RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blondiebear 24-08-2008 08:52 PM

*cuddles Alexx*
*cuddles Ally*
*cuddles Heather*

MammaMia 24-08-2008 11:23 PM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Auburn Shadow 25-08-2008 12:28 AM

*sits and cries*

I'm so ****ing angry and I don't even know why anymore. Cut earlier and now I'm angry about that as well.

effervescence 25-08-2008 12:48 AM

alexx, i'd miss seeing you around. what's up hun?

ally, i know it's hard, boy do i know. i'm on....about 12 days of no cutting, and every day it gets worse, but i dunno honey, you've just got to keep going, and i bet the sense of satisfaction, achievement and self worth is wonderful.

blondiebear 25-08-2008 01:06 AM

Y'all know that I'm at several months no SI and it is still tough to fight it! Sometimes I just want to not hurt!

risenfromperdition 25-08-2008 01:14 AM

*hugs susan* hah i know how that goes.
just wish i actually WAS a few months si free ><

1ofmany 25-08-2008 01:14 AM

Dont give up!

blondiebear 25-08-2008 02:41 AM

I'm not giving up. I'm just trying to live with the feelings and figure out when my worrying is good and when it is selfish.

MammaMia 25-08-2008 04:15 AM

Hugs all.

God, I was once at 22 months nearly, was so fcking hard, not suprised I slipped back into cutting a lot again. Since then the longest I've gone without (plus slips) is nearly 3 months. So yeah next tuesday means I made it, even if I have slipped twice. I still want it. I really like it >.<

blondiebear 25-08-2008 04:58 AM

Now I'm so upset I could, well, I don't know. I'm not triggered to SI because there is no point. It is just some small things. Relationships with another. Heat rash. Laundry and dishes that I don't seem to get around to doing. Tomorrow I get to make a pattern for a sewing client with more ambition than sense. I wish I could take the cotton out of her ears and put it in her mouth, which is an aa saying.

At least I got some exercise.

*hugs everyone*

~*forever_broken*~ 25-08-2008 05:31 AM

Ugh my stomach is not happy with me :s and I feel **** besides

*huddles in her corner and trys to disappear into the wall*

:crying:

risenfromperdition 25-08-2008 06:33 AM

*snuggles*

grr i was in the middle of talking to my roommates and now my aim wont work... stupid technology

BoundNoMore 25-08-2008 06:39 AM

*huddles in corner and tries to become invisible*

1ofmany 25-08-2008 12:50 PM

Does anyone else lie excessivly? I lie to everyone in my real life. There is one person who I swore the truth to but I can only tell the truth to them in privet so I end up lying to them in public or on the phone. I am just a sick person.

Kahlia1981 25-08-2008 01:42 PM

Hi all. *leaves hugs for anyone who wants them*

I'm still going through rapid cycling hell. Spoke to the doc today and see him tomorrow. He isn't really sure how to deal with it either. He said that rapid cycling is notoriously hard to treat. Great. Just what I wanted to hear. I keep trying to make it just one day without SI .... but I don't seem to be able to do it. This really makes me feel worse, because I made it for three years SI free before I fell back into it, and now the longest I can seem to go for is one week. I just don't know anymore.

I'm so terrified of hurting my close friends now that I just want to run away. Someone stop the world or show me the way to it's egress ..... I need to get out of here.

*rocks backwards and forwards while crying*

blondiebear 25-08-2008 02:02 PM

One load of dishes done. There are so many that I'll have to do a second load. Laundry going too. Yes, I am that bad at and about housework. It does become a bit of a health hazard at times, the dishes mostly.

Oh yeah, I need to nag my husband about making reservations for Saturday and Sunday since here in the US this is a holiday weekend. It went from nudge to nag on Friday.

*hugs Marc*
*cuddles Kahlia*

Detour. Derail 25-08-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 1027006)
alexx, i'd miss seeing you around. what's up hun?

ally, i know it's hard, boy do i know. i'm on....about 12 days of no cutting, and every day it gets worse, but i dunno honey, you've just got to keep going, and i bet the sense of satisfaction, achievement and self worth is wonderful.

oooft...just feel like im not helping anyone...i just make things worse...

MammaMia 25-08-2008 05:56 PM

*hugs all*

Amanda, have spoken to your RYL mama, she misses you but should be home again in 7 weeks or so!!! x

Auburn Shadow 25-08-2008 06:24 PM

*sigh*

It starts again. Cut last night. Cut this morning.

*hides*

Kahlia1981 25-08-2008 10:00 PM

Thanks for the cuddles blondiebear.

I made it through the night without doing anything stupid. Now I just have to get through one day - just one - without any form of SH. After an hour in the shower this morning I put on both my black-and-white RYL bracelet (to carry you all with me), and my trying-to-stop bracelet to remind me of what I'm trying to do. I know that I can do this. I don't need to cut. I can be strong .....

Please, if anyone has any thoughts of success and strength, can they send some my way ??

*randomly starts distributing care bears around the ward*