RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 02-10-2010 05:23 PM

Cuddles all. Erm today being really crap, feel like I'm dying right now, hopefully when I get home and I drug myself up I will start to feel human again, right now everthings an effort. Curls up.

misskitty112 02-10-2010 05:23 PM

Sparknotes is a website and they also make books that explains all the symbolism, plot lines, characters, etc of all the complicated literature they make us read in uni. Haha, it was the ONLY way I understood Chaucer, cause they'll put Middle/Old English into Modern English. It's super cool.

Doikers 02-10-2010 05:44 PM

Thanks for telling me Felicia :)

Quote:

hopefully when I get home and I drug myself up I will start to feel human again
You mean you are due Meds Jill ? I am concerned for you.

shadowedsoul 02-10-2010 06:30 PM

Hugs mark don't worry. took meds this morning that are ment to stop me feeling the way I'm right now, but for some messedup reason it hasn't worked today. Being feeling very crapy all day

MammaMia 02-10-2010 06:31 PM

*hugs all*

Doikers 02-10-2010 06:42 PM

*Hugs Jill* Have you any meds you can take to make you feel better? Maybe put on a nice Movie or play some music?

*Hugs Helen* How are you feeling this evening?

one_step_closer 02-10-2010 07:04 PM

I can't do this. I just can't do this.

Doikers 02-10-2010 07:14 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Whats the matter?

shadowedsoul 02-10-2010 07:26 PM

damn it i cant drug myself up as i just being told that i taken all i can for one day.erm half tempted to just do it anyway. sorry being a whiney git. curls up. =[

Doikers 02-10-2010 07:43 PM

Hmmm Please be safe Jill :S

shadowedsoul 02-10-2010 07:46 PM

sorry shouldnt have said that, it just how im feeling right now. sorry mark

MammaMia 02-10-2010 07:51 PM

Mark, I feel pretty excited & tired LOL.
Ugh eye test tomorrow, hate them, make me want to cry =/

one_step_closer 02-10-2010 08:04 PM

I just feel so low and don't think I can cope with my emotions any more. I'm tired of life and of only living for my brother. I wish that he wasn't around so that I could die.

Helen, what is it that you hate about eye tests? Is there anything that would make it easier for you?

How are you, Mark?

Scarletdreamer 02-10-2010 08:16 PM

I can't do this either. It's always one thing or another & now I just want to curl up and hide. Forever. I don't want to go to job training (which starts on our second anniversary, damn it all!!), I don't want to "enter the working world," I don't want to have to dress up for all those days... whinge whinge whinge, I'm pathetic, aren't I? I certainly think so. Ugh. I wish I could off myself and just be done, with all of it.

:crying:

Doikers 02-10-2010 08:32 PM

Ohhh Helen I hope your eye apointment goes okay for you , just think , once it's done it's one less thing until your bestie :)

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm sorry you feel so low *Extra Hug* You CAN get through this , I really beleive you can :)

*Hugs April* You're not pathetic at all , it's not good timing being on you guys anniversary but I'm sure you'll knock them dead :)

Scarletdreamer 02-10-2010 08:37 PM

I hope so, Mark. It's just gonna bite, being away from Jarrod for 5 days, possibly no internet access, having to share a room with someone I've never met before, etc., etc., etc. :( I'm not looking forward to it at all - plus, having my supervisors both stressing to me how difficult and emotionally taxing this training is!!! So yeah. I am really struggling.

Plus today I am just feeling low, have been reading articles that friends of mine on Facebook have been putting up about the LGBT suicides in the States (there have been 5 or 6 in the past month)... and hearing people in the comments section of the articles blaming it on Christianity. :( Whatever. I do NOT want to get into a religion debate on here... but... I don't know. I somehow feel like it's MY fault and like I've got to prove myself to people now, that I'm not the "Christian" that is so stereotypical now (the back-stabbing, hypocritical, hateful, judgmental, everyone's-wrong-except-me-and-my-friends, blah blah blah, etc., etc., etc. one). Plus just reading about the suicides triggers me in a quiet, detached sense. I don't even know how to explain it. :(

*hides in the warren where no one can find her* :'(

Doikers 02-10-2010 08:48 PM

*Finds April all squirriled away and Squishes* April , You are in NO way responsible for anyone elses suicide , I don't mean to sound preachy but perhap you should not look at those facebook articles if you are in a easily triggered state . Please stay safe :)

shadowedsoul 02-10-2010 09:45 PM

curls up

misskitty112 02-10-2010 09:53 PM

*hugs Jill*

Scarletdreamer 02-10-2010 11:54 PM

*hides & cries softly* :'(