RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 22-09-2010 07:51 PM

Cuddles all. Everthing kicked off today, it's stillgoing on. please make it stop. Sorry

Doikers 22-09-2010 07:53 PM

*Hugs shadow13* Whats going on there? are you okay?

*Hugs Jill* Whats happened?

The One Who 22-09-2010 09:31 PM

*sits in the corner and cries*

shadowedsoul 22-09-2010 09:36 PM

Sorry mark feel kinda out of it and very sleepy. Could deff sleep and erm matter it's ok

nicole94 22-09-2010 09:39 PM

*hides* feeling really triggerd and unsafe at the moment....

misskitty112 22-09-2010 10:43 PM

*hugs Nicole*
What's going on? You can PM/email me if you like.

SoMuchMore 22-09-2010 11:55 PM

*hugs felicia* sorry that your roommate was being a jerk. That really sucks. An "interesting" accent or laugh could still be a compliment... doesn't mean they think its annoying. I am told that I have an accent all the time.. I dont really think i do but everyone can tell I am from a specific part of illinois lol.

*hugs mark* how has your evening been?

*hugs crimson* Sounds like you've been doing a lot of work!! I'm glad that you will be completely out of debt soon! thats awesome! Also, that mocha frappe sounds AMAZING

*hugs sarah* im sorry you missed your lecture.

*hugs shadow13* you okay? I'm Laura by the way. Feel free to talk to us in here.

*hugs nicole* im sorry you are feeling so unsafe. You know you can always talk to any of us :-)

*hugs jill* hope you get some rest.

*cuddles helen, heather, crimson, and mark* thanks for replying to my little feeling invisible outburst :-/ it means a lot, really <3

I know i can't give up... its just a very tempting option sometimes. Still feeling unsafe though, trying not to harm though b/c my parents are coming up here this weekend to visit. I am so anxious about work though... Have to leave in like 15 minutes. I know that logically they cant get that mad right? i mean its only one day, i know i only work there 4 days a week b/c its part time but... this is closer to what I want to do for a career... so that has to come first right? O crap, thinking about this more is freaking me out. I should be quiet.

shadow13 23-09-2010 12:08 AM

[quote=Doikers;2500802]*Hugs shadow13* Whats going on there? are you okay?

No, no I'm not, I don't wanna...Y'know but I keep thinking about it, I need to but I don't want to! I've had a horrible day and my mind keeps running through it over and over again. And I refuse to .......

:crying:

I don't like this feeling at all, I can't cope with today but I will cuz I want to stay free for awhile longer.

shadow13 23-09-2010 12:12 AM

extra

[quote=Fallinstar0317;2501157] *hugs shadow13* you okay? I'm Laura by the way. Feel free to talk to us in here.

Read above post. Thanks btw. I'm learning to talk to people on here and You seem really nice

Kahlia1981 23-09-2010 12:42 AM

*huggles all wardies who want/can accept hugs*

Sorry I haven't been around much. We had to send our modem-route away to be replaced and then transplanted our computers and mine decided to have issues. I've been feeling a bit invisible/ignored anyway but that could just be where my head is at. Meh. I think I'm addicted to the internet ...

*curls up with Puppy SinClair*

xxjuliexx 23-09-2010 01:49 AM

*sits and looks around then pulls out some bubble wrap and starts popping it* u want some?

SoMuchMore 23-09-2010 07:04 AM

*hugs claire* i'm sorry, i didnt mean to miss you earlier in my replies. whats wrong hun? Hope you are okay.

*hugs julie* oo ill play with bubble wrap! lol. how r u?

*hugs kahlia* I understand what you mean about feeling invisible/ignored. I think it happens to all of us on here sometimes. Know that I try to keep up with you though. On here and in your thread, i just don't always have words of advice :-/ and when that happens i tend to keep my mouth shut for fear of saying something pointless. Im sorry you are having computer problems.

*hugs shadow13* I'm sorry that you had such a bad day, and replaying thoughts over and over can really suck. I tend to do the same thing after a bad day. My PM box is always open if you want/need to talk.

That goes for everyone actually, my PM box is always open :-)

Telling work went okay.. she was a little annoyed but not too mad... although she did make it so that i have to go to one job, leave for the other, and then come back.. which kinda sucks, but that was the compromise for now.

Doikers 23-09-2010 08:58 AM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Julie*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs shadow13*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Claire*

*Hugs all my other fellow wardies*

Doikers 23-09-2010 09:11 AM

Men are Drilling holes in my walls and then are going to pump the holes full of insulating stuff , They rang my doorbell at 8.30am and I was still in bed but I got up because I didn't want them looking through my window at me sleeping . It's pretty loud drilling.

Kahlia1981 23-09-2010 09:32 AM

*hugs all wardies*

Laura: I know what you mean - sometimes the ward moves so fast it seems that you just get passed by, but that is not necessarily so. I guess it's kind of made worse by being on the other side of the world to most people *hugs you* I also get you on the not having words of advice and keeping the mouth shut.

*glomps Mark* - I hope that the drilling doesn't go on for too long. :-(

I have damaged my arm. I want it to stop hurting. I wish it would stop hurting. *sigh* So tired too. Maybe tomorrow will be better. . . I can dream.

*goes into the garden to play with Puppy SinClair*

Doikers 23-09-2010 09:39 AM

*Squishes Kahlia and gently hugs her arm* Tomorrow COULD be better , I hope it's a good day for you :)

Doikers 23-09-2010 10:23 AM

Crap crap crap , I'm worried sick about my best friend , I texted her to see if she wanted to get coffee on Saturday and she texted back to say she coulden't as she had had "a bit of a psychotic episode" and is still recovering . I haven't seen her in over a month and now am super anxious . I wanted to give her her birthday presant on Saturday ( her birthday was on the 10th) but now I can't and I'm super worried about her.I've never had a psychotic episode that I know of does anyone know where I can get some info on them from online?

MammaMia 23-09-2010 10:40 AM

I think they can mean different things for different people Mark. *cuddles* I hope you get to catch up with her soon.

*hugs rest of the wardies*

Doikers 23-09-2010 10:57 AM

Thankyou for the Cuddles Helen *Hugs*

shadowedsoul 23-09-2010 11:56 AM

Cuddles all. Erm got way to much running through my mind right now, person in my real life has had a stroke it's really bad she can't speak, work worries, stuiped thoughts. I just want to curl up and disappear can't handle this