RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 04-08-2008 09:25 PM

Thanks, Marc.

*snuggles her blondie-mum tight*
Mum, please calm down, you'll make yourself sick, what's wrong?

blue_cloud 04-08-2008 10:16 PM

*hugs bear*
sorry thats all i have right now.

Auburn Shadow 04-08-2008 10:37 PM

*hugs susan*

*hugs everyone else*

I'm just going to sit in a corner and pretend I'm safe for tonight... sorry guys.

effervescence 04-08-2008 10:40 PM

susan, let us know you are ok.
ally, off to read your thread and then to lectures.
feeling a bit better today but still dizzy. hope i can make it thru my lectures as missed too many already.
see you guys later

blue_cloud 04-08-2008 10:46 PM

i just cant do it anymore
i am so tired of fighting

blue_cloud 04-08-2008 10:55 PM

goodnight
*snuggles up in corner nursing wounds*

BoundNoMore 04-08-2008 11:03 PM

*cries*
I feel so "little" right now...
*sits with knees to chest, arms around knees, and rocks*
First Katch (my RYL mama) left,
and now Jeff (my RYL daddy) has left too.
I feel like I am suddenly an orphan!!!
I feel so... lost and alone and... :crying::-(:sad::crying:

Casper_Fading 04-08-2008 11:23 PM

oh guys... *gathers everyone up for a huge cuddle* please calm down my darlings, it WILl be oaky.

Jeff, if you pop on as a guest or something to read this I would like you to know something. No matter how much you feel like you may hurt us or be detrimental to our health you are NOT! RYL is about support. Sometimes we hate the world so much that our anger seems to spill over into our posts and it's like... like we've betrayed something that is good. But you haven't. Everyone here has times when they speak so negatively that they feel like they're done damage to their friends but they haven't! I should know! It was a few years ago... but I just... disappeared. I had a massive go at everything, told the world how much I hated them, exactly what i wanted to do and then just left. But I came back a few weeks later and found that far from hurting everything, they were just very worried for me and supportive even though I felt like a guilty selfish cow for not giving support back. for months I couldn't read anyones thread but my own. It's OKAY to be angry. The thing about RYL is that it's a safe place to do that. *sends you lots of cuddles* I do hope you read this and come back to us soon. Even if it's just to curl up in a corner on the ward that's okay! We just want to knwo you're alive and with us. *cuddles*

~*forever_broken*~ 04-08-2008 11:53 PM

Goodness aren't we all a mess right now?

*sits in her corner, knees pulled up to her chest, arms wrapped around knees, rocking ever so slightly and wishing she would die*

It didn't help... I mean, it kind of did, but not really...

:crying:

Casper_Fading 04-08-2008 11:57 PM

Oh ally honey *cuddles tightly*

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 12:12 AM

*cuddles Jess back*
I'm sitting in my linen closet... Because it's small and it feels better than... Well, a not small space :crying: strange...

Check out the profile picture, I'm putting it there... Please no comments on how fat I am, I already know...

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 12:19 AM

you are NOT fat >.< i've seen your profile picture before and you're lovely!

blondiebear 05-08-2008 12:25 AM

Sorry everyone. I've been crying for weeks feels like. But when I think about it, I have been crying for two years.

I have a rescue inhaler and have been using it, with the special spacer that makes it more effective. I get asthma attack when I laugh too.

If I am not here as many hours a day, don't worry. I am not going away. I have to get back to the workbook that I haven't done in months. I have to get some chores done around here. I want my house to be my home, not just my business aka explosion in a fabric store.

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 12:31 AM

Mmm, different pic, this one was taken today while I was in the linen closet... Now I'm only half in it... But I don't think I managed to get the pic up, stupid mobile... Such is my life, I suppose.

Thanks Jess

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 12:35 AM

*cuddles susan* take care of yourself!!! Don't want you to be ill!!!!

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 12:39 AM

ahh, i couldn't see a new one. *cuddles* sorry sweets

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 12:40 AM

Ah, pic is up!

Susan, ugh, don't those things just taste wonderful? *grabs mop and bucket to clean up the dripping sarcasim*

MammaMia 05-08-2008 12:52 AM

*leaves lots of hugs* :)

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 12:54 AM

8cuddles* ally you're lovely! I wish I could fit in my cuboard >.< but I can't... it sucks!

*helps with mopping up* :P

i'll be back later, i gotta take a client out now. ciao darlings

All I'm Living For 05-08-2008 01:15 AM

*huggles and cuddles everyone*