RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Damnation. 25-05-2009 07:45 PM

Blah *hugs all*

Tears of Solitude 25-05-2009 08:04 PM

Cheryl and No Sunshine Welcome to Vets, your always welcome in here sorry your both not doing soooo well.

Shadowed How are you? Im doing fine xxx

One Step Closer Honey if you want to talk you can always PM me xxx

Helen Honey we all have days where we dont do much, Im sorry that your upset. Hopefully I can cheer you up. xxx

Secrets Hi honey, I know what you mean about Arrogant people. xxx

Dayna How are you today?

Ive had a nice day with my family and the side effects from my new meds are finally wearing off YAY

I hope everyone has a better night xxx

Love Jade xxx

MammaMia 25-05-2009 08:05 PM

Thanks Jadeypoo :p

I'm so ****ing digusting. So useless.

Damnation. 25-05-2009 08:05 PM

Jade: Eh, fairly depressed tbh. Glad you're doing okay though

Biba 25-05-2009 08:08 PM

I dont see the point, i didnt fall sleep till after 6.30am. when i got up at 11, i felt so crap i went back to bed, i got back up and made a second attempt, my mind knows were on my body, it doesnt have to search any more. with that thought i became so sick of that thought within me that i went back to bed.. i was tired (phisically).. and tired of the thoughts that if , carried through by me, will then turn to shame after, and i will then wake with shame and carry it through my day.. i had another nightmare after i fell asleep. I got up at 7pm, my brother came in and jokinly said 'what are you doing.. get back to bed' lol.. he asked me would i look after his sons, while he goes to work.. i said yes.. now il be making more effort tonight..

zowie 25-05-2009 08:15 PM

I will be drinking beer and wine tonight. Hopefully I will pass out.

youonlyliveonce 25-05-2009 08:23 PM

sick and tired of fighting why does it allways have to be so hard might aswell just get wasted and give up .... :(

Biba 25-05-2009 11:49 PM

im while down in me, i cant shake this, everthing is a huge effort, it's like i dont wanna see any one, i dont want them to look/talk to me. im not ansering phone calls, replyn text messages, im finding it all to much, were's it all gonna end... if i had it my way.. id go back to bed, and not get up for days.. and see no one for weeks. . they're to much... back off me !!

Biba 26-05-2009 04:19 AM

my spirit has once again lifted .. its 4.15am.. i have to be up at 7.30am... il be working on this.. till it gets better.

special hugs to 'wildyinsane' and 'secrets' dont be afraid shake me when i need shaking.

realflifefaerie 26-05-2009 08:53 AM

*hugs Lucy* I hope getting up this morning wasnt too painful.

*hugs cheryl* don't give up, one day it'll be worth it.

I still feel rubbish today, I was hoping it would begin to lift. I just want it to go away and the shakes to stop

Kahlia1981 26-05-2009 08:54 AM

*hugs all she can find*
*waves welcomes at the new people*

My wrist got replastered today so I'm struggling to type. Love to all.

youonlyliveonce 26-05-2009 09:40 AM

goes and sits under the table and rocks am absolutely pooing myself today dont wanna do it

Biba 26-05-2009 10:41 AM

it's all good. the centre took my mum for the day. and i get to spend the day with tom, i have everyone dropped off were they should be, and heading out of town for couple of hours.

ravynsoul 26-05-2009 11:05 AM

*hugs all* Welcome to those new here... hopefully you feel at home.
I can't believe how fast time is flying... it's nearly June already... where did the first half of the year go?

zowie 26-05-2009 01:25 PM

Why wont it let me see the next page?

zowie 26-05-2009 01:25 PM

Oh. There it is. :)

shadowedseraph 26-05-2009 02:04 PM

Hey Jade i'm still feeling like ***** warmed over but i still havent cut which for me is a small mirical

youonlyliveonce 26-05-2009 02:38 PM

so failed that exam.

zowie 26-05-2009 03:16 PM

*Hugs Cheryl* Maybe you didn't do as bad as you think you did. And if you didn't do well, is there any chance of a re-take?

My grandad drove me up to a pub with a vacancy so I could apply, but the job's just gone. I left my CV with them, but I'm starting to think I'll never get a job.

Left in the centre 26-05-2009 03:50 PM

hey guys. mind if i join in. on like the 882nd page.
im feeling crap so fancied "checking in"

getting a job is difficult especily at this time of year, keep trying
x