RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Mary Anne 06-01-2009 11:29 PM

Can somone please stop the world, I want to get off.

If anyone has a spare cuddle I really need one.

*curls up in a ball on the floor*

sorry, hope everyone is safe *hugs*

Damnation. 06-01-2009 11:30 PM

*Hugs Mary Anne muchly*

Snuffles 06-01-2009 11:31 PM

HI guys.. I'm ok. Thought I'd just go to bed, was pretty tired.

*cuddles everyone*

Feeling ok. Might have a break from here for a few days. Just am getting too triggered by ED stuff... am scared I'm going to relapse.. though I think I'm slowly on the way there >_< Take care everyone ok. I'm really sorry *cuddles* Hope I can be around more soon =)

Mary Anne 06-01-2009 11:43 PM

Thanks for the cuddles, having the worst time just now, just can't see myself ever feeling better.

I second Katrica's comment - get injuries checked, most of us have probably not got one seen at some point and suffered the consequences (it is funny now but wasn't at the time, not si related at all - i broke my leg aged 12 and didn't get it seen to, I have an extremely high pain threshold, now I have a messed up leg. It doesn't bother me but I wonder how on earth I never got medical care for it! - sorry, random and off the point, typing to keep myself busy)

Snuffles - take care and look after yourself, there is nothing to be sorry for, take some time to yourself *hugs*

mouse in darkness 07-01-2009 12:40 AM

Hi. Thanks for the hugs all *gives hugs back* Sorry I can't reply to all right now.
*Leaves hugs for everyone*

Snuffles 07-01-2009 12:50 AM

I'm back already... I've kinda left another forum coz Helen said it wasn't helping me. Which is true. So I kinda need RYL if I don't have that other forum. Will just have to learn not to get too triggered... *huggles*

ravynsoul 07-01-2009 12:58 AM

*appears*

*cuddles, hugs, and huggles everyone*

*disappears*

mouse in darkness 07-01-2009 01:19 AM

*Hugs* Ravyn and Katie

MammaMia 07-01-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mouse in darkness (Post 1333895)
*Pokes head out of denial tent* Cool snow, never seen it. Wish I could. Hope you are having fun in the snow Helen. *Pops back into the denial tent leaving hugs and hot chocolate for all*:wow:

I did have fun in the snow yesterday, I think we had some overnight...well not sure but it was definately still around today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1334013)
Helen - Snow! sweet :) How much snow do you have?

We had a fair bit....:) *hugs back*

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1335556)
Helen: ;o Nice. Enjoy that snow!

Thanks hun :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accidentally Abstract (Post 1336305)
*joins Kahlia curled up in the corner*

*joins in*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1336336)
Lucy, I think the corner expands to fit in anyone who wants to be there.

That's the magic of the tent...well another part of the magic ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accidentally Abstract (Post 1336344)
I'm glad. 'cause I don't want to be kicked out. =[

We won't ever kick anyone out of here :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1336440)
I'm going to build a Schrodinger's cat's box in here if no-one minds ... hmmm, perhaps one that changes size whenever someone wants to get in ??

What's one of those? :wow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1337080)
*sends hugs around*

Returns cuddles...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Anne (Post 1338514)
Can somone please stop the world, I want to get off.

If anyone has a spare cuddle I really need one.

*curls up in a ball on the floor*

sorry, hope everyone is safe *hugs*

*cuddles tight* hope you're doing ok there hunni

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffles (Post 1338786)
I'm back already... I've kinda left another forum coz Helen said it wasn't helping me. Which is true. So I kinda need RYL if I don't have that other forum. Will just have to learn not to get too triggered... *huggles*

*cuddles tight*

Sorry I totally disappeared for several hours. Started back at uni on Monday which was really good to be fair. Um on Sunday night I fortnately fell asleep at 12.30am and woke at 8.30am and was on time etc for uni :D Didn't have a ****ing clue what she was on about mind you? So I need to approach her for help but she came across to me quite rude in an email I sent to her about missing lectures && trying to catch up. Plus I know she's just gonna think I'm stuipd & what not =\ Plus I didnt hand her last report in >.< Then last night I went to bed at 9pm and slept until 5.45am but nodded off and woke up around 8am considering it's my day off- it's well fab that I woke then. Did have a two hour nap this afternoon mind you :S So bit worried about going to bed tonight.....

