RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 11-06-2010 06:18 PM

*Spots Helen and Kat and Hugs*

shadowedsoul 11-06-2010 06:38 PM

Argh my shoulder still hurts which sucks was hoping
it would be okay. Going to be a buzy day, as it the day
of rockness, a rock concert by lochness, locks like it's
a wet one again. A wee bit pissed I couldn't go, but they
wernt letting people off for it, then they give them the days
off. So a bit pissed a well

katnovia 11-06-2010 06:38 PM

*hugs mark*

xxjuliexx 11-06-2010 07:03 PM

morning all

Doikers 11-06-2010 07:12 PM

Morning Julie :-) How are you?

SoMuchMore 11-06-2010 08:21 PM

*hugs everyone*

Bad bad night.. Wont mention anything in here b/c i dont want to trigger anyone. I'll prolly update my r/v thread about it in a bit if anyone wants to read.. Its okay if not. I know a lot of you are struggling so no worries.

(http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...d.php?t=106265)

Doikers 11-06-2010 09:12 PM

*Hugs Laura* I read your R/V thread , sorry it's only hugs . I know the feeling of it all running together and wanting to do it over and over *Hugs*

SoMuchMore 11-06-2010 10:05 PM

Thanks for reading it Mark. *hugs back* how r u doing today?

Kitkat :) 11-06-2010 10:31 PM

Sorry I didn't reply for ages.

I'm just... Knackered. In every way.

*continues laying on floor*

Scarletdreamer 11-06-2010 10:57 PM

laura, love, i read your r/v. i'm sorry that you felt that way but i understand how you feel (well, as best as i can, anyway, since i'm not you and in your head!!) with the days running together etc. i'm sorry that you had such a bad night. :( *holds you gently*

mark, how are you, sweet? *cuddles*

kathryn, knackered means tired doesn't it? sorry, am not up on slang like that, heh. :-S i hope you're doing okay... *huggles*

*hugs kat, julie, jill, hels, oliver, kahlia, taz, nicole, and everyone else i've forgotten, sorry!!*

i'm exhausted. it's been such a busy day and now all i want to do is either sleep or cut. or both. i went to bed last night at 8:30pm and got up a little before six this morning... slept well but am still zonked. :( the senior expo went well, i helped at the door prize table and made some new friends. :) it was nice... free lunch and all but now i feel guilty for eating sooo much today & yesterday. :'(

i got a new bow for my cello!! but it's not ready to be used yet, have to put a ton more rosin on it so it catches hold of the strings as i bow instead of slipping over them. it's glorious though... i heard a little bit of the sound it makes and it's so nice. so much better than my old bow (which i'm not going to get rid of yet, of course), it's not even funny, heh.

*hides in the warren* :'(

Kitkat :) 11-06-2010 11:01 PM

Hee hee yeah it does April :)

I'm just exhausted really, just emotionally mentally and physically drained...

SoMuchMore 11-06-2010 11:07 PM

*hugs kathryn* sorry that you are so tired.

*hugs april* glad that the expo went well and that you got a new bow for the cello! My cousin plays the cello, i've played with hers a few times but i only know the piano and a little guitar so it was not pretty haha.
Thanks for reading my r/v thread. Im glad that people can kinda understand how i feel about the days running together thing (well i'm not glad that you know what that feels like but.. you know what i mean.)

*hides alone in the corner*

Kahlia1981 11-06-2010 11:10 PM

*huggles/waves at all*

Sorry for being so absent. Just really cold and really tired and not able to concentrate. I have been reading though. Also sorry for the lack of individual replies.

Had a couple of nasty experiences yesterday and am just feeling exhausted, drained and really down. So over life. *sigh*

Sorry, will stop being a gloomy, miserable person now . . .

*wanders off to play with Puppy SinClair in the garden*

Kitkat :) 11-06-2010 11:12 PM

*mimics the movements of making a snow angel*

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Sorry I feel so strange

risenfromperdition 12-06-2010 12:59 AM

*sits next to laura and yawns*

i annoyed that i so easily culda not had dinner but ended up having freaking eggplant parm... fatpiggy=[ plus ended up going to cvs... aftertakingmoneyfromaunt
i fail at life.

and now i gotta make MORE bloody sample boards- fml.

taz35 12-06-2010 03:35 AM

*hugs everyone tightly* Will do individual replies tomorrow. I read everyone's r/vs. Stay safe <3

jonikd 12-06-2010 03:55 AM

*hugs everyone*

Laura, honey, please stay safe and keep talking, both to us and your support people IRL, they do care babe, you know they do, just like we do. *hugs tight*

April, sounds like there are some nice things happening around you, try and focus on those sweet, I know how hard things are for you now so just try try and try again to keep yourself safe and be gentle with yourself 'K? *cuddles*

Mark, Helen, Kahlia you guys have all been up and down too, so my thoughts are with you.

Julie, you been a bit quiet, what's up hun.

*waves to Taz,Jill,Oliver,Nicole,Kat,Jessica,Heather and all the others who've popped in since I was last here* Sending love and care to you all.

I'm OK, in at work on Saturday to keep myself occupied as feeling a little lost, which normally leads to bad stuff, but hopefully today it won't!

See you all soon.
JK
x

risenfromperdition 12-06-2010 04:55 AM

*sits in corner and cuddles with teddy*
shower time... woo =\

SoMuchMore 12-06-2010 05:03 AM

Taz- I like your sig :-) Hope you are okay.

*hugs kahlia* I'm sorry that you've been having a rough few days. Dont worry about the lack of individual replies, we understand.

*hugs heather* you are not a fail at life. I promise hun.

*hugs kathryn* sorry that you are feeling weird.. u okay?

*hugs JK* Glad to hear that you are okay. I hope that your work thing does not lead to anything bad.

And I know that some of you guys care... i'm not so sure that people in my "real life" do so much tho. I keep thinking that maybe it'll be easier to... well to word it in a nice and safe way, create a comfortable distance. Then they won't have to see and I won't have to get hurt again. Its not like i have much of a support system anyway.. very few people know anything important about me. *sigh* i'm just tired of trying to turn my life around. Its starting to feel like enough is enough.

wolfos3d 12-06-2010 05:51 AM

I cut and I almost gave up completely. I don't know what to do with myself anymore.