RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

bright.side.of.life 22-06-2007 09:19 PM

*takes a blanket and lies down...*

Bitter_Angel 22-06-2007 09:19 PM

WOW you sound so much like me last week.
But really, geto graduation and take it from there.Have a break to sort yourself out. To get as far as you hae is amazing. The course puts you under a lot of pressure as it is.

D-liscious 22-06-2007 09:23 PM

are you coping now?
they dont tell you how stressfull it is! and i have had ****all support from mytutors, cos my husband left me and came back and left again giving me finacial probs on top of everything else!

looking for a job now tho its so scarey i never thought id get this far!

Bitter_Angel 22-06-2007 09:26 PM

I know. I hate it when you seepeople on here asking about it. When there barley coping with life now an they want to start the course as "it will solve everything" coz it just dosnt.

Nah im not coping. had a bit of a drama this week. Prob going to take 6 months out.

Looking for a job would be terrifiing though. Good luck hunting.

D-liscious 22-06-2007 09:31 PM

thanks,

aww im so sorry your not coping, if there is anythink i can do just ask, 6 months out might give you time to get yourself togther.
its hard tho cos i know so many people who have been asked or told to leave because of their SH, hiding it is hard so so hard,
*hugs* i do hope you get it sorted

Bitter_Angel 22-06-2007 09:34 PM

Hopefully. There are a lot of things that have built up.
So im getting help at the min, takin some time to myself and im not thinking of the future right now, so we shall see.
Thanks though.

Have you applied for any jobs yet?

pixie*lyssie 22-06-2007 10:04 PM

hello all, i am not good my psych cancelled on me today.

bright.side.of.life 22-06-2007 10:18 PM

aww, sori to hear that alyssa. need to talk? or just want to snuggle up and sleep it off?

Bitter_Angel 22-06-2007 10:21 PM

Silly psch. Shouldnt be allowed to cancel. Have they made you an alternative?

pixie*lyssie 22-06-2007 10:30 PM

both would help I really wanted to see him having not seen him since before i went on holiday, I have so much to talk to him about and I had plucked up the courage to talk about those things. now i have to waight till stupid tuesday, it seems so long away... *deeeep clensing breath* rant over.

*snuggles up, drinks hot chocco with Cookie my hamster in my pocket and teddy under arm watching Drop Dead Fred*

pixie*lyssie 22-06-2007 10:32 PM

right, I am off to dye my hair and go to bed. LOVE YOU ALLLLL SWEET DREAMS and hello to all those nocternal peeps.

Bitter_Angel 22-06-2007 10:33 PM

hmm it is a long time. Is there no one else you could maybe talk to?

bright.side.of.life 22-06-2007 10:34 PM

bubi hunny. i hope you sleep well, have to let us know how your hair looks tomoro...

XxX

Bitter_Angel 22-06-2007 10:40 PM

Night night hun

D-liscious 23-06-2007 10:54 AM

hey Kim sorry i dissapearde last night without saying goodbye, had to go and no ive not started applying yet, i will try to get the courage to do so soon, one of the other girls on my placement got a job this week it was her first interview!

Missy 23-06-2007 12:46 PM

*sits in room under her duvet and cries*

thats all i want to do today

bobidrawpictures 23-06-2007 05:29 PM

well i thought i may give warning, chat is returning so you may not see me!!! i will be in there if you want me. and i will try my hardest to post more than i did when in the rly version2 chat. crys a little remebering all those wasted hours, well i wont be here tonight im going out (im even wearing a shirt and a jacket/blazer thingy, hope you all will be ok leaves tent open for whoever, i will be back though, and i promise chat wont take over my life and i will still come back to this ward.

feel free to pm me anytime loads of hugs luke

leaves loads of warm blankets for all :)

bright.side.of.life 23-06-2007 05:44 PM

cheers luke! have fun tonight.

does anyone know when chast will be up and running exactly, and where it has gone coz its no longer on my menu thingy....dunno where to find it, anyone?

XxxX

Bitter_Angel 23-06-2007 05:56 PM

Its suppossed to launch at 6 uk time.
The menu is up near the top of the screen and says chat.

Evening everyone.

bobidrawpictures 23-06-2007 05:59 PM

chat actually comes up as a pop up so yoy can look around th site without having to leave chat, posd in general called chat explains