RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 26-08-2010 06:40 PM

Ooh Laura Enjoy your nap and your dinner and your night out :)

one_step_closer 26-08-2010 06:42 PM

I hope you have a good time, Laura.

How are you, Mark?

Doikers 26-08-2010 06:57 PM

I'm triggered Lindsay , still triggered :(
I went 9 days without harming and a little part of me REALLY beleived I had it beat and I got bad news and I've been harming almost daily since :S . I'm so worthless and a little "voice" in my head keep telling me so and telling me I need to harm , I SO want a drink , to blur it all out . I'm sorry I'm so negative

misskitty112 26-08-2010 07:02 PM

So guess what my Creative Writing assignment is on?
"Dancing with the Skeletons in your closet"
So basically, I get to pick a traumatic event in my life, and twist some names, time frames, etc, and write a short story based on it... by Tuesday. Oh ****, where do I even start?

And Mark, you are not worthless. I'm sorry you're triggered *hugs*

Doikers 26-08-2010 07:07 PM

Thankyou Felicia , Good luck with your creative writing short story :)

PoisonedApple 26-08-2010 07:18 PM

Mark hun, please stay safe and don't drink. You are not worthless. *hugs tight*

RYUU 26-08-2010 07:28 PM

Mark mate you are not worthless please dont drink it makes things a lot worse in the long run it is a depressant it will make you see things even more negatively
dont listen to the voices in your head they dont have good advice at all

here if you need to talk

Doikers 26-08-2010 07:43 PM

Thanks Crimson and Reaper *Hugs*

I'm Trying SO hard not to harm watching youtube videos , maybe I'll watch "The Big Bang Therory" Later , that makes me smile :) I don't feel like smileing but I'm trying......

Oh and Reaper , does FTM mean in FTM transexual? Sorry I don't know.

RYUU 26-08-2010 07:47 PM

it means female to male

Doikers 26-08-2010 07:49 PM

Oh okay :)

MammaMia 26-08-2010 07:56 PM

*cuddles everyone and then curls up crying*

SoMuchMore 26-08-2010 08:01 PM

*hugs mark* you are not worthless.. please please try not to drink and keep your harming under control.

*hugs crimson and reaper*

*hugs lindsay* thanks, how r u doing now?

*hugs felicia* good luck with the assignment. I know that things like that can be hard, when i took a creative writing course we had to do an assignment just like that... but really i found that everyone was very understanding and respectful of each other.

*hugs helen* whats wrong hun?

Doikers 26-08-2010 08:11 PM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Helen* Whats the matter?

one_step_closer 26-08-2010 08:12 PM

*hugs Helen* I'm here if you need to talk.

I'm so low and desperate to overdose. :( I don't want to stay safe.

MammaMia 26-08-2010 08:15 PM

Everything =[ I just want her better :'( I nearly had a go at my other bestie because I'm so tired, stressed, worried and even more sensitive than usual >.< I didn't sleep too well last night. I half napped when I got back in this afternoon. Just letting everything get to me now. Haven't really eaten today either. Weather is so lousy outside. Scared of everything blowing up in my face when it's starting to go right again, bar my bestie being so poorly :(

SoMuchMore 26-08-2010 08:21 PM

*hugs lindsay* Please don't overdose. Keep talking to us here. Being safe is worth it.

*cuddles helen tight* i'm sorry that everything seems to be going wrong and that one of your besties is so ill. I wish I had some advice other than to try to hang in there. Things will work out eventually... and then hopefully they won't blow up again. Someday things won't blow up though... or at least they won't in such a bad way.. Just give it time. (I know that none of these things are particularly helpful for how you are feeling right now though :-/ ) I'm here if you want to talk. You know my PM box is always open.

RYUU 26-08-2010 08:33 PM

one_step_closer please dont overdose it isnt worth it

Doikers 26-08-2010 09:23 PM

Well , I'm going to head of to bed , I have a (For me) early morning as I have to have Lithium bloods taken yet again , I guess they'll tell me when I need to stop . Then 40 minutes later I have my Nurse appointment , I've written down about the S.I. and feeling worthless and stopping my Antabuse and generally being DESPERATE not to be 30 and a harmer , I have roughly 10 weeks to stop , I've been doing it for 15 years . I'm a failure and turning 30 really drives that home :(

Anyway goodnight fellow wardies :) Sleep well and stay safe :)

Doikers 26-08-2010 09:24 PM

I swear I'm still sedated in the morning from my evening Olanzapine , Does anyone else have this trouble with meds?

RYUU 26-08-2010 09:41 PM

night Doikers

The voices seem to have stopped for the moment
hope they stay that way