RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 01:33 AM

Or...another variation would be a memory box? I have one of these...and its just full of little bits...letters...and things from days/nights out...photos of friends and one of my grandad...and its nice to look through it when i feel sad...

Katey-lou 18-05-2008 01:34 AM

i loved her so much and i kno she loved me shes the only person i know i can say ii lovd her, i've never properly grieved for her, io kno shes with me i believe that but the way i'm feeling i can 'be with her' if that makes sense.

i have a journal i've kept diaries for years. but its hard to see or write n e thing wen i'm like this. all that sid of me shuts of theres nothing. i'm just low and nothings getting in. my mums home now so i have to come of here before she has a go at me which wont help. i dont knwo what i'm doing now though.

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 01:38 AM

Keep fighting hun....your grandma wouldnt want you to die...she'd want you to fight this and to win and to live a great life.
You have my number if you need to talk ok?
Take Care
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BoundNoMore 18-05-2008 01:43 AM

Alexx - You have a PM ;)

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 02:05 AM

:D yaysssss hehe

ohhh. Last night and this afternoon...I was dancing in the rain. It felt sooooo amazing....even if i did get a little bit cold afterwards....but i love the feel of rain on my skin ^_^ <3

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 02:06 AM

Hey there Chloe and Susan...I can see you both ^_^
How are you?

blondiebear 18-05-2008 02:13 AM

I feel so unhelpful today. The lack of sleep is finally totally catching up. I finally napped this afternoon, now I don't want to do anything! I just want to put on my sleep shirt and eat supper in front of the tv and watch some of the shows that my husband has recorded that I haven't had a chance to watch in a week.

Katey, I don't have any wise words, but...*gives you a hug*

Could y'all please pm me with some of the sites about paganism? I'm interested in it. My Christian husband calls me a druid because I find my peace with my higher power when i'm out in natural places. He accepts it too.

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 02:24 AM

Sure :) I'll forward you the email that Bound By Thoughts sent me and if I find anymore useful bits....I'll send them to you too :)

blondiebear 18-05-2008 02:33 AM

Bozo our cat walked in to tell me it is dinner time. So I'm back now. For him one 3-ounce can of mystery turkey bits in gravy. While I was there I put water on to boil for a pot of mac n cheese, the kind in the box with the foil packet of cheese sauce. I hate to cook! I was burned out on it years ago. Stinkin "Cinderella" memories. My mother was in shock when I got married, she was losing her handmaid and servant.

I've been eating junk for a week. I've been wound up for a week helping a friend. I am totally happy to be of help! But now I'm waiting for news about her surgery and the energy of being vigilant and helpful all week has just gone away.

My husband has agreed to watch tv with me in a bit. I'll pin pieces of the shirts in place and watch, then sew while he zooms through commercial breaks. It is the best I can do.

I really want to get my new purple sun-shirt put together before my hubby and I leave on holiday next Saturday May 24. It is just so easy to put on a sun shirt, then I don't have to worry about putting on sunscreen. I don't even use lotion on my hands. I'm fortunate enough that I don't need it. I'm a nut about clean hands because I don't want to get oils and dirt on the fabrics i'm working with. Anyway, we're planning guess what a road trip, through Arizona to New Mexico, tracing part of old Route 66 and looking for some of the ghost towns in New Mexico that we missed back at Christmas because of our car problems.

I know none of this compares to what you all are going through. One of these years I'll learn to take care of myself before I burn out and wipe out. Maybe.

Sorry I don't have much to offer. Hugs all around.

effervescence 18-05-2008 02:37 AM

hey.
im not doing v well.
my brain isnt working today

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 02:42 AM

Chloe I'm sorry you arent doing too good today :(
I wish I could help you...but you are doing so well fighting this. Please keep going! I'm so proud of you *hugs*

Susan...I'm sure you'll manage to finish the sun shirt in time! and I hope you have a great road trip...it sounds amazing. Icould love to travel down Route 66 ^_^

Sorry I've not had much to offer you guys...but I really need some sleep right now...I'm kinda achey but my shoulders hurt...I got sunburnt :(
I will talk to you all tomorrow. Take Care of yourselves
xxxxxxxxxxx

~*forever_broken*~ 18-05-2008 05:57 AM

*is feeling ignored*
And being childish as I am complaining but am WAY too exhausted to comment on everyones posts. Please just remember I love you all. Katey, Carole, Helen, Amanda, Cloe, it sounds like you all are having a rough time of it and I'm so sorry. *snuggles you all and brings out a box of pillows and fluffy blankets and stuffed toys to share* things that can help just about anything... Or at least let you hide from it for a bit.

*collects her blanket, stuffed lamb, and pillow and curls up in the corner to catch some sleep*

Oh, hey, and I want an RYL Auntie. Someone want to be my Auntie?

Katch 18-05-2008 06:34 AM

I'll be you Aunty if you want

~*forever_broken*~ 18-05-2008 06:58 AM

*pounces on Katch and hugs her* yay! I's got an Auntie :-) Thanks!
*yawn* I've got to go to bed my goodness *yawn*

Take care everyone

Ileana 18-05-2008 08:46 AM

'sup? y'all? I missed this place. I'm gonna get comfy and hang around a while.

Jetforce 18-05-2008 12:03 PM

Welcome in Ileana *squishes u*

MammaMia 18-05-2008 01:08 PM

Hey hey peeps.

*huggles for everyone*

I just told my dad that I didn't want to do anything today (meaning with him)....I just can't handle seeing him today being like this :(

Besides I have work to do this afternoon...which I probs won't do until tonight which will be a bad move >.<

Jetforce 18-05-2008 01:26 PM

*squishes helen*

Hope ur okies there :-)

MammaMia 18-05-2008 01:43 PM

I'm not okay, but thanks *squishes you back* :P

Katch 18-05-2008 02:31 PM

decides to join in the squishing. hugs to everone xxx