RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

realflifefaerie 26-01-2009 07:38 PM

Welcome pixie *cuddles* I shall reply to posts when I'm around.

REI and Ella I'm sorry your struggling, *huggles* however I'm glad Ella's husband is being supportive, maybe you could explain the distractions aren't working.

*hides in the corner under a blanket*

Tears of Solitude 26-01-2009 08:12 PM

Are you okay Secrets?

Emo 26-01-2009 08:19 PM

feeling really bad someone in chat had a go at us :cry we want to cut even more now

REI

realflifefaerie 26-01-2009 08:23 PM

I don't actually know whats wrong, I feel so pathetic though because I can't explain it. The nightmares are back and just argh.

Thanks for asking though.

hugs REI

Kahlia1981 26-01-2009 08:31 PM

*offers hugs to all*

As night falls the flashbacks increase both in intensity and frequency. I feel like I can't escape them and keep pulling myself into my room because I don't know how to deal with them. Now the sun is rising but I don't have my normal distractions and am scared that it might rollover to the day time. I just want it to stop.

*crawls into denial tent and curls up in a corner*

Has anyone seen puppy SinClair ??
I really need someone to put their arms around me and tell me that it's going to be okay - even if they are lying.

Mary Anne 26-01-2009 08:35 PM

Hi everyone,

Hi Pixie and Rei *offers hugs*

Secrets - how do you feel about your exams now they are done (and do you have any more)?

Feel like a big fat stupid blob, have put on more weight, bleugh.
I cried at work today, whoops, if people saw they didn't say (not that they are nasty just that they know it is sometimes better not to make a big deal of it).
Can't go to the gym as I have mysteriously pulled a muscle in my thigh, mysteriously cause it happened when I was alseep!

He-devil promised to visit on Saturday then suddenly pulled out, then he wonders why I am upset, I hate it when people upset my plans I need order to function (for those of you who are new the he-devil is my estranged husband).

*hugs Helen, Dayna, Jade, Ravyn, Jetforce, Secrets, Zowie, Kahlia and anyone else around*

*curls up in denial tent with a duvet*

MammaMia 26-01-2009 08:39 PM

*hugs all*

*cuddles up to Kahlia* It will get better, it'll just take time sweetie.

Mary, sounds painful that you've pulled a muscle in your sleep, maybe you were doing something in your dreams/sleep to cause it?

Emo 26-01-2009 08:45 PM

maybe we should leave sorry we are bad :cry we shouldnt have gone in the chat room we should just let Ella talk

Damnation. 26-01-2009 08:45 PM

Fail. That's all I have to say, really

Kija 26-01-2009 08:58 PM

wow, its hard to keep up with everything going on in here. so fast.
*hugs everyone*
had my stiches out the other day, she said i was too beautiful to do "this" to myself. that makes it worse, i'm not anything special to look at and i'm definately not a beautiful person, personality wise. i lie, i hurt people etc.
everything is sh*t and hurts too much. want to curl up under a duvet and never come out.

Kahlia1981 26-01-2009 09:55 PM

Thanks Helen *cuddles in*
I just wish I knew how to make it stop ...

Tears of Solitude 27-01-2009 12:35 AM

Well HER voice has started again. I dont need to be told to kill myself.

My Hubby has taken all my sharps away and they are locked in the kitchen < sometimes I feel like I am treated like 5 years old >

Feeling sooooo low, I use to have the odd good day but they are getting less and less.

Whats the point of going to a dietitian tomorrow < diabetes > when all you want to do is end it !!!!!!

ravynsoul 27-01-2009 12:52 AM

*cuddles all and welcomes new members*

Wow, a lot of activity today... too much for me to respond individually; but I'm thinking of all of you muchly... if anyone needs anything, please ask..

MammaMia 27-01-2009 01:02 AM

Wow.
I'm being dragged out the house yet again tomorrow.

Got to go upto uni, with all my stuff (including duvet etc) and then get my coursework, possibly meet up with a mate if not, go back to my friend in halls :D Have a huge natter and buy some food. Then get ready and go out clubbing lol, eventually go back to halls and crash there. Then I somehow have to get up for a lecture that day :o

Then Wednesday I have a lecture and then go home with all my stuff, then my dad is picking me up to go out as normal. Then roll on Thursday although it will be an EXTREMELY long day. Got to be in uni 10.30 am-7.00 pm, then going out with the Christian Union for a social and then eventually come home :) Then eventually it'll be friday and I'm going out drinking yet again with a friend. Then on Saturday, got to go back to uni for choir rehersal then meeting up with Laura and then eventually tohers and go to Megs and gte pissed.

Hmmm gonna be busy busy busy, hope I can surive.

ravynsoul 27-01-2009 01:12 AM

Wow, you have a busy week ahead of you... hope that it goes well and ends up being a lot of fun :) keep us updated!

MammaMia 27-01-2009 01:19 AM

Thanks, I will keep you updated, I may not get on RYL tomorrow much, I'll be on in the morning, but after that I might no be on again until Wednesday evening.

ravynsoul 27-01-2009 01:35 AM

That's understandable; hope you have lots of fun with your friends :)

MammaMia 27-01-2009 01:38 AM

I will thanks :D It'll do me some good!!

Kija 27-01-2009 01:48 AM

wow mamma mia, busy is right! hope you have a lot of fun! xx

wildly insane 27-01-2009 02:59 AM

Hey guys, :)

Puppy SinClair goes and curls up on Kahlia's lap,

Rei, please stay, come and join us in the denial tent *offers duvet and a cuppa*

Helen - good luck with the week, I hope it's a good one

*hugs Jade, Shell, Kija, Snuffles, Secrets, Kat, Zowie, Pixiedust, Emma, MaryAnne and anybody else who ventures in before morning* please believe that people care, I care, *big hugs* if you're going through hell then keep on going and eventually things will get better. I know I've been there, more than once, but please believe in yourselves, and believe that you can get through this, because you can.

I have to get up again in just over five hours so I ought to try getting some sleep, curls up in a corner of the tent under a big pile of duvet, so that all you see is a mound of fabric, nighty night, hope people manage to sleep okay.