RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Snuffles 10-01-2009 02:15 PM

Hey ravyn, we posted at the same time heh. Glad you woke up better. *huggles* Tough weeks suck, glad you got through it though :D hang in there =)

ravynsoul 10-01-2009 02:23 PM

*huggles Katie back* thanks for the encouragement :)

I agree with you, it's not fair that someone else knew about the house before you did... it's kinda rude actually. :S I'm with you on the not enjoying socializing -- people seem to think they know it all and don't think about what they're saying.. sorry that they were not thinking...

Snuffles 10-01-2009 02:35 PM

*hugs* Always welcome :) hehe.

Yep, right now I can't wait to move out and be rid of them. I'm going to make an effort at uni to make new friends. But hope to god they are not like these people. I agree, people don't think, me included. But this guy in particular, thinks he knows the world. And I hate people like that. Sure, if you've seen alot in your life, experienced alot, great (or not so great??) but those that just.. are grrrrrr if you get what ones I'm talking about lol!

Oh and my brother missed his train tonight. So he won't be here tomorrow morning *cries* He's going to try to get another train.. but it sucks =( It just HAD to go wrong didn't it??

mouse in darkness 10-01-2009 03:09 PM

Thanks Katie and Ravyn.

Hope things go well for you both *Hugs*

713 10-01-2009 04:21 PM

Thanks for everyone welcoming me. It`s nearly as nice as on a real ward here :-)

zowie 10-01-2009 04:23 PM

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been supporting recently, just feel so drained. Selfish, I know. But I am sorry.
I'm gonna rant a bit here, so you don't have to read it.

It's my sister's birthday party tonight. She keeps telling me not to do anything that embarrasses her and it's really starting to get on my nerves. We've been to three parties together and on the first one her friend showed me her scars and asked to see mine so I showed her so she knew she wasn't alone, and my sister keeps saying 'don't you go showing off your slit wrists to everyone. it's ****ing horrible'. Apparently her friend told her I showed her my scars and omitted the part where she asked to see them. Gah.
I told her to stop acting to high and mighty, and reminded her that when she came to my birthday she was drunk and silly. But she's acting like I'm some sort of burden and will be annoying at her party. Pisses me right off.

My friend (the one who's angry at me for throwing up on new years) is coming for a bit, and my boyfriend said he's busy tonight but will also come for a bit. Strangely enough they're leaving at the same sort of time. So I'm pretty sure them and my other 'mates' are yet again doing something without inviting me.

I'm stressed out about money. I'm now on benefits, Jobseekers Allowance. I'm waiting for a letter about my application to disability living allowance. But the JSA I'm recieving at the moment is not enough to live on. My dad wants all of it to go on rent, and so I don't have any money for food, going out or tobacco.
I've got an appointment with them on Monday and I'm going to have to ask them to raise the ammount I'm getting. It's just not enough.

Okay, I'm done ranting.
*Gives out hugs and retreats to smoking shelter*
xxx

Snuffles 10-01-2009 04:33 PM

713, no worries =) Hope to get to know you more around here. I've never been in a real ward so I can't really... comment? Lol..

Zowie *huge cuddles* Sorry but your sister sounds like a...hmm... *insert word there* Sorry she's being like that. I haven't yet to deal with people like that but I can imagine how annoyed and upset and frustrated I'd get.

Money, yeah kinda same boat hey. Money sucks. It really does. It's great if you have it... lol.. but when you don't.. a real downer.. *hugs*

zowie 10-01-2009 05:14 PM

Thanks Katie *hugs back*
x

713 10-01-2009 06:09 PM

I just heard the one of the most *searching for a verb that doesn´t make my sentence sound like I am attemptin at discriminating anyone *
hilarious suggestions for supporting me. I was told my psychiatrist wanted me to apply for government funding for mentally disabled people.
I mean what the heck...? I am not disabled.

Damnation. 10-01-2009 11:02 PM

*Bounces madly in and tackleglompsquishes the flying **** outta everyone* =DD!!!

Kaatiiieee: Glad to hear that yer housing situation's gonna be alright ^____^ although bleh, I agree with you and Ravyn 'bout that other person knowing first. Ish not right .__.;;

I dun has enough concentration to read many other posts, so sorry about that :sweat:

I can basically sum up how I am in three words:

I.

Am.

HYPER =DD

ravynsoul 10-01-2009 11:45 PM

Dayna - LOL, that's awesome... just reading that post made me smile.

*sends hugs to everyone*

Damnation. 11-01-2009 12:24 AM

XDD! Gooood *glompage*

Snuffles 11-01-2009 12:44 AM

Heh, yeah put a smile on my face too =)

They came round last night.. and Trent asked her how long they had known.. she said a week before you were told :\ I'm like :O So she was told before we even got back! Grrrr. Then Trent was like Look, why were you told? It has nothing to do with you. And she was like coz Mik wanted to get it off her chest.. (Fair enough I guess) But... why did it take a week for us to be told? Apparently coz Miks mum had to tell us, not Mik. But an email would have been nice. Miks mum also stayed here for a few days, we got told just before she was leaving. Again it was said she was waiting to all three of us were home, but for gods sake was it so hard to organise a meeting? a time? ARGHHH

It's really annoyed me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

MammaMia 11-01-2009 03:45 AM

I see I have been forgotten about in here, that hasn't happened in a long time *rolls eyes* So when I die, nobody will notice? :( Makes me sad seeing I'm one of the longest term residents here >.<

Have completly lost it. Seriously. I'm thing about suicidal plans. Have new ideas for once. I might just go ahead & break all my promises & do it. I just can't go on anymore. I don't care that people say I dont want to die. I really do this time. It's final. I'm on the verge of booking tickets to get to it aswell. My abusive ex/rapist keeps controlling my head even though we haven't spoken or a months. The stuipd ****ing **** is still destroying me. I can't live anymore. I give up trying. I'm not asking for help because I just can't anymore. Nobody believes anything is wrong with me in anyway medically..well depression wise :|

GRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm sorry.

ravynsoul 11-01-2009 03:57 AM

*cuddles Helen and Katrica tightly*

Helen - you haven't been forgotten.. *hugs* i don't have much more to offer right now, in a dark cloud... but please don't think that you've been forgotten.

Katrica - *hugs* sorry don't have more... hope things get sorted out.

Katie - *hugs* i would be annoyed too.. that's not nice at all...

*leaves hugs for everyone*

MammaMia 11-01-2009 04:11 AM

*hugs tightly*

I'm stuipd for feeling forgotten I guess :S

ravynsoul 11-01-2009 04:14 AM

*hugs back* don't think you're stupid... feelings are real and i'm glad you shared them... i just wanted you to know that i care...

EDIT: i'm sorry if i made you feel that way!!

Damnation. 11-01-2009 04:37 AM

*Sneaks back in and hugs everyone*

Sorry I've been so **** at support lately

Snuffles 11-01-2009 04:42 AM

*snuggles Helen* Don't feel stupid.. it's normal to feel that way. I care too, you know that. Ily x

How are you today Ravyn?

Dayna- *huggles* Hope your ok. No need apologise! We can't support 24/7. We have to take time for ourselves too.

Take care everyone, please *leaves more hugs*

Damnation. 11-01-2009 05:32 AM

Katie: I've been a lot better ;-; *hugs back* hope you're okay