RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 15-10-2010 10:00 AM

*hugs Mark back*

Just got my first assignment back. Have to keep pinching myself. Got a Distinction - nearly a HD. At one of the top 8 uni's in Australia after not having to write an academic assignment since 2000/2001. I literally can't believe it ... especially since it was with me being very mentally and physically sick and my computer dying all going on.

Doikers 15-10-2010 10:32 AM

*Hugs Hugs hugs Kahlia* Thats Great!! I'm so pleased for you :D

Kahlia1981 15-10-2010 11:09 AM

*hugs Mark back* Thanks!! I still can't believe it. It just won't sink in.

shadowedsoul 15-10-2010 04:13 PM

cuddles all,. just being signed off work. and i get an phone call full of atatude(sp) from work. its so nice to know the managers there give a sh%t. hahaha that will be the day.

Doikers 15-10-2010 04:23 PM

*Hugs Jill*

shadowedsoul 15-10-2010 04:33 PM

thanks mark, its just damn crap, dont think they would have cared if i had done somthing stuiped and killed myself. and the laugh of it is they are the ones that are causing all this. and im now dreading going back to work. **** might have made this all worse. curls up and hides.

sorry mark hows you today?

Doikers 15-10-2010 04:42 PM

Jill , I would care if something would have have happened to you.

Me eh . Well I told my befriending woman Becky I S.I. which was a pretty big deal for me , I was so totally worried about her reaction but she was calm and I think concerend (Which made me feel guilty) But I told her and it should help to have another person to talk to about it , and will help me get the support I need ,Becky is a mental health befriender so she has probably heard it all before but it was a big step to tell her

shadowedsoul 15-10-2010 05:02 PM

thanks mark there just a bunch of a holes .
well done mark, i know how hard and scary that can be telling anyone that you selfharm. so well done on telling becky.
becky is worried because she cares about you. very proud of you mark. big bear hugs

Doikers 15-10-2010 05:10 PM

*Bear Hugs Jill Back*

misskitty112 15-10-2010 05:12 PM

*hugs ward*
I'm reevaluating friendships... This is never good.

Doikers 15-10-2010 05:19 PM

*Hugs Felicia*I don't understand what you mean , sorry but if it's never good is there something else you can focus your energy on , sorry crap advice I think.........

misskitty112 15-10-2010 05:24 PM

Basically it means that I think none of my friends are really my friends, which means I'll more than likely pull away from all of them. I don't like this, but I can't stop it. None of my friends have shown me they're real. They're all letting me down.
Or maybe everything's just getting to me. I can't tell.

Doikers 15-10-2010 05:48 PM

*Hugs Felicia*

FlyingNy 15-10-2010 05:48 PM

Life.

Doikers 15-10-2010 05:55 PM

Life Lia? *Hugs*

PoisonedApple 15-10-2010 06:15 PM

Felicia ~ Sometimes it can be good to reevaluate your friendships. I have had to do this twice. One of the people I care deeply about but every time I was feeling better he dragged me back down to where I was so miserable that dying seemed the only way out. The other had lied to me and it hurt not just me but my family and that didn't help my mental state either. These were good times to re evaluate friendships. Just try not to push everyone away. I know this is easier said than done. And I know that sometimes we push everyone away without the step of reevaluating the friendships as well *hugs* No matter what happens though us wardies are here for you :) (I hope that all made sense...got kinda rambly and wordy...)

*hugs Mark and Lia*

Yesterday got quite busy for me... but I've been reading along as I had the chance. I may not get another chance to get in here till Tuesday but I'll try :)
*leaves hugs, care packs, and chocolates for everyone*

nicole94 15-10-2010 06:17 PM

*hugs everyone then hides*

Louise 15-10-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 2530320)
*hugs Mark back*

Just got my first assignment back. Have to keep pinching myself. Got a Distinction - nearly a HD. At one of the top 8 uni's in Australia after not having to write an academic assignment since 2000/2001. I literally can't believe it ... especially since it was with me being very mentally and physically sick and my computer dying all going on.

That is great news, well done. Proud of you. *hugs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoisonedApple (Post 2530758)
Yesterday got quite busy for me... but I've been reading along as I had the chance. I may not get another chance to get in here till Tuesday but I'll try :)
*leaves hugs, care packs, and chocolates for everyone*

*hugs back and thanks for the chocolates* Watch yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2530760)
*hugs everyone then hides*

How are you nicole?

*hugs everyone else*

I'm not great today

SparkleKitten 15-10-2010 06:48 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Feeling rough today, slept badly, had problems with my gallbladder and just generally feeling down. Had awful nightmares too last night when I was asleep. *shudders*

Doikers 15-10-2010 06:49 PM

*Hugs Louise* Whats the matter ?

*Hugs Nicole* How are you ?