RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 03:00 PM

Susan-Mom, I replied to your thread

*goes to make some tea and actually start on that uni work*

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 03:02 PM

Make us a coffee whilst your there please Ally?

*throws an ice cream cone at Pengy*

Detour. Derail 04-06-2008 03:03 PM

*sits in the corner and sings quietly*
"Try to fly away but it's impossible, when every breath I take gives birth to deeper sighs, and for a moment I am weak, so it;s hard for me to speak, even though we're underneath the same blue sky.
If I could paint a picture of this melody...it would be a violin, without it's strings, and the canvas in my mind, sings the songs I left behind, like the ocean, and a sunset..."

MammaMia 04-06-2008 03:26 PM

*hugs everyone*

Brrr I'm cold =p

*throws ice cold snowballs with ice cold water inside at penguin ;)*

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 03:36 PM

*brings out a tea tray with coffee, tea, cake, biscuits, toast, and anything else y'all would like, then returns to her uni work*

MammaMia 04-06-2008 03:47 PM

MARSHMELLOWS 8-D

How sweet is this message purleaaase?

Quote:

No problem at all chick. Hope you get things sorted. Staff at Hatchford always here if you need us. Dont hesitate to ask for help or sometimes even chocolate :)
So sweet :)

zowie 04-06-2008 05:35 PM

Still having a rough time.
Will take olanzapine and try to fight her, but I just don't think it's going to work.
Tonight's going to be really difficult.

Margo 04-06-2008 06:37 PM

[quote=~*forever_lost*~;819048]*gags on the water from Matthews water pistol*

That just sounds sooooooooo wrong.

*burps on you all*

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 08:13 PM

*thwaps Matthew on the head with a pillow* Get your head out of the gutter there Mr. Penguin lol

*cuddles Zowie* It'll be worth it luv. I am SO proud of you for fighting her !!*massive squishes* It just shows how strong you really are, sweetie, that you are even willing to try.

*buries her nose back in her uni work**sigh*

Detour. Derail 04-06-2008 08:16 PM

*sigh* =[

MammaMia 04-06-2008 08:27 PM

*rolls eyes*

Hmmm.

I know I can't go three months without seeing her :(

Detour. Derail 04-06-2008 08:46 PM

I need my meds....I can't get up. I feel so low. I dont want to move.
I want them. Need them. Want to sleep. Want to break stuff. Break myself. Break bones.

Detour. Derail 04-06-2008 08:54 PM

no ones in anyway....*wanders round*

Automatik Teknicolour 04-06-2008 09:03 PM

I am...
But hey, that doesn't matter.

Detour. Derail 04-06-2008 09:20 PM

:pinch:
I told you....many times...I'm ****.
And you deserve better.

Automatik Teknicolour 04-06-2008 09:25 PM

Not at all.

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 10:32 PM

*snuggles Helen, Alexx, Jess, and anyone else that needs/wants one*

I'm sorry guys, despite that I've basically got todays exam taken care of and only have two more to go I'm feeling really crap. I think I even found an apartment and a job and still am feeling bad... Ugh, I just suck, that's all...

*returns to her corner to spend a little time staring into space (and maybe crying) before her exam and more studying*

effervescence 04-06-2008 11:36 PM

sounds like you guys had fun when matthew was attacking :)

finals start tomorrow. im so unprepared its actually quite funny.

and ****ing terrifying.

i just need to pass, that's all. a straight a student has dropped her expectations to just passing.
it annoys me how i cant get compassionate consideration (which i am entitled to) because my parents would find out. grr.

i want to die.

Pomegranate 05-06-2008 01:25 AM

*hands The penguin a breath mint*

I don't want you to die Chloe, so therefore you can't :P
I'm sure you will do better than you expect on your finals...I have faith in you :) Why can't you get special consideration though without your parents finding out?

Hey Ally, hows the exam? *offers hugs and a glass of wine*

*pokes Alexx* Jess cares a lot about you, you are both lucky to have such friends as each other and you both DESERVE to have good friends too so no more talk of being undeserving!

Hells, meet up with her at some point. It will also give you something else to look forward to. Plus think how much fun you will have telling stories etc when you meet back up. *hugs*

How are you doing now Zowie? *hugs* Hope Beth is not giving you too much hassle.

--------

Me? I have absolutely no idea what I am feeling or how I'm doing, except that it's not well. I am seeing my M-H co-ordinator tomorrow though which should hopefully help. I'm just worried that I have been focusing on that to get me through the last week or so and it's not going to be enough, I know it's not and I'm losing grip quickly. I don't know what I will do after but I have to try and stay focussed because of my German and History exams on Friday. I just don't want to move ever again.

MammaMia 05-06-2008 01:31 AM

Quote:

Hells, meet up with her at some point. It will also give you something else to look forward to. Plus think how much fun you will have telling stories etc when you meet back up. *hugs*
I might do just that. Turns out she's not leaving until 22nd/23rd now, so we're gonna spend thurs & fri together and then obv you know where I shall be on Saturday & Sunday. U need to reply to my pm missy, u still coming yeah?

*snuggles* I hope your meeting goes okay today hunnae