RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 03-09-2010 03:02 PM

If only replies were immediate. It actually can take up to two days for them to reply, but I told them what happened. I can't tell them about THAT though, I'm scared they won't believe me.

I've just had a letter from the hospital to inform me that I am no in fact dying (probably) and can go about my merry way.

You're not a horrible person April. You've always came across as lovely on here. I'm really tired too and I don't get it. I had enough sleep last night, so why I'm so exhausted is beyond me. It's dead frustrating though. Perhaps we are both werewolves and spend our nights unknowingly wondering the streets, attacking poor innocents and remember nothing of out antics the next morning.

shadowedsoul 03-09-2010 03:10 PM

Cuddles all. Hmm I so needed that last night. Was feeling really down and just bleh.never laughed so much in my life as I did last night.even if I ended up being sick afterwards, and feeling rubbish today. Was well worth it. Need to be out of it just for one night.

FlyingNy 03-09-2010 03:19 PM

Jill, I'm glad you had fun last night, but I'm a little worried that you had to get drunk to do it. Other than having a hangover, how are you feeling today?

Doikers 03-09-2010 03:56 PM

I thought you'd like this April, and everyone else too :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtkouBShYXk&feature=grec_index[/ame]

misskitty112 03-09-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2472897)
Women , your opinions please , If you got your favourite chocolate bar and a seaglass pendant roll up in a crinkled scarf with wooden buttons on in a bag that has happy birthday written on it for your (30th) Birthday would you like it? , I haven't had the oppourtunity to show my sister or mum and wanted a womans thoughts. I know individual tastes mean a lot but I mean in general do you think it's a good presant? It's for my best friend .

I would love it. That is such a great gift!

I'll have to come back in tonight and do hardcore individuals, but I've got to finish taking an online quiz, go to History, take another quiz on the most boring History chapter in the history of the world, do paperwork for my new job (Yes, guys, I finally finally got a job), then I get to go home for a three day weekend, which will be spent reading, writing, editing, revising, taking notes, and working on a marketing plan. blah... I'm busy.

anywhoo, I'll do individuals tonight, and I love you guys!

MammaMia 03-09-2010 04:10 PM

Julie - she's been very very quiet. Popped in a couple weeks back I think it was for like two/three posts and seems to have disappeared again, I hope she's okay :)

Sorry I'm still not really posting much, as you can imagine, I'm still not well enough to be doing everything I can normally manage :/ I took the risk and went to my interview, despite feeling very exhausted and ill. It went mostly good apart from having to step outside for 5 minutes because I felt so ill and burst into tears. PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC. Luckily the person running it knows me from last year and majority of them know me from that or already did due my parents. (My dad used to work there and knew some before that even and my mum works there, so I'm very well known to a lot of staff :S Well they don't know much about me, but still!)

*cuddles everyone*

Oh and a female friend of mine decided to make another appearance today, despite it being here last week. I assumed it was down to not being able to take my pill for it and my sister assured me on that matter. So hopefully will go away tomorrow/Sunday and shouldn't be like a normal one. Was worried that if I did take the pill today or something, it would come on. But it sorta beat me. Should have took the pills yesterday but didn't want to risk it despite not being sick most of yesterday...

I really don't feel too good and totally exhausted. >_< *curls up*

Doikers 03-09-2010 04:11 PM

Congrats on the Job again Felicia:) What is it doing?

misskitty112 03-09-2010 04:13 PM

I'm working as a secretary in the English department at uni. =)
Not glamorous or exciting or anything, but it'll give me money.

Doikers 03-09-2010 04:14 PM

You're NOT pathetic Helen , you're just sick and thats making you down on yourself . I have crossed my fingers that you will get the job , It was really brave of you to go despite feeling so crappy.

The One Who 03-09-2010 04:20 PM

Well done on the job Felicia, money is money! I have a (very) part-time job, so am looking for Christmas temp work. It's not easy though. Since I think I'm pulling out of doing a masters I need something to keep me busy and keep my bank balance up.

Helen, that's not pathetic, not at all. You aren't well, and really you need to look after yourself *hugs*

MammaMia 03-09-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2473186)
You're NOT pathetic Helen , you're just sick and thats making you down on yourself . I have crossed my fingers that you will get the job , It was really brave of you to go despite feeling so crappy.

Thanks Mark, I guess you're right :) A lot of my friends/family are ill and/or low at the moment, so that's upsetting me too. I'm always more easily upset etc when I'm not well I guess =[

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Who (Post 2473192)
Helen, that's not pathetic, not at all. You aren't well, and really you need to look after yourself *hugs*

Thanks Claire, guess you're both right *hugs*

Well done on the job Felicia!! :)

FlyingNy 03-09-2010 04:58 PM

I'm walking alone and drinking. I don't know where I'm going and I don't care. This gin is disgusting, but I have to block this out, jkust for a while. X

MammaMia 03-09-2010 05:00 PM

Try & be safe Lia xx

Doikers 03-09-2010 05:25 PM

I'm alone and Drinking too :S Just need to blur racing thoughts . When I drink I don't tend to harm and I DO NOT want to harm tonight .

PoisonedApple 03-09-2010 05:45 PM

*hugs everyone*
sorry not many individual replies but i have a headache and can barely see straight...
mark - awesome present.
april - i love the flutterwacken :D
re: julie - she was online yesterday but hasn't posted since about 2 weeks ago. hopefully she's doing ok.

is it odd that things with certain textures are difficult or impossible for me to make myself eat? just wondering if its just me or if other people are like that too... i'm trying to have my "fruit 2day" for breakfast and while it tastes nummy the texture the fruit bits are left with is making it difficult to choke down :(

Scarletdreamer 03-09-2010 05:47 PM

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Just found out half an hour ago. I. Am. Ecstatic.

(Peer counselor position just to remind you, parttime to start & paid... they've just got to call my references and then it'll all be set... I'm not sure when I start, though, as training is in October, but the two women in charge of the position want to get me doing some preliminary stuff prior to then...)

WOOT!!!!

(Hopefully my references don't say anything too bad about me... :-S)

PoisonedApple 03-09-2010 05:48 PM

awesome job April!

Scarletdreamer 03-09-2010 05:49 PM

*does the Futterwacken again as she heads out to get lunch!!!!*

XD

nicole94 03-09-2010 05:57 PM

*jumps on april, helen, and felicia* april and felicia, well done for getting the jobs! helen, well done for going to the interview even though you were feeling crap, i hope you get it!
*mark and lia*-please be safe and try not to drink too much. x

Doikers 03-09-2010 06:00 PM

Thats Awesome April !!!!!! I am SO happy for you , I'm sure you'll make a great peer counsellor :D