RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 21-04-2008 05:32 PM

Crisis, crisis, crisis.
G*d I feel awful. Anxious, depressed. I've already ODd this morning and I want to cut my wrist:crying:... And there's still 4 1/2 hours till my counseling session:crying:

chocostashchick 21-04-2008 06:23 PM

*sends Alyssa and Helen courage and luck and denial-tent connectedness for their appts*

crapcrapcrapcrap i still have no hot water i am calling random repair companies that i have heard my mom call and send to our house in the past and hoping they will call me back and look in their system to see if they do our hot water but nobody is calling me back and my mom hasnt responded to my email yet and i want hot water NOW PLEASE i cried in the cold shower this morning and it was so cold and horrible that all i could do was shampoo my hair and even had to skip conditioner this blows

if i have to take time off work to meet these repair people i think i will have to skip therapy on wednesday i wont have any time anymore
huh i'm not too crushed about that though

every cloud has a silver lining at least something good came of this water crisis

crap but i am supposed to be a good girl and want to go to therapy right? oh well..... okay too much to think about and lunch break is over off i go

*hugsies to all*

Automatik Teknicolour 21-04-2008 08:30 PM

Just to let you all know, Alexx is on her way to hospital having taken an overdose, that's all I know, I'm sorry I don't have more to tell you but I'll let you know as and when I find anything out :-(

youngatheart 21-04-2008 09:23 PM

oh no:( I hope shes ok:(

Auburn Shadow 21-04-2008 09:41 PM

*hugs everyone* Hope Alexx is ok. Sorry I wasn't around much last night, sleeping pills and lavender sticks made me fall asleep. Anyways I'm around tonight if anyone needs to talk.
You ok Automatik Teknicolour? (Sorry, don't know your name) I'm here for you.

Staying in here for a bit though guys, if that's ok? I'm heading down again. I was fine, then I got back to uni and I realised I was going to fail anything and everything I ever tried to do. No matter what it is, I'll fail.

Alexx, hunni, I know I've never spoken to you, but I know there's so many people on the site who care for you, and who want you to pull through this. You can do it sweetie. Promise. And I'd love to get to know you.

Love to everyone. and if this makes no sense, I'm slightly drunk.

Automatik Teknicolour 21-04-2008 09:50 PM

I'm a Jess :-)
I'm... not sure really
It's a big shock and lord knows how worried I am, I hope to god she's ok :-(

Auburn Shadow 21-04-2008 10:16 PM

*hugs you* I know how scary it is. and shocking. But just remember, you did everything you could. Feel free to PM me or add me to MSN if you wanna talk sweetie.

Automatik Teknicolour 21-04-2008 10:24 PM

Thank you for your support, it means a lot

Auburn Shadow 21-04-2008 10:27 PM

honestly sweetie, it's the least I can do. Makes me feel like I'm worth something.

Sorry, I'm fine. Just concentrate on you and Alexx.

*huge snuggly hugs*

chocostashchick 21-04-2008 10:50 PM

*sends Alexx good lovely thoughts*

i've got my hot water back on at last
hope everybody else had a good day too

squiggles 21-04-2008 11:11 PM

Hugs to all,
I hope Alex is ok, sending her good vibes.
Glad to hear you have hot water back, nice shower tomorrow including conditioner!
Welcome to those who have recently joined us, have some chocolate muffins, there are plenty to go around.
I'm ok today. Have a disciplinary at work tomorrow, I don;t really care too much now, probably will feel different in the morning.
Anyway, I'm off to bed.
Take Care
Liz

Automatik Teknicolour 21-04-2008 11:13 PM

As soon as I have any word, you will be the first to know :-)
I'm sure she appreciates all your well wishes and kind thoughts, I'll be sure to pass them on as and when I see or talk to her

Ileana 21-04-2008 11:27 PM

*sigh*:pinch: :sad: :sad: :notsure:

Auburn Shadow 21-04-2008 11:46 PM

*hugs everyone who wants/needs*
You know you can all pm me if you need to talk. I'm always here for you.

Pomegranate 22-04-2008 12:16 AM

*hugs everyone who needs them and showers chocolate buttons*

Thanks for the update Jess, I have just texted her. Do you know if she has her phone with her? How are you holding up? xxx

Bella_forever 22-04-2008 01:22 AM

I needa be put in a real one with how many issues I've been having lately!

chocostashchick 22-04-2008 02:01 AM

aww thankies Liz good luck tomorrow! let us know how it goes and just remember that you are protected by the super-stretchy safety of the Denial Tent
yea i'm practically orgasmic thinking about a WARM shower and not having to wash with ice cold water! it feels like such a luxury and it's only been 2 days hahahaaha!
*squishes Emma and Jess*
hope you girls are okay
ALEXX I AM THINKING OF YOU HONEY
get well soon please
howdy to Bella and hiceskater
Alyssa where are you how was the appt hun?
*hugs to Carole and Chloe and Jeremy and everybody else who is roaming around*

tralalalalalalala i was a bad girl today but i dont care i am going to prance around the Denial Tent and i REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE ANYTHING AT ALL GOING ON IN MY LIFE
it'snotreali'minthedenialtentit'snotrealit'snotrea l

Dramatic 22-04-2008 02:05 AM

I may aswell leave here, as it seems i won't be around for much longer anyway.
Take care of yourselves.
Laz x

~*forever_broken*~ 22-04-2008 04:36 AM

:crying:Today did NOT go well... On the bright side I'm not in hospital... But that's the only positive thing about it:crying: I'll fill y'all in tomorrow when I'm actually at a computer...
:crying:I want to cut SO bad... But I can't:crying:

~*forever_broken*~ 22-04-2008 04:44 AM

Thanks, Jess, for keepint us updated on Alexx. Take care of yourself hun.
Alexx, sweetie, love you lots hun, hope you're ok.