RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 29-04-2016 11:16 AM

*Glomps Kathryn*

You know when you wake up and know today is gonna be awful? That. :(

How are you all today?

*Places Pineapple Free Pizza on the Table*

Kathryn_Anna 29-04-2016 01:02 PM

*hugs* Mark. I've had days like that before. Hopefully today will go better than expected!

I'm just sort of here today. Woke up late but have made up a little time. The day just started and I'm ready for it to be over. *yawn* Plus side is the weekend starts tonight!

Eir 30-04-2016 10:39 AM

Submission is sorted without further penalty.
One more assignment for the semester. About 'active aging' based on a paper discussing how it's empty rhetoric. How painful. All I know is that it isn't well supported at work. A flyer and an essay.
Told my bestie that I'm looking for an out from my relationship. The man threatened the three year old with walking out into the bush to die, cos in a tantrum she said she didn't love him. Not on. He admitted it was just a threat. Just one he's used on me multiple times. It is the first major coffin nail. I've fought against his insecurity the entire nine years of our relationship, I won't have her suffering the same.

Kathryn_Anna 30-04-2016 12:11 PM

Yay for only one more assignment! And sorry to hear about your relationship. It's not OK he threatened your daughter (or you!). Has he been to counseling? <3 <3

*places breakfast foods on the table*

I slept horribly. Had a dream about talking to my kid's pediatrician. He's a super nice guy and easy to talk to. The entire dream though was him bringing up my mental health. He had some 112 question thing for me. Bleh. I deal with my mental health during the day so come time to sleep I want nothing to do with it. It's really put me in a funk.

Eir 30-04-2016 05:07 PM

It's an empty, if painful threat. He's never even made it to the door. (just realised it wasn't clear- he said if that was how she felt, that he would walk out and find a mineshaft for himself to die in)
He used to be on anti depressants. But they weren't right for him and he doesn't do the sharing feelings well, even within family. He no longer thinks he has mental health problems, but he's so paranoid and insecure.
It still guts me when he threatens to walk away or hurt himself. I still love him but he won't change, he just proved it with that sentence. And this is not a healthy environment for the little one. I don't want to see him hurt, but I won't let it continue.
And probably the worst part is, I'm not ready to leave yet. I'll live in hope till unis done. Maybe it will change. Maybe....
Oh and if I put as much effort into uni as I have this, my assignment would be done.

Kathryn_Anna 30-04-2016 07:02 PM

*hugs*

On my way to spend the afternoon with hubby's family. I'm on edge and ready to snap so this should be fun.

Kahlia1981 01-05-2016 12:50 AM

This world is so dark and evil. I'm terrified that I, including the whole system, can't cope or hold myself/ourselves together.

*disappears into pillow fort*

RescueIsPossible 01-05-2016 01:38 AM

*Curls up in middle of room*

Just need to not be alone
Feeling really alone and just...idk..... made a thread but since I haven't been posting much don't expect much from it

Eir 01-05-2016 09:43 AM

*hugs for everyone who wants one*
Feel awful. Nuff said.

Doikers 01-05-2016 11:05 AM

*Sits*

Feel Tre Awful.

RescueIsPossible 01-05-2016 01:09 PM

*Offers milk and cookies*

What's going on doik and eir

Doikers 01-05-2016 01:23 PM

Hey Haile . I just struggling a bit . How are you?

RescueIsPossible 01-05-2016 02:54 PM

Struggling alot but I'll get there
If you wanna talk my inbox is open

Eir 01-05-2016 04:41 PM

Just so done with existing, and think I'm pathetic for not doing something about it.
Must attempt sleep now. So i can continue to procrastinate this assignment.

Doikers 01-05-2016 05:19 PM

*Safe Group Hugs*

Doikers 03-05-2016 11:01 AM

How are we all?

Eir 03-05-2016 11:37 AM

Getting there. Sort of.
And yourself?

Doikers 03-05-2016 11:50 AM

Head overload :) :(

RescueIsPossible 03-05-2016 12:26 PM

Horrible just want to cry..... court in a week

Kahlia1981 03-05-2016 01:03 PM

Hi everyone. I've been away and hiding for a while.

*safe hugs* for anyone that wants/needs them
*leaves mugs of hot chocolate and coffee on the table*

Just want all the madness to stop.
*cuddles up in pillow fort*