RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 12-07-2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2397317)
*spies Lia and glomps her too* Jess must be wearing her invisibility cloak... heehee... Hels, did you loan yours to her? ;)

Looks like it ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'mJustMe (Post 2397319)
Damn, I have been spotted! Was going to poke my head around the corner, but may as well stay and chat now. Composing individual replies as you read this!

Haha, sorry my dear, hope you're okay x

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfos3d (Post 2397322)
I'm here. I did manage to get to sleep which was beyond awesome. I've missed my first class now though. Oops.

*hugs for everyone*

*hugs Jess* Glad you got to sleep. Opps at missing class. Are you going to go in for your next one? :)

wolfos3d 12-07-2010 01:27 AM

Yeah, I'll be going in shortly for my next one. I'm gonna leave at 10 since it starts at 11. That'll give me plenty of time to get there. I've only missed English so no huge loss from not getting up in time.

I'mJustMe 12-07-2010 01:44 AM

Hugs Helen- Are you feeling any better sweeite? Sorry you felt so bad earlier and I wasn't here, instead lapping up sun on the beach/mocking 'Eclipse' in the cinema. Totally team Lupin. Anyway.

Hugs Julie Why do you say your dad hates you sweet? You certainly don't deserve anything he might have said, although living with my mum, I know how hard that is to believe. So much easier it is to trust the things you have been told all of your life. I can see in everyone else's cases that the things totally aren't true, just not in my own. So I'll tell you know, the thing aren't true. You are who you are and you shouldn't change that for anyone. Least of all someone who puts you down. Perhaps he was just angry? I don't even know what happened, but there's the chance he didn't really mean it and was lashing out. My mum does that. Every day. Perhaps she has issues.

Hey Heather, how are you? Hope things are OK for you at the moment. Anything you want to talk about? Hugs gently.

Jess- You're a strong and beautiful person and love being you for those reasons alone. I don't know how the triggering thoughts ended up as the post was a while ago. A later post may inform me and I will add if it does, but if you did fight continue to do so because you're strong and can do it. :) Anything in particular that brought on the triggering? We are all here to listen if you want us to.

Jill- Sorry you felt so bad this morning. How did the day go in the end? It's gone midnight now. Do you know what it was that made you feel so low, or was it a random mood? I hate those, they make you feel so pathetic because you can't even target what's wrong so there's very little you can do about it. I'm here if you want me to be though :) How has the night been so far? Are you coping?

Haley- I agree we should ban those words, and then I can come up with some more gangster alternatives such as 'I'm such a waste gash' and 'so pang'. How you feeling?

Kahlia- I'm sorry about your anxiety that it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Are you on any meds? If you are, maybe they could be increased. I hope you can get some extra help, don't take this in the wrong way because I know I would, but you clearly need it. I care about you and don't like to see you struggling so much. X

Crawls into warren with April (if she's still there)- Hey sweet. How are you now? You got into the warren a while ago, feel any better since? It's good that you see something exiting in the air force thing, it's always nice to summon some enthusiasm and try and look on the bright side in situations you hate. I am actually going to do a touch of opening up here, even if it is so you don't feel so alone. I know how you feel, I know what it's like to have the one you love torn away from you. The one person I love more than anyone else in the world, the one person who could make me feel better with just a simple smile, the only one I feel I could have talked to is moving to Dorset. I won't see her before she goes so I will see her once more in my life, and then never again. She's my everything and I don't know what I will do without her, we can't stay in touch. Long story. I'm going to stop talking about her now because it just hurts, but just so you know, I do know and I do understand.

Nicole- what's up honey? Anything we can help you with? I will have a look at that thread in a tick and try to help you best as I can. Hugs hard.

Mark- How are you today? Hugs if you want them. How come my replies always turn into some sort of mass ward hug?