Also not doing too great with my thoughts right now :sad: :blush: :blink: :pinch: A guy who was in my year at school died on Sunday morning following a car crash (the driver & other passenger got off lightly) and it's just knocked me for six. I was already feeling bit low & trying to bring myself back up. But this just made my thoughts all scrambled and think about various ways to harm & shizz. I don't think I will...and haven't so far. But it's ****ing with me. Least my thoughts are good&bad atm rather than just bad. But I quite agree with what Emma said to me on msn...I just need a bit of 'down' time and not to make it my personal crisis....But not sure how to do that either =\

Okay I'll shut up now ;)

ravynsoul 07-01-2009 03:14 AM

*Hugs everyone*

Helen - I think Emma has wise advice... *cuddles*

Nicole *hugs back* how are things going?

Katie - Hoping we can help you and keep you from being to triggered.

Katrica - how are you now?

Dayna - Congrats on yesterday! And that you've been feeling in a good mood today... hope things are still good.

Mary Anne - *cuddles and offers teddy bear*

Emma - how are you now? Did you end up going to A&E?

Lucy - Hope you're staying safe wherever you are

*leaves hugs for everyone else who hasn't checked in recently.. hope all is well*

Damnation. 07-01-2009 03:16 AM

Helen: Uh...I must admit, I don't quite have the attention span to read that atm x_o. I'll read it when I remember how to think, though

*Hugs Ravyn back* Thanks. Still sort of doing well, but Christ, I'm triggered. Yet again, it came outta ****in' nowhere, so I'm trying to distract myself, but without the ability to turn my thoughts off...lolit'snotworking. More importantly, how're you doing?

ravynsoul 07-01-2009 03:21 AM

Dayna - i hate not being able to turn thoughts off... does music help... i try to listen to music while i'm doing something else so I'm doing more than one thing -- less brain available for the thoughts... it sometimes works *hugs* hope the triggeredness leaves soon.

I'm doing okish.. gave in and SI'd tonite it kinda came out of nowhere but not.. i don't know.. don't want to add to your triggeredness.. but i'm feeling stable at the moment.. quite tired though.. probably head to bed soon

Pomegranate 07-01-2009 03:25 AM

I shouldn't ****ing be here. I DONT want this. I want someone to find me the courage to die.I cant even harm right. Now I need to hurt more. No longer have the energy to get wounds sorted. Not necessary anyway. Only need to see CPN 4/5 times a year and psych 3 times per annum. I DESERVE PAIN AND DAMAGE. I was born for this.

ravynsoul 07-01-2009 03:30 AM

*hugs Emma* No you don't Emma! You don't deserve Pain and Damage; you weren't born for this.. you deserve better! *cuddles*

Damnation. 07-01-2009 03:36 AM

Emma: Ravyn's right, you're a wonderful person and you don't need to hurt yourself even more than you already have! *Hugs tightly* I know what it's like to feel that you can't even SI correctly, but you're worth so more much more than you give yourself credit for!

Ravyn: Music doesn't really make much difference. I'm listening to something nearly 24/7 so yeah, I'm used to having a tune in the background xD;. And don't worry about triggering me. I get triggered more by myself than the things said bu other people

ravynsoul 07-01-2009 03:40 AM

Emma I second what Dayna says:

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1339105)
you're worth so more much more than you give yourself credit for!

Dayna: I appreciate you letting me know about the triggeredness.. I prefer to err on side of caution... how are you doing now?

Damnation. 07-01-2009 03:43 AM

Ravyn: Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm careful around an ex-SIer friend of mine, as well. Erm. I'm okay, I think. Still triggered, but am trying to ignore it (can't give in to it anyway, even if I intended to).

One little random question...is my mood showing for anyone else? 'Cause, um, RYL seems to have done away with it O_o;. Ain't changed it, 'tis still set as 'triggered' (or at least, is meant to be), and has...gone?

ravynsoul 07-01-2009 03:47 AM

Dayna: Yup, it says triggered... weirdness with it disappearing on you..

Edit: if it was me; I'd be freaking out at my computer and wanting to throw it down the stairs... that reminds me, has the technaholics anonymous [sorry for the spelling] or whatever it's called been formed yet? :)

ravynsoul 07-01-2009 03:52 AM

*leaves hugs for all*
Hope everyone stay safe... take care.. I'm off to bed... nightynight all

Damnation. 07-01-2009 03:54 AM

Ravyn: O.o Odd. If it dun come back soon, I might take a screenie and/or make a thread in forum and community questions. And LOL not yet, 'cause that would mean admitting that we're all too dependant on computers and the like XDD.

And nighty night you, see you tomorrow if you're on