RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 12-08-2010 05:34 PM

Me too honey :)

Detour. Derail 12-08-2010 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidingme (Post 2443047)
thanks voiceof reason but i cant believe anyone cares much about me..afterall im a bitch.. a super bitch..
we are triggered right now by our hubby probably unintentionally on his part but still (i explained in all in the ranting thread)
anyhow time for work..joy..
Saie

I know its hard to believe but I believe that one day you'll see its true, please take care sweetheart and stay safe. if you ever need a chat my inbox is always open!

SoMuchMore 12-08-2010 08:43 PM

*hugs helen* im glad that your friend is okay!

*hugs lex, mark, and crimson* how r u all doing?

*tackles april* b/c i spy you!

Here's a pic of my new haircut
The following content has been hidden - Reason : picture

Doikers 12-08-2010 08:49 PM

I like your new haircut Laura , you're Gorgeous :)

MammaMia 12-08-2010 08:54 PM

Love your new hair cut, you look stunning as always Laura <3

SoMuchMore 12-08-2010 09:17 PM

*hugs mark and helen* thanks so much! I really like it right now. Its never been this short.. ever lol.

How r u two doing?

Scarletdreamer 12-08-2010 09:20 PM

*glomps Laura & Mark 'cause I spy you!!*

Good to see you back in the ward, Laura. :)

Sorry no individuals, am just popping in to say that even though I've not posted much today I'm still here, still about to bother you all. :P

*cuddles all*

Am not in the best head-space at the moment, so will post more later. <3 Laura, love your haircut!!!! You are so beautiful. :)

PoisonedApple 12-08-2010 09:23 PM

awwwww *pouts* it won't let me see the pic... maybe i'll remember to come in and check after i get to my home comp.
*hugs everyone*

SoMuchMore 12-08-2010 09:32 PM

*hugs april* Thanks! and.. i left the ward? i know i slowed down for a bit there but i could never really leave i dont think :-P You okay? im sorry your not in a good head space.

*hugs crimson* sorry you can't see the picture :-/ i would try to fix it but i dunno what is wrong... its ok if you dont remember though lol.

Dunno whats happening with this hyper/goofy thing ive got going last night and today but eh.. whatever i guess. 3 days until i'm out of this town.

Doikers 12-08-2010 09:41 PM

*Hugs April* I'm sorry you're not in a good headspace :(

nicole94 12-08-2010 10:08 PM

*hugs everyone* just to let you know im going camping for the weekend so wont be on. hope your all ok. im feeling very nervous and triggerd right now but have a friend round. feeling majorly upset and just wanna curl up and cry :(

shadowedsoul 12-08-2010 10:26 PM

Cuddles all. Hmm that was a heartbreaking and sad ending to a really **** day. Hmm nearly end up in a car crash because some muppet doesn't know how to use wing mirrors. Feeling triggered after someone put a stuiped thought into my mind in rl. And now I can't get the image to stop. Stuiped thoughts are still there sence this morning. just feel very numb, when I should be happy. Argh I had enough, feel like saying Fu*k it all.

misskitty112 12-08-2010 11:07 PM

*hugs everyone*

I am so angry, I'm shaking. That is all.

Oh, and also, I didn't get a chance to make the video for you all, I shall do it in a bit and post it maybe tomorrow.

MammaMia 12-08-2010 11:19 PM

What a ****ing day dude.
Want to run away & maybe even die would be good...

hidingme 12-08-2010 11:42 PM

thanks voice of reason..

Kahlia1981 13-08-2010 12:10 AM

*huggles everyone*

I'll apologise first for the lack of individual replies.

Helen: I just wanted to say that I'm glad your bestie is alive and doing okay - I know she's not brilliant, but at least she's alive and kicking. I seem to remember the last time this happened. If it was the same person and they keep playing this trick they really need a kick up the arse. It really plays with peoples emotions and heads (in general) when they think someone close to them is or might be dead. Sorry to bring that back to your head, just wanted to let you know I'm glad to hear it isn't true. *cuddles you*

It is freaking cold (for us) here at the moment. We had 7C here this morning. Anyone in the northern hemispere who is feeling hot/warm and want me to send them some of this cold/cool weather?

MammaMia 13-08-2010 12:46 AM

Kahlia, I agree with least she's alive comment. I wonder if the last time you're thinking of is when I was told Stef committed suicide and believed it for a whole week before they were caught out? However you could mean my bestie, because this happened twice before last year. First time wasn't THAT bad, second time was worse and really playing with my head/emotions. Same person as before >_< Really does play with your emotions/head.