Anyone else who wants to may as well join the pile :)

Being driven slightly insane. My best mate keeps telling me I have depression. She's not in my mind, she doesn't know anything, yet I'm scared she's right. She doesn't understand though, I don't want her to be there but I can't tell her that because it is personal and I don't want to upset her. Grr, I wish she would get off my case.

xxxx

MammaMia 12-07-2010 01:46 AM

Lia, don't worry about not being here earlier sweet :) Glad you got out for a bit, that's good. I'm better in the sense I'm not crying (haven't for a few hours) and the urges have settled. Feeling really low still meh. Over it >_>

Scarletdreamer 12-07-2010 01:54 AM

Lia, love, that was an epic response!! *cuddles* And if your posts turn into a mass ward hug, mine turn into a mass ward cuddle, lol... Thanks for opening up a bit, I'm glad that you did. *extra special cuddles* Things will be okay... they will work out in the end. I won't say more because I don't want to upset you or anything but I'm sorry that your friend is annoying/upsetting you. :(

Hels, I'm sorry you're still feeling low... *extra special cuddles too* :)

Jess, sorry you missed your first class but hopefully it won't matter too much!! *cuddles gently* Did you sleep okay? i.e., did you get some sleep? I forget if you said anything, sorry, brain like a sieve. :-S

I'm so exhausted, and so low, and just want to cut. But I'm not going to. Guhhh. :'(

*hides in the warren again* :crying:

shadowedsoul 12-07-2010 02:21 AM

Hugs April I'm sorry i didn't mean for it to sound that I didn't want your support. Sorry hmm hope that made sence.

Hugs lia of course I want your support. Hmm the day went from bad to argh shoot me now. Lot of shot things happened that I wad warned what would happen if I did it again. It just couldn't be helped, urgh don't care my ass I going to get kicked again my own fault so I will take my punishment without complant. Tonights going hmm stuiped thoughts going around my head still somehow it's always bad at night when I'm alone and it's all quiet then I start thinking stuff. Meh

risenfromperdition 12-07-2010 05:12 AM

<333333

Kahlia1981 12-07-2010 07:52 AM

So.over.it.all . . . . . . .

SoMuchMore 12-07-2010 08:11 AM

*cuddles kahlia gently* you okay hun? Im around if you want/need to talk.

hope.is.overrated 12-07-2010 10:37 AM

I've been so low and feeling lonely the last few days
Everything is falling apart...I need a job desperately and it's very hard to get one and on top of that I miss having someone to talk to...my best friend left last year, she moved out to another state and we lost contact with each other and now I'm feeling I am about to loose another friend...I don't think I can't take this...

Doikers 12-07-2010 11:01 AM

Morning Wardies.
*Group Hugs*
*Hugs Hope is overated especially*
Gosh I'm so tired , one coffee in me one beside me heh.
I'm feeling........I don't know :S anxious , this is the first time I'm meeting my volunteer lady since she guessed I S.I. , Being low doesen't help *Sigh and Yawn*

Edit: Am I really Low? , It's hard to tell , I'm numb for sure , Its just all so hard to tell hmmmm

wolfos3d 12-07-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'mJustMe (Post 2397361)
Jess- You're a strong and beautiful person and love being you for those reasons alone. I don't know how the triggering thoughts ended up as the post was a while ago. A later post may inform me and I will add if it does, but if you did fight continue to do so because you're strong and can do it. :) Anything in particular that brought on the triggering? We are all here to listen if you want us to.

Thanks a lot Lia. *huggles* I managed to resist the urges. It'll be three weeks free on Wednesday. I need to at least make it until then. I think the reason for the triggering was that I was annoyed at having wasted my afternoon off, still being tired, and the fact that I was hungry when I woke up. :/ Very exciting, eh? Managed to get pretty triggered today too. Not entirely sure why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2397376)
Jess, sorry you missed your first class but hopefully it won't matter too much!! *cuddles gently* Did you sleep okay? i.e., did you get some sleep? I forget if you said anything, sorry, brain like a sieve. :-S

*cuddles April* I actually made it to my first class. I was just and hour and twenty minutes late. xD I did manage some sleep. I don't think tonight will be very good for it though. It's almost 9 pm already and I'm in no way tired.

