RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Katch 17-05-2008 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 767093)
Ok...quickly before I go sleepy...

You should feel specail....until you see it:blink:

hey I remember that photo from when I first joined - and I can officially tell you now - you are beautiful - there's no if's or buts about it. Thank you

Detour. Derail 17-05-2008 01:15 AM

I changered it.
Save your eyyyyeeesss.
And now....I sleep.
Night guys.
Take care of yourselves.
I love you all so much
*hugs all round*

Detour. Derail 17-05-2008 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katch (Post 767101)
hey I remember that photo from when I first joined - and I can officially tell you now - you are beautiful - there's no if's or buts about it. Thank you

Offt :/
*tries to believe you*
*fails*
sorry :(

Katch 17-05-2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 767092)
Yes release... I need release... I NEED TO SH... to make myself feel

You know that's not what I meant!!!!! and we al know it only makes you feel good for a very short while - and then you feel worse for having done it again. Don't do that - or I will have to blame myslef for using the word release. I've been away for 3 days as I didn't have the confidence to say the right things on here - so I really need you to decide not to hurt yourslef - especially over a word I used.
Loads of hugs to you though x x x x

Katch 17-05-2008 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 767106)
Offt :/
*tries to believe you*
*fails*
sorry :(

No worries Alex - I know it's really hard to have people complimenet you - but I honestly mean what I say. I just wish you could beleive it too - maybe one day.
Idea: I alwasy thought I was really fat as a kid - now I look back at photos and see how slim I was (I'm fat now!) did you alwasy think you were ugly - if so find some old photos and try and imagine a kid looking just like that asking you what you thought they looked like - I bet you will think they were pretty.

BoundNoMore 17-05-2008 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katch (Post 767111)
or I will have to blame myslef for using the word release. I've been away for 3 days as I didn't have the confidence to say the right things on here - so I really need you to decide not to hurt yourslef - especially over a word I used.

it's not your fault...it's my own f***in screwed up mind's fault.

Katch 17-05-2008 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 767119)
it's not your fault...it's my own f***in screwed up mind's fault.

I got one of those minds too - but you have to try

BoundNoMore 17-05-2008 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katch (Post 767122)
I got one of those minds too - but you have to try

I am trying... and failing miserably :(

What is that animal (or whatever it is) in your signature? I like it. It's cute.

Katch 17-05-2008 01:27 AM

I have to go now - but I will be back tomorrow - feel free to pm me if you want to. I've had 2 nights of sleeping in a car and I am struggling to keep me eyes open right now - I bet I get to bed and sleep doesn't come - but I'm going to try. Night everyone - take care x x x x

Katch 17-05-2008 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 767125)
I am trying... and failing miserably :(

What is that animal (or whatever it is) in your signature? I like it. It's cute.

It's a 3 toed Sloth - and they really are cute and so cuddly - I went to a sloth sanctuary a few months ago (unfortunatly I couldn't fit one in my bafg to bring home.

I absolutly love animals - they are the one thing that love you no mater what - they never angry with you - and they never break you trust.

~*forever_broken*~ 17-05-2008 01:47 AM

*hugs Katch and Amanda*
Night Katch.
Amanda, I've woke up like that too sometimes and it sucks. Hang in there hun *snuggles*

I think I've quit drinking. Drank six in an hour and then was sick... Have three more but...

MammaMia 17-05-2008 01:58 AM

Ugh.

Guess who's got a very bad headache. Stabbing & sharp pains in my head. Not nice :(

~*forever_broken*~ 17-05-2008 02:03 AM

*snuggles Helen* I did too. Alcohol helps. And water. Water is good (that came before the alcohol, because of the headach). Shouldn't you be asleep?
I swear my cat knows when I'm going to cut. I start going through my 'kit' (includes first aid stuff as well as my harming stuff), cleaning it out so I can find stuff easier... And I hear 'thumpthumpthumpthumpthump' as down the stairs he comes... Lol weird.

effervescence 17-05-2008 03:01 AM

aww ally, tis cos he loves u :)

sorry u hav a headache helen. that exam reminds me of when i did art and had 10hr exams....are u allowed to eat and talk during it? that makes it much better.

hi amanda and katch.

i am struggling a bit today.
just depressed for no reason.

argh.

~*forever_broken*~ 17-05-2008 03:12 AM

Cloe hunni, you've got a good reason... We in the field of psychology like to call it 'depression' lol ;-) sorry you probably don't want any teasing atm *snuggles* I'm sorry you're struggling luv, I hope it gets better.
-----------------------
Arggg, I can't even cut right any more! I found some nerves on the one on my wrist... G*d it hurt like hell and still aches... But I can still use my hand so it's all good. And the other one didn't bleed like I wanted it to:-( I know, sick, right? *shrug*

effervescence 17-05-2008 03:19 AM

we in the field of psychology huh?! haha.
well in my esteemed opinion, depression sucks.

please be careful around nerves hun.

~*forever_broken*~ 17-05-2008 03:32 AM

*thwap**swats Cloe with a pillow then pounces on her and gives her a hug*

Yes, 'we' :-D I'm going (hopefully) to have a BA in psychology in a few weeks. As for your esteemed opinion :-D I totally agree, it bites, big time *snuggles* I'm sorry you're having such a time of it hun.

As for nerves, thanks, I stopped shortly (though not immediately:pinch) after I felt the first twinge.

*sigh* I'm going home for Powwow tomorrow and since I'm only going to be gone about a day and a half I'm not taking my cat (he hates to travel). And I'm already a bit down thinking about not having him. Silly Ally.

BoundNoMore 17-05-2008 05:38 AM

*sits in corner-rocking* oh god oh god... oh god... this cant be happening!!!!!

~*forever_broken*~ 17-05-2008 05:41 AM

What's happening Amanda?

BoundNoMore 17-05-2008 05:46 AM

I just purged... and saw blood!!!!!!!!!