my group tomorrow . My immediate goal is to not S.I. tonight .

shadowedsoul 06-10-2010 07:08 PM

Hugs lia mark and Laura.
Erm I'm really can't answear that. Argh!!! Can someone please make the next two weeks go away. Don't wanna do them. Curls up and starts shaking.

Doikers 06-10-2010 08:03 PM

*Hugs Jill* Whats happening over the next two weeks Jill?

nicole94 06-10-2010 08:34 PM

*hugs everyone then builds a fort and hides.*

Doikers 06-10-2010 08:41 PM

Hey Nicole :) *Hugs* How are you this evening?

SparkleKitten 06-10-2010 08:59 PM

*cuddles all* rought day, my nanna is in hospital and my fiance has just been diagnosed with depression too. Just feeling terrible. Not going to be about much tonight. x

Doikers 06-10-2010 09:02 PM

*Hugs Sarah* I'm sorry to hear about your Nanna being in hospital and your fiance getting that diagnosis , Please take good care of yourself while all this is going on around you .

nicole94 06-10-2010 09:08 PM

*hugs mark* not really. you?

misskitty112 06-10-2010 09:26 PM

*hugs ward*
Sorry it's not more. I need to clone myself so one of me can work, one can do hw, one can do homecoming, and the real me can sleep.
I haven't slept in 30 some hours. I'm so tired.

RYUU 06-10-2010 09:36 PM

Feel like i need to cut the devil is telling me i must do it
he is saying graphic things to me to make me cut

FlyingNy 06-10-2010 09:37 PM

*Hugs Sarah* I'm sorry, Sarah. Like Mark said, please take care of yourself while all this is going on and we're all here for you. :)

*Hugs Jill* What is it happening in the next two weeks honey? Like I said to Sarah, we're all here to help you through it, whatever it is.

That's another thing I love about this ward. I know whatever I do, none of you will ever judge me. I could come here hysterical and say I just killed a man who tried to attack me or something, and none of you would freak and run. I love you guys.

*Hugs Nicole* What's up honey? College getting you down? Or are your family being a pain again?

*Hugs Felicia* Workload is a bitch. A-level English is bad enough, I have two papers to write and a book to read over the weekend. There goes my Saturday. I love it though, you have to remember that. You're doing this for a reason, because you love the subject and it will all pay off, even if you'd sooner sleep now, you'll be glad of all this one day. Think of how pround you'll be of yourself when you're done. :)

*Hugs Mark* How are things going with the urges? I hope you're Ok. I'm here to talk if you need someone.

*Hugs Laura* I hope you're alright, try and stay around people as much as possible.

*Hugs RYUU* Remember all the times you've resisted the devil before? You can do it again. Do anything that has helped you in teh past. We all carea about you here and none of us want to see you hurt.

shadowedsoul 06-10-2010 10:03 PM

hugs everybody. erm next week is going to be really stressfull. sorry i know im not answaering your question. curls up in a dark corner hopping the pain will stop.

FlyingNy 06-10-2010 11:14 PM

*Hugs Jill* Well whatever's going on honey, we're all here for you. Stay safe. Remember the song I pasted on here the other day.

shadowedsoul 07-10-2010 12:22 AM

curls up cries. i hurt so much right now.

Doikers 07-10-2010 10:12 AM

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Ryuu*

*Hugs Felicia*

Kahlia1981 07-10-2010 11:19 AM

*hugs all*

Well my computer repairs are not yet underway. The first lot of items have not yet arrived ... they should be in transit either tonight (having left late today) or tomorrow to arrive (hopefully) early next week. Not overly happy about not having a computer still.

I managed to submit my assignment on Tuesday - well before my extension date of 5 pm AEST tomorrow - which is good news and I've even managed to get up-to-date on my readings and coursework.

Unfortunately I've got some signs of illness that mean I have to go for some mammoth blood/urine/etc work tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't anything serious, and it is something that is treatable. *crosses fingers*

*sigh*