RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 25-05-2010 01:19 PM

Whats happening with what Lindsay?

Oops I OVERnapped , went to bed about 11.20am and didn't get up until my Dad rang my phone , which was in my pocket, at 12.40pm . Still , napping seems to have helped a bit ,I just hope I can sleep tonight :S

*Hugs JK* It can be really hard to switch meds I hope you don't get to bad withdrawel/switching side effects .

MammaMia 25-05-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2315637)
*cuddles Hels* Three months is amazing!!!! :D *throws confetti and does the happy dance for you too* :) Hehe. I view any amount of time gone without self harm as a milestone, based especially on the frequency of the SH before stopping/trying to stop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 2315690)
Helen: *big hugs* Congrats on your 3 months!! *throws confetti*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2315694)
*throws confetti for helen and kahlia* Congrats you two!

Quote:

Originally Posted by taz35 (Post 2315715)
*throws even more confetti* As if I forgot to congratulate you both on your accomplishments :crazy: CONGRATSSSSS <3 :-D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2316001)
Helen :) Way to go on 3 months free ! *throws confettti too* * Hugs*

Thanks everyone for the congratulations <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonikd (Post 2316205)
Hugs Helen, I'm worried about you hun,nothing I can do or say, but just wanted you to know that.

*hugs back* Why you worried about me sweet?? Also, med changes are never easy, you'll get through it, I believe in you *extra squishes*

Emma, I'm sorry you've been struggling with flashbacks, I saw your thread though *cuddles tight*

Mark, thanks for letting us know about Hayley =) Hope the urges have passed.

April, hope you're feeling better.

Julie, yay for you eating :)

Taz *jumps on*

Laura, hope you're doing okay

Kahlia, don't let your mum get to you & congratulations :P

*hugs everyone else* Sorry.

Scarletdreamer 25-05-2010 02:08 PM

Hm I forgot that WoW is down today for maintenance until 2pm my time, grrr. Was going to go on it for a bit, taking a break from entering surveys. :( Boo hiss. Don't feel good AT ALL... :'(

How are you, Kat? *spies you and cuddles*

And Mark, I spy you too!! :D *cuddles*

Hels, sweetie, how are you doing today? *squishes*

one_step_closer 25-05-2010 02:14 PM

Sorry, I was asking shadowedsoul what was up.

katnovia 25-05-2010 02:14 PM

No energry, at all. Would love to do individuals, but so tired. will do this page, though, sorry it's not more.

*cuddles mark* napping is good, sometimes I find a nap helps me sleep better because i'm not overtired, but then it depends on what thoughts i have before bed. Well done on holding out over those urges. *squishes*

*cuddles hels* congrats, and well done on such a great individual reply post, i can't possiblely (spelling?) compete!

*hunts april down in the warren, gives her a huge cuddle* I'm sorry you're not having a good time hunny. wish I could help.

---------------
TRIGGER WARNING: SI/Sexual Abuse

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Triggers:SI/Sexualabuse/Sexual assualt etc.. oh and very long.

well, I spoke to nick the curate today, was expecting it to be quite frankly awful, however, he was really really really good. I'm so impressed. I told him about what's going on with rosie, amy, sarah, 'miel, and shadow, and he was really switched on and in touch even though he'd not really heard of D.I.D before. I actually felt comfortable telling him about frank abusing me as a child, and admitting the s harming. Though I didn't tell him I had moments before he came.... :S

He wants to talk to the girls, and help them, to minister to them. That could be interesting. Rosie probably would, but amy's not too keen on trusting men. Sarah, well I think she'd probably get angry at him just for being male, and I think, she might be a bit to hard to handle right now.

The other thing is i'm not ready for nick to know about everything that has happened. I don't even know if anyone else has been through it. I don't know how to type it, so saying it would be impossible, and I don't want to get into the situation where I clam up, mainly because, bless him, he has a bad stammer/stutter, so conversation can be a bit halted already, without me unable to say a particular word. I dont even know if anyone needs to know he did that ... but a part of me feels it would be better out than in, better faced, because right now it's just a horrible vile secret that eats away at my soul. Yuck, I feel sick now thinking about it.

