RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 21-12-2010 08:51 PM

Im okish.

FlyingNy 21-12-2010 08:55 PM

*Hugs Heather* How OK is 'ish'?

*Hugs Willow* Struggling with urges is really hard. I had one to OD last night. Try and do something to take your mind of it, or talk to someone, it doesn't even have to be about that, I find sometimes just normal conversation helps me to feel better, more grounded.

*Hugs Mark* I hate it when I can't concentrate on anything for more than about minutes at a time. I dread to think what it would be like to have that all the time. I wouldn't be able to read and write for one thing. I think I'd actually die. That must really suck.

Doikers 21-12-2010 08:55 PM

Well, Struggling with daily S.I. but Today and yesterday I'm less low than the previous couple of weeks , so I'm hoping that was a "Depression Blip" , Not in the festive spirit , maybe it will come on Christmas day , I've been pretty well prepared this year *Touch Wood* so no last minute presant buying for me .
I think I either have new or old neighbours that have a dog , it barks hmmmm......

Doikers 21-12-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

That must really suck.
Well yeah it like totally sucks , I've read one book this year and that was a graphic Novel , I used to Readreadread but Depression and meds side effects took it from me:(

Doikers 21-12-2010 09:06 PM

*Hugs Willow* It's good that hugs are okay:)

misskitty112 21-12-2010 09:17 PM

I'm back, wardies. *squishes*

My papaw took me to the post office, only to find I don't have enough money to ship what I want to yet. Oh well, anywho, while I was there I picked up a package a friend from another forum sent me. and it's so pretty, I got all kinds of stuff, but the one thing that sticks out is this bracelet. Pretty silver bracelet, with a charm that says "live" on it. Ohhh, irony. Oh, irony. I love it though.

Anyway, then I bought my last 2 gifts, for members of my stepfamily, whom I don't know well, but my dearest mother thinks I absolutely NEED to buy them something... so yeah. I hope they like their gifts.

Then I wrapped gifts and threw some clothes in the wash.
Now I'm here. How is everyone tonight/today/this evening?

nicole94 21-12-2010 09:20 PM

*Hugs everyone*

Doikers 21-12-2010 09:23 PM

That sounds like a cool presant Felicia :) You're opening them already? Heee it sounds like you got a lot done :)

*Hugs Nicole*

nicole94 21-12-2010 09:27 PM

*Hugs Mark* How are you this evening?

misskitty112 21-12-2010 09:30 PM

If you mail me something you don't want opened until Christmas, you must write it all over the box, or else it is fair game to me ;) I couldn't wait.. it was a big box, with my name on it, and I knew it was from this friend haha. I got excited.
I got a lot done, yes. But I'm still not done with my wrapping, or my laundry for that matter. Haha.
And I still need to figure out how I'm gonna ship the package I want to... Maybe I'll come into money after Christmas? *crosses fingers*
Anyway... I'll stop rambling now.

Disturbia 21-12-2010 09:30 PM

I can talk to my partner about how am feeling

Doikers 21-12-2010 09:35 PM

Heeee Felicia , I like your rambling :) Oh how I dislike wrapping , Not keen on Laundry either , I've done some today , I put it in the machine and forget about it , then I remember and drain it and forget about it then I spin it and.............forget about it until I FINALLY after hours hang it on the airer :P

*Hugs Nicole*I'm low but better than the previous two weeks or so , How are you?

Thats really good news Willow *Hugs*

misskitty112 21-12-2010 09:41 PM

Sounds like your way of doing laundry is a lot like mine, Mark. I forgot about mine for about 3 hours today... haha. I'm also glad you like my rambling, cause I hate it when I ramble about useless stuff. I think it's cause I'm really quiet around my family, I have to ramble on here, when I don't have uni friends to ramble to. haha.
Also, I know this wasn't addressed to me, but I'm glad you're doing better, dear.

Doikers 21-12-2010 09:46 PM

:) Thankyou Felicia , I'm glad I'm doing better too, now if only I can completly lose my Depression, Anxiety and General Numbness I'd take it , Although it's been so long I don't know how I'd cope without them all , How scary a thought is that? Erp:S

OMD do I need to be ill ..............?

Doikers 21-12-2010 09:59 PM

Sorry , thats a bit of a bummer :S

EDIT.............................................. ..............

Righteo I'm heading off to bed .
*Night time Hugs My Wardies*
Love Ya'll <3

Disturbia 21-12-2010 10:20 PM

Night Doikers

FlyingNy 21-12-2010 10:45 PM

Night Mark. And I know what you mean. The thought of being without this is scary. *Hugs*

*Hugs Willow and Felicia*

risenfromperdition 21-12-2010 10:57 PM

of course you'll come into money after christmas... :P
you better anyway :P

risenfromperdition 21-12-2010 10:58 PM

grr, laptop wont recognize ipod >.< wthhh

FlyingNy 21-12-2010 11:12 PM

Ah Heather, computer rage. I have that rather badly. I get so pissed of with my laptop. Well, not so much now as it's pretty good, but I hated my old one. We were constantly at war.