RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 09:14 PM

sarah, you look beautiful in your dress from christmas [yes i am aware that was 6 pages ago :P]

Doikers 28-12-2010 09:16 PM

Heather !!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hugs*

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 09:18 PM

*cuddles nicole*

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 09:19 PM

mark =]

nicole94 28-12-2010 09:20 PM

*Cuddles heather* How are you today?
It's not like lia to not be on for so long, has anyone heard from her?

Doikers 28-12-2010 09:25 PM

Sorry Nicole I have not heard from Lia *Worries slightly*

nicole94 28-12-2010 09:30 PM

Hmm, i'm sure she will come back soon, it's only been a couple of days, it's just strange, cause shes like us, constantly online lol

Doikers 28-12-2010 09:38 PM

Triggering , don't watch if vunerable

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Triggering
I just want to cut and cut and get drunk because **** I can no longer take my Antabuse because it's not vege , and cut again

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 09:40 PM

i's ok. am sleeepy.
*curls up and yawns*

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 09:40 PM

aw mark =\ is there anything i can do to help? *offers hug*
try and stay strong <3

nicole94 28-12-2010 09:42 PM

*hugs mark* sorry hun....I dunno what advice to give, but I am thinking of you, please try and stay safe?

SoMuchMore 28-12-2010 09:43 PM

*hugs mark tight* i know its not much help, but hang in there. You don't have to cut. Try to distract yourself. You are so strong.

*hugs nicole, sarah, helen, felicia, lia, heather, kahlia, and everyone else* Hope everyone is okay.
Remember my PM box is always open, I do sign in and check that and read on here even if i'm not posting much.

Wandering eyes of family make it almost impossible for me to be on here for more than a few minutes at a time. I'm okay-ish right now though. Holidays were alright. I don't know, i'm feeling a little flat but not unsafe so i'll take it i suppose heh.

Doikers 28-12-2010 09:51 PM

*Hugs Laura* I know you're here for me hun , I know the feeling of taking the website away too.

*Hugs Heather* Love ya :)

*Hugs Nicole* Love ya too Hun.

shadowedsoul 28-12-2010 09:55 PM

hi guys, i missed everbody here. sorry for not being about,had a crazy time. still iam i guess. hope everybody okay. curls up in corner.

nicole94 28-12-2010 09:55 PM

love ya too Mark, please go easy on the drink?
Anyways, i'm gonna go now and watch a bit of TV before bed, night everyone. Please look after yourselves.

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 09:58 PM

*hugs mark <3*

laura <33333

frenchhorn 28-12-2010 10:00 PM

*hugs all* sorry its not more.

Doikers 28-12-2010 10:44 PM

Night my wardies:)
Love ya.

frenchhorn 28-12-2010 10:45 PM

night Mark *hugs* sleep well

Kahlia1981 28-12-2010 11:44 PM

*huggles/waves at all*

Would anyone like to swap some cold weather for some heat? The heat & humidity here is getting to me already this morning. I hope that it settles down some during the day ... but it is unlikely to.

Feeling a little fragile this morning but I don't know why. *sigh*

Trying to arrange to go clothes shopping with my christmas money. :S Always hate going clothes shopping but I have so little that actually fits.

Meh.

SparkleKitten 29-12-2010 12:41 AM

Hey guys, just dyed my hair with a blue special effects dye, is all different shades of blue all the way through and feels so soft and has made me feel nice. however all my hands are blue, so its going to be fun at the hospital :p

ljmeep 29-12-2010 01:29 AM

*walks blindley into wall* wow! I need sleep!

sarah, i'm a little jealous of the blue hair... always wanted to put blue streaks in mine, but was never brave enough

MammaMia 29-12-2010 01:32 AM

Don't you just love it when you fall asleep watching telly, so you go to bed properly, only to stay awake >_<

Sarah, can we have pics? :D

*hugs wardies*

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 01:39 AM

*hugs sarah, helen and kelly*
sarah that sounds cool, I agree with helen pics please :)

I hate that Helen, I fell asleep this afternoon for a few hours while on my laptop, I hadnt slept for nights and was shattered, was woken by the crisis team lady phoning me and she got stressed i had slept.

PoisonedApple 29-12-2010 01:51 AM

Quote:

I hadnt slept for nights and was shattered, was woken by the crisis team lady phoning me and she got stressed i had slept.
Why did she get stressed Oliver? I would think you finally getting some sleep would be a good thing!

Sounds awesome, Sarah!

*hugs everyone* Sorry if I'm kinda not here today (and maybe the rest of the week)... I'm not really motivated to work but I need to (so I don't get in trouble with the bosses and so I don't fall too behind and get overwhelmed) so I've been using the timer on my phone to do work 15 min at a time and changing what I'm doing when it goes off. So far so good I've gotten a bunch done today :)

MammaMia 29-12-2010 01:52 AM

*hugs Oliver if ok*

Glad you managed to get some sleep finally this afternoon, sorry it got interrupted though :(

ljmeep 29-12-2010 01:57 AM

Understand completely, crimson...
*hugs all back*
I'm in agreement w/ crimson, oliver... shouldn't u getting some sleep be a goos thing?