*waves at lindsay* didn't mean to leave you out, sorry sweetie *extra special huggles*

MammaMia 25-05-2010 02:41 PM

April, not doing too great to be honest. But hey, when am I? *broken record much?*

Kat, thank you sweetheart.

katnovia 25-05-2010 02:49 PM

*cuddles hels* sorry you're not doing too great. Wish I could make you feel better *hands you pretty flowers picked from the ward garden*

katnovia 25-05-2010 03:16 PM

*cries* I dont wanna do this anymore

Scarletdreamer 25-05-2010 03:18 PM

*cuddles Kat and Hels* I wish I could help you both more than I can... I feel so helpless. :( *holds you both and rocks back and forth gently* Will be keeping you in my prayers though, can tell you that much. :) If that's okay, that is.

I can't keep up with life. I just want to give up, give in, quit. :'(

taz35 25-05-2010 03:39 PM

*hugs Mark* I hope you didn't cut, the urge will always pass, you just have to try and fight through it <3 (and yes, I'm being a hypocrite by telling you this...)

*hugs Julie*

*hugs April* What's driving you to think that?

*tackles Helen* You're not a broken record hun, get that out of your mind :) I wish I could help more :(

*hugs Lindsay* How're you doing?

*hugs JK, shadowedsoul, Emma, Kat*

*hugs anyone she may have missed and leaves piles of extra hugs on a table*

MammaMia 25-05-2010 04:09 PM

Thanks Kat, April & Taz. I feel like a broken record, I'm sick of feeling so bad. So ****ing sick of it. So ****ing sick of these thoughts aswell. Making me want to do them just so they'll SHUT THE **** UP!!!

PoisonedApple 25-05-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

*throws confetti for helen and kahlia* Congrats you two!

*hugs everyone else* Again, im sorry, im not feeling up to doing individual replies, but i am reading and am keeping all of you in my thoughts.
This.

Scarletdreamer 25-05-2010 05:00 PM

Ughhh feel like ****. :'(

But I did call the new therapist and left a message. :-S Actually had to make 2 phone calls... I HATE PHONES!!!! It would be so much easier if everything were through typing. :'( No appt made yet as she wasn't answering her phone at the second office they have, but... at least I tried, right? :-S I'm scared... I don't want to do therapy again but my NP and Jarrod both think that it's wise. :(

*hides in a hole*

Scarletdreamer 25-05-2010 05:09 PM

updated r/v........................ :'(

bitch that i am. sorry, so sorry....

PoisonedApple 25-05-2010 05:41 PM

*cuddles april* not a bitch, hun.

shadowedsoul 25-05-2010 05:43 PM

Sorry one step closer,thought I saw an old ex freind of
mine, it kind of set of some really shitty flashbacks
horrible stuff. Realy wanted to selfharm, Hate that he gone yet I'm left with the ****. Graps some bed covers and hides in a corner.

MammaMia 25-05-2010 06:11 PM

Having such an awful day again.
You wouldn't believe.
Can't tell anyone though..

Doikers 25-05-2010 06:43 PM

*Hugs Helen* Do you think you could tell us?

Doikers 25-05-2010 06:44 PM

*spots a Hayley and Hugs:)* your laptop is working?

CrazyHayley 25-05-2010 06:51 PM

Wow, like JK said, even in the space of 24hours its hard to keep up with the pace of the ward. I have read through everything since I was last in the ward common room though but I'm too brain fogged with my M.E to attempt to do individual replies.

I would like to thank Mark for being my messenger earlier with reagrds to my broken laptop. As you can see it's broken no longer.....*pause*....well it never was broken....I thought it was plugged in but infact my lamp was plugged in, so it hadn't broken, the battery had simply died *blushes* I'm glad I figured that one out before I asked someone round to help me!!!

*goes around ward giving all her wardies appropriate tlc*

*toddles out to smoking shelter*