I have a migraine coming on, really adds to all this ****. Spent another night confining in Jane again. Haha, going to put her right off me. She wants me to make an appointment & for her to come. I promised myself I wouldn't put myself through all that again for my mental health. Looks like I may have no choice. Good luck to her (if she can come) :P Well I think it's more to do with counselling, but going to see what she says to me later. Plus I feel bit awful about it because she & my dad had a long talk about what I'd texted last night (meaning Weds night) and he was really sad about it :( But they keep telling me they're here for me.....I'm not used to opening up to them. Obviously I am with my besties, one in particular. But I mean like...family people. She may not be related to me, but she is sorta part of my family (well mine and my dad's)....

misskitty112 13-08-2010 01:22 AM

Sorry I've been so self centered today
Hels, I'm very glad your friend is alive. I bet that really does play with your emotions a lot. And I'm super super sorry about the migraine. I get frequent ones, and quite frankly, they suck ass *hugs* I hope you feel better soon...

Laura, I love your new haircut. You're so gorgeous, I'm jealous. *hugs*

Soo.. to take my mind off of all my ****, I made you all's video. Tah dah! Posting the linkage:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXm51yxTy9I[/ame]

I'm sorry about my disheveled appearance, frequent use of ummm, no makeup, and mess in the background. I was sitting on my bed lol. Anywho, hope you at least dont hate it.

Kahlia1981 13-08-2010 01:51 AM

Helen: I remember the Stef episode, but also remember one of the of the ones with your bestie - which is pretty good for me. My freakish memory is starting to work properly again. But seriously I think that the people doing that kind of thing are sick and need help. It really hurts a lot of people, puts them through a wringer - an entire emotional and psychological roller-coaster. I have to say that I wish I could open up to my family that way you have to Jane and your father. I always find it way too hard to talk to my family about what is happening. Probably because I've had such bad responses in the past. They've also started some stuff, but not bothered to see it through to the end when it would have benefited me to see it through to the end. *cuddles*

Felecia: I'll have to wait until a bit later to take a look at the video but I hope that you are doing okay. I bet the video is brilliant! *huggles*

It's been weird here. I'm struggling and I can't stop myself from acting when my housemate is around. Occassionally sentences slip past but I'm tending to cover them with a "just joking". *sigh*

Detour. Derail 13-08-2010 02:13 AM

Im in a big big mess

Kahlia1981 13-08-2010 03:24 AM

What's up Alex? Anything I/we can help with? My PM inbox is available if you can't use the forum or feel it would be more suitable.

Detour. Derail 13-08-2010 05:41 AM

I was talking to my ex....he started the convo. Its been a year....I thought Id moved on...but I still love him....except he is engaged now and possibly expecting a baby....but he said he misses me...and now im confused

Kahlia1981 13-08-2010 06:10 AM

Alex: I can understand where you are coming from, I really can. All relationships leave what I call "echos" - feelings and emotions, whether they be that you still love the person, or have feelings for the person but the time, situation or whatever else isn't right. It can be quite hard to deal with. I guess that all I can offer at the moment is *hugs* if you are able to accept them and my warmest wishes that the pain eases for you.

Detour. Derail 13-08-2010 06:20 AM

thanks kahlia. I wish it didnt hurt so bad. I was just really really happy with him...i was stupid to believe all the promises he made
*curls up in a huge pile of beanbags and cushions to cry quietly*

Detour. Derail 13-08-2010 06:48 AM

I am a bad bad person.
I need to disappear now.
It'd all be better.

SoMuchMore 13-08-2010 07:17 AM

*hugs lex* you are not a bad person. Don't disappear hun.

felicia- thanks! i liked your video.

Doikers 13-08-2010 09:22 AM

Oops I over slept , Gonna watch your video Felicia and head out to have my Lithium Bloods taken straight away , Sorry I'm in such a hurry *Hugs Ward mates*

EDIT:-OOh I liked your video Felicia , I LOVE your accent and you're very pretty :)

Kahlia1981 13-08-2010 11:12 AM

*huggles all*

Sorry in advance for the selfishness of this post.

Our neighbour found out something that had been done to her son today that has triggered off all the memories of my childhood SA. In some ways too it's left me wondering if my parents would/would have react/ed the same way if I/had told them about it. I never have, and I don't think I want to but I do think it might help them to understand some things. *sigh* Sorry, I know, a whiney little 28 year old . . .

*disappears*

MammaMia 13-08-2010 11:19 AM

Not whiny or anything Kahlia *cuddles you tight*

*cuddles everybody*

Doikers 13-08-2010 11:20 AM

*Hugs Nicole* Enjoy camping! :)

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Lex*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Hiding*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry that's triggered off bad memorys for you . You don't come over as whiney .

shadowedsoul 13-08-2010 12:24 PM

Huggles all. Hmm my mood still hasn't changed still feeling very low, which sucks as I nearly burst into tears this morning at work. My feeling are so up in the air right now.stuiped thoughts are still there, hmm felt like letting that car crash into our car yesterday. Which I kind of messed up. Hmm should be happy or excited about next sat but I just want it to get here and be over with.

misskitty112 13-08-2010 04:58 PM

*hugs everyone*
Thanks Laura and Mark for liking my video. Mark, I'm pleasantly surprised that my accent doesn't make everyone cringe. haha.