*yawns and stretches then searchs for pillow & blanket*

shadowedsoul 29-12-2010 01:57 AM

curls up in corner

MammaMia 29-12-2010 02:00 AM

I also agree that sleep is a good thing, maybe she was concerned that you hadn't been in touch or something Oliver? Otherwise I can't see why she'd get stressed that you were asleep :S

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 02:15 AM

well I saw her this morning and she was ringing about somenew meds she had rang up to get, but apparently I wasn't allowed to sleep in the day, even though I had only had 7 hours sleep in 4 nights, but I had to stay awake even though I was soooooooooo shattered, I just couldn't stay awake, one minute on my laptop, next minute its two hours later and my mobile is ringing.

*hugs Crimson* I understand th lack of motivation, thats a good way of getting your work done setting a timer.

*hugs Helen* how are you?

*hugs Kelly* how are you?

*hugs everyone else*

ljmeep 29-12-2010 02:36 AM

*hugs oliver back* sorry 'bout the lack of sleep.. I'm going off 3 hrs in the past like 36 plus hrs right now... I'm exhausted, but can't sleep... spent all night in ER w/ prego SIL (all is fine w/ her and baby now) ... hubby's sucking up and wants sex and I'm ready to run for cover...

how 'bout you? Aside from the shattered part... are you holding in there?

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 02:41 AM

*hugs Kelly*
I'm not doing great, wish I could sleep now its nearly 2am, plus I'm really suicidal and staying with my family for 3 weeks means no privacy and constantly being told I'm lazy and my mum moans about the fact I see the crisis team so often, want to be back in manchester in my flat.
the crisis team lady keeps suggesting I should be admitted to hospital and I sort of want that, but cos I'm with my family I don't want to go

ljmeep 29-12-2010 02:52 AM

*hugs oliver* Hun, your health and safety are WAY more important than what your family may think. Please hold in there... you should go in if that's what makes you feel the safest. Please remember that you are NOT alone and that there are lots of ppl here who really care about you and would be shattered if we lost you.

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 02:55 AM

thanks Kelly *hugs*
I just have major issues about not hurting, upsetting other people, I'll do everything to protect others, hurting myself though isn't a problem, I just can't hrt others cos I know how horrible it is only too well

ljmeep 29-12-2010 03:07 AM

I can relate to that feeling. I wish I had the magic cure... unfortunately all I have is this site and the power of prayer... I really hope that's enough to send you some strength and love enough to feel better... even if it's only a tiny bit.

"the hardest battle we will ever fight is the battle against ourself"

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 03:15 AM

thanks, just wish I could change it, I just don't want to hurt them, especially my sister she has exams in jan, she needs to do well, I caused her to not do great in her exams in summer when she didn't take me coming out at all well, I feel so guilty just wish I could be a good person and not keep on causing crap

ljmeep 29-12-2010 03:22 AM

you ARE a good person! don't ever forget that, oliver. Your sis loves you and cares more about you than a bunch of exams I'm sure. I know I do! *hugs tight*

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 03:25 AM

thanks Kelly *hugs* how you doing?

ljmeep 29-12-2010 03:32 AM

really tired, but can't sleep... my boys r driving me nuts & the baby is really cranky. I'm trying to hold in threr til i can sleep
:/

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 03:35 AM

*hugs* it sucks when you can't sleep. How old are your boys and baby? sounds hectic in your house I don't envey you, just try to keep going and stay strong

MammaMia 29-12-2010 03:35 AM

*hugs Oliver and Kelly*

Oliver, I'm ok, just getting tired again, might try sleep soon :S

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 03:38 AM

*hugs helen* I'm at last starting to get sleepy too, so may try sleeping in a bit.

MammaMia 29-12-2010 03:44 AM

*hugs Oliver* I hope you manage some sleep. I'm sorry your family isn't being so understanding. If you think hospital would be the best option for you, then please follow it up?

ljmeep 29-12-2010 03:45 AM

my boys are 5 and 3 and the baby (a girl) is 7 months :) ... it is hectic, but in a good way. I love being a mom.

Sleep sounds like a good thing for you.. *tucks Oliver in*

Sweet dreams :) ... please check in later to let me know you're still ok.

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 03:51 AM

*hugs helen and kelly*
I'm glad you like being a mum kelly. I could never have kids, just isn't me, could never be a father really.

I'm going to finish listening to the archers, another 25mins then tuck down.

thanks Helen, I know hospital could be a good answer, I've been worse than I am but I'm in an impulsive way at the moment and so i suddenly do things. meh dont know what is best.
I hope you manage to sleep soon

ljmeep 29-12-2010 03:57 AM

*hugs oliver again* I hope you get some good sleep and make the right choice for you... be that hospital or not. :)

*hugs Helen* sorry...didn't see your hug sooner... I tend to miss things when I'm tired ... lol

ˈsäləˌterē 29-12-2010 04:03 AM

*hugs all around*

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 04:08 AM

*hugs Kelly* thanks

*hugs solo* how are you?

ljmeep 29-12-2010 04:17 AM

*hugs solo too*... ah hell *GROUP HUG!* lol ... solo's been keepin me sain since i popped on :)

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 04:19 AM

*joins group hug*

Now the archers has finished I should tuck down, but i'm so scared, I hate this my heart is racing at the thought of turning the laptop off and no distraction from my thoughts and the pain