RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

All I'm Living For 18-08-2008 03:54 AM

thanks.. *crawls back into cupboard*

MammaMia 18-08-2008 03:59 AM

It certainly does suck Soph.

I'd get into a cupboard but I've been having panic attacks or breathing problems, idk what one exactly *cries*

All I'm Living For 18-08-2008 04:05 AM

*cuddles and cries with you*

blondiebear 18-08-2008 04:31 AM

*crawls into her own cupboard with her pig doll Fredfred*

Casper_Fading 18-08-2008 04:44 AM

i hope you guys have nice cupboards like mine... mine comes with a popcorn machine, diet coke fridge and every disney movie ever made...

All I'm Living For 18-08-2008 04:49 AM

mine has hugs and chocolate

blondiebear 18-08-2008 04:51 AM

Prayer shawls, diet rite and beef jerkey.

Casper_Fading 18-08-2008 04:52 AM

ooo chocolate... hmmm.... chocolate or popcorn...

HEY! I know! Soph... we can merge our cupboards!

MammaMia 18-08-2008 05:17 AM

Mine comes with all the sweets I like including choc :) and it comes with cushions, a comfy quilt, dvds, muusic etc, oh and lots cuddly toys ^_^

*cuddles and cries with Soph some more*

Mors Certa 18-08-2008 02:31 PM

Since mine is more of a hole, it is not decked out as nicely as everyone else's. But you have to admit the door is, better than some, worse than others. I like the arched panel.

I think I like it in here a lot. Dark, quiet, soundproof, nice little isolation chamber.

blondiebear 18-08-2008 03:15 PM

I'm claustraphobic today. So I think I'll sit outside in the corridor and guard so that everyone else is safer.

zowie 18-08-2008 03:18 PM

You okay Susan and mors certa (sorry, dunno your name)?
I'm doing better than I was last night.

CrazyHayley 18-08-2008 03:59 PM

*rubs eyes and comes out from behind pot plant* :blink:

Hey everyone?! *shouts that loudly as lots of you seem to be hiding inside cupboards and holes*

Hope people are having/had pleasent dreams (those of you who are sleeping atm and those of you currently awake!)

I actually slept well and feeling ok today :-D

Glad that your feeling a bit better zowie *snuggles*

Oh gosh, my alarms just gone off, didn't realise the time, time for my 3rd nap of the day, lol!

blondiebear 18-08-2008 04:26 PM

I'm ok. I just get claustraphobic sometimes. I used to be phobic about the dark too.

I'm restless and only have a small mending job to do, so i'll be doing a lot of hand work this week.

CrazyHayley 18-08-2008 04:35 PM

*rubs eyes* oh nap over....how I wish I could now have a coffee...

Glad you're ok Susan. Is there anything we can do to help when you feel claustraphobic? The RYL blanket sounds a fab idea that you're contributing to. I wish I was creative in that way.....

*goes out to smoking shelter*

MammaMia 18-08-2008 06:16 PM

I am so bad :p

Went to sleep at 6am and slept until 3pm =\

Mors Certa 18-08-2008 06:25 PM

For those of you that care about me and my whereabouts, I will be offline for several weeks starting on Wednesday. I have contacted my case manager at the insurance company and advised her that I need to be an inpatient somewhere that will actually treat me, rather than locking me in a room. I also advised her that I cannot go anywhere until Wednesday morning, as I am the only caregiver for the kids until then. Final part that I advised her of is the fact that I have every intention of killing myself on Thursday, I have mailed the things I need to accomplish this so that they will arrive on Thursday. If I am available to receive them, then I will use them. She seemed to be agreeable to the concept of getting me into a facility on Wednesday morning. We shall see, at this point in time, either solution works for me.

There is 0.01% of me that wants to get help, the rest wants Thursday to arrive, so the case manager is trying to see to it that the 1/100% gets its way rather than the 99.99%

Please do not waste your hugs or tears on me, either direction the end of this madness is near, and I am content that I have done what I am supposed to do. As a human being, I am supposed to make the effort to live, and I have done so. The rest, as they say, is out of my hands.

Please take care of yourselves, I am operating on the assumption that I will be an inpatient on Wednesday, and that it will be around 2 weeks of inpatient therapy after I arrive. Could be more, could be less.

I will not have any access to any electronic devices once I go in, so will not be able to communicate.

I am awaiting the case managers response, and will let you know. I know that I tried this inpatient thing before at a holding facility, told her I would not do that again, and I identified the only facility within 100 miles that offers what I need.

Again, don't waste your time on this, probably wasted enough reading this post. Thank you for helping me so much over the past few months, I hope that I have provided more comfort than pain, more support than drag.

MammaMia 18-08-2008 06:31 PM

*hugs Jeff*

We're not wasting anything on you, we give hugs etc because yoju deserve them and because we're so caring xx

I hope all goes well hun x

zowie 18-08-2008 08:38 PM

*Group hug*

Mors Certa 18-08-2008 08:43 PM

Skip the wednesday crap, going now. Goodbye, will contact when I get out, if I get out.