*hugs to everyone* :)

Kahlia1981 12-07-2010 01:23 PM

*huggles/waves at everyone*

crashing and burning. crashing and burning. sorry. talk too much. especially about myself.

sorry i can't help you all. wish that i could, but i can't. sorry.

*hugs and no-cal treats for everyone*

MammaMia 12-07-2010 01:27 PM

*cuddles everyone especially Kahlia*

You don't talk too much about yourself. We're here for you sweetheart.

Scarletdreamer 12-07-2010 01:39 PM

Kahlia, love, you don't talk too much about yourself, not at all. *cuddles gently* What's going on, sweet?

*cuddles Jess* Lol, an hour & 20 minutes late... epic. ;) At least you made it though - how long are your classes? are these the 4-hour-long ones that you've mentioned? (if it were you that mentioned them - I forget!! :o) Hopefully you manage to get some sleep tonight... insomnia sucks... *extra sleepifying hugs* :)

*cuddles Mark* I'm sorry that you feel numb... :( That sucks. I wish I could help you in some way or another. Maybe try updating your LJ (or r/v) would help you figure out how you're feeling, exactly? I have the same problem, I'm not sure if I'm okay or low or just exactly what. :-X I hate feeling this way, and I'm sure you do too. :( PM or email me if you want. I won't be in the apartment all day but I'll be able to respond. :)

hope.is.overrated, I'm sorry to hear about all that's been going on with you... :( *hugs if okay?* Is there anything that we can do? This is a very accepting & welcoming bunch, and we are here to help & support. :) My PM box is open all the time as are other people's... so if you need to talk privately with someone, I'm here, as are others. :) Welcome.

I don't know how I'm doing. I think I'm kinda lowish but kinda okayish at the same time... I really don't know. :-S Jarrod found out this morning that you have to start basic training for the air force by your 28th birthday and he turned 28 on 1 January of this year... so damn close!! We're going to see the recruiter today sometime to see if he could be accepted anyway. If not, he's looking at the army. I'm worried for him... but if he wants to do that, then so be it. I will support him. And I have to admit, I'm still kind of excited about a change in our lives, getting out of this area, etc.

Guh. Basic training and advanced would suck, though, because I'd probably not be able to be with/near him then. And that's a good what, 4 months at least? :-X

I haven't cut since Wednesday. I am counting this as a good thing. I made it through last night by going to bed and falling asleep by 9pm... felt soo good to curl up in bed and just forget about everything...

Anyway. :-X Sorry for blathering on about myself... :(

MammaMia 12-07-2010 01:50 PM

Is my invisibility cloak working again =P

shadowedsoul 12-07-2010 03:30 PM

Hmm I feel very hmm can't explain it, very jumpy can stay still for a sec, stuiped thoughts are still there.feel if I acted on them I wouldn't beable to stop my self and that scares me. Will try and answer the pm today April. Huggles

wolfos3d 12-07-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2397906)
*cuddles Jess* Lol, an hour & 20 minutes late... epic. ;) At least you made it though - how long are your classes? are these the 4-hour-long ones that you've mentioned? (if it were you that mentioned them - I forget!! :o) Hopefully you manage to get some sleep tonight... insomnia sucks... *extra sleepifying hugs* :)

It was epic. It was also a two hour class. It was made even better in the next class when my psychology teacher asked if any of us had trouble getting out of bed when the alarm went off. She was quite impressed. xD

As for the insomnia, it's 11:30 PM-ish, I'm doing laundry, designing badges and working on a business deal that is currently looking like it will pan out in my favour.

Oh, and *huge huggles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2397915)
Is my invisibility cloak working again =P

WHO SAID THAT? O_O

MammaMia 12-07-2010 03:32 PM

I...said....it?

wolfos3d 12-07-2010 03:56 PM

Oh, it must be working then. ;) *hugs*