Kahlia, not whiny at all *hugs* I'm sorry it triggered bad memories.
Jill, *hugs* I'm sorry your feelings are so up in the air.

I'm... a wonderfully strange mix of triggered and excited. I'm all excited cause... I GET TO SEE MY BROTHER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed him so badly... this also means I have to deal with my mother, and my grandparents that I live with are all snippy about me going. But oh well...
And, hell if I know why I'm triggered... it comes and goes anymore.

Also, so you guys don't worry, I'll be around until this evening, then I won't be on again until Sunday evening, cause I'll be staying with my other grandparents, who don't have wireless internet, and I don't want to expose them to RYL. So I'll only be checking FB and email... if I even do that. But you guys are welcome to add me to FB if you'd like. I posted the link in the contact thread, and it's in my profile.

PoisonedApple 13-08-2010 05:36 PM

I agree with Laura and Mark, Felicia. I liked your video. *hugs*
*GROUP HUGGLES EVERYONE!*

shadowedsoul 13-08-2010 06:07 PM

Huggles all. ****sake my gran just had a mini stroke this morning just being told. **** why the hell is life kicking her down when she already down. **** there a possibility she might not even remember who we are now, **** I'm loosing my gran. Curls up and crys.

Doikers 13-08-2010 08:40 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your gran Jill :( *Hugs*

Doikers 13-08-2010 08:52 PM

*Hugs April* I spot you :)

xXMessedUpXx 13-08-2010 08:59 PM

*hugs*

having a hellish week. police got called out cos of me and bf arguing. we're now "on a break". meh

Doikers 13-08-2010 09:00 PM

Hey guys , I'm at my parents until Sunday so I'll be a bit more sporadic on here for a couple of days . sorry :S

Doikers 13-08-2010 09:01 PM

Oh Beki *Hugs* I'm sorry to hear that :(

SoMuchMore 13-08-2010 10:29 PM

*hugs everyone* sorry no individual replies right now. Been reading and thinking of all of your though.

My sister passed her test that she had today, maybe that means she'll be in a better mood. Although i am leaving on sunday to go back to uni, thank goodness. My mood still hasn't crashed yet like i know april and taz said they were worried about... but i am becoming more and more depersonalized, so it's probably coming... hoping push it off until i'm back at uni. I can break down there and nobody will have any clue.

PoisonedApple 14-08-2010 01:11 AM

great. the day is almost over and i go to the court to pick up my office's documents and run into a guy i used to work with. he was a decent person but he reminds me of working there... i didn't even talk to him but my anxiety's in overdrive... just in time to be surrounded by strangers on the bus ride home... FML
*buries head in sand*

*huggles everyone and leaves care packs n chocolate on the ward table whilst everyone's out*

xXMessedUpXx 14-08-2010 01:27 AM

i keep playing the song that was on repeat when he sexually assaulted me. why am i punishing myself?

SoMuchMore 14-08-2010 04:00 AM

quiet day. hope everyone is alright.
<3

taz35 14-08-2010 04:25 AM

4 pages since I last posted, so sorry for the lack of individual replies this time.

Laura - your hair looks gorgeous :)

Felicia - loved the video, you've inspired me to make my own... now it's just getting the guts to post it :P

Hels - glad to hear your friend is okay

to everyone else, I love you all *big hugs to each and every person*

Detour. Derail 14-08-2010 04:28 AM

why cant i sleep O.o
ffs
I felt so **** when i got to work today...im glad we're all so close...being with everyone made me forget everything...even if it was only 6 hours of relief

Kahlia1981 14-08-2010 04:43 AM

*hugs everybody*

We have an Open House tomorrow. Out of curiousity me and my housemate looked up the online real eastate page to see what she was trying to flog it for. . . We can only say she is dreaming. There is absolutely no way she's going to get that price for this unit. We started cleaning about 08:30/09:00 this morning and stopped basically only for short breaks until midday. We are going to have a drink now and then get back into it. *sigh*

risenfromperdition 14-08-2010 05:30 AM

*cuddles everyone tight*
<3

Detour. Derail 14-08-2010 07:18 AM

*hugs Heather back*
Ive cleaned my mice and their cage...nearly tidied my room...and then its a shower and a train back home for the day before work....heres to hoping my mood doesnt crash *fingers crossed*

risenfromperdition 14-08-2010 07:31 AM

hi =] ^.^

Detour. Derail 14-08-2010 07:39 AM

heeeeyyyyyyy long time no speak!! how are you?