RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wolfos3d 09-11-2010 02:05 AM

Just dropping in. *hugs for everyone*

SoMuchMore 09-11-2010 02:10 AM

*hugs jess* how r u? Its good to hear from u!

risenfromperdition 09-11-2010 02:50 AM

how're you guyss? i love you guys lots :)

~Kaytee~ 09-11-2010 03:49 AM

*thinks it's time to wander back to the ward and see everyone* *waves*

xxjuliexx 09-11-2010 07:56 AM

*hugs mark to start a group hug*:satisfied:

FlyingNy 09-11-2010 08:14 AM

*Joins in group hug* :)

How are you Jess?

~Kaytee~ 09-11-2010 09:40 AM

Yay group hug! *joins in group hug* :)

wolfos3d 09-11-2010 11:05 AM

I'm okay. Finished with school stuff until February which is nice. Having a bit of trouble with eating stuffs again though. Housemate is certainly not helping that. *sigh*

nicole94 09-11-2010 12:28 PM

*hugs everyone, especially mark*
lia-i'm sorry for going offline so suddenly last night, i couldn't face a conversation :( sorry if i made you worry *extra big hugs*

Doikers 09-11-2010 12:41 PM

*Joins in group Hug*

I'm just back from my parents, I had to AND wanted to be there for my parents , especially my Mum.

Crimson , I like the House , very cool :)

nicole94 09-11-2010 12:43 PM

*squishes mark*
it was nice of you to be there for your parents, but remember to look after yourself too ok? how are you feeling?

Doikers 09-11-2010 01:10 PM

My Mum is waiting for my grandmas Death Certificate , she can't organise ANYTHING without it and it can take days FFS.
I'm numb woth bouts of tearfulness today but I have 2 meetings today and Sharron my Nurse said I could go there ANYTIME expet 12.30 - 1pm if I needed her support to talk to or anything which is SO nice of her. I have a great support network and I include you guys in that , you've been so grea with me , Thankyou .It may be stateing the obvious butI think I'm going to be a bit fragile over the next few weeks so bear with me please.

I'm Self debating writing in the berevement thread here on RYL, Has anyone done this in the past, are they nice and helpful ?

nicole94 09-11-2010 01:17 PM

*hugs* i'm glad you have such a good support network mark, please use it and dont just hide away from things. and of course we are all here for you and we are all gonna support you through this *hugs*
i don't know about the bereavment thread, as i have never been on there, but there's no harm in posting, and if you think it could help, go for it.x

Doikers 09-11-2010 01:57 PM

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...53#post2559253

I posted this in the greif thred , If anyone wants to look at it and comment it would be nice , I get the feeling that it is a VERY slow moving thread .

Like I say in that post I think I've got shock a little :S

MammaMia 09-11-2010 04:07 PM

*hugs ward* Nice to see it so busy

Ian, welcome to the ward :D

SoMuchMore 09-11-2010 04:13 PM

*hugs jess* im sorry that you are struggling with eating stuff. Can you tell your housemate that she/he is not helping you? finishing school must be exciting!

*joins group hug with lia, kaytee, julie, and nicole*

*hugs mark* i posted in your other thread, but here if you need to talk too.

*hugs helen* how r u?

Off to class now, be back in awhile.

FlyingNy 09-11-2010 04:46 PM

*Hugs everyone.*

Mark, Nicole's right, we're always here for you. I see today's also the 9th. I hope you're alright with that as well. *Hugs*

Don't worry Nicole, at least you're alright :) How are you today?

*Hugs Laura* Have fun in class (slight oxymoron there).

*Hugs Helen* How are you?

*Hugs Katie* Hey :)

*Hugs Jess* I'm sorry about your room mate. What is it he/she's doing to make things awkward for you?

*Hugs Heather* You alright today?

Wow, that's a lot of hugs.

MammaMia 09-11-2010 04:54 PM

*hugs Laura and Lia*

I'm okay, bit stressed. Supposed to be starting my placement on Thursday. However, my CRB check is yet to arrive & I phoned my placement (after finally getting in touch with my placement officer) to find the person I need to speak to isn't in today. FML!!!

nicole94 09-11-2010 05:30 PM

*hugs everyone*
*hides*

PoisonedApple 09-11-2010 05:45 PM

Thanks Khalia and Laura I know exactly what you were saying Kahlia :)
*hugs you both*

*joins the group hug*

*hugs everyone*
can't today just be friday already?

Doikers 09-11-2010 05:52 PM

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Lia* Today is indeed the 9th but what with the grief and emotions all thoughts of "my plan" had gone out of my mine until tonight .
My social worker is going to call my mobile at 8pm to check I'm okay andmy nurse Sharron is going to leave her work mobile on tonight in case I need to ring her . People are so caring .

Cazki 09-11-2010 05:58 PM

Thanks Helen :) glad your ok. *Hugs for everyone*

nicole94 09-11-2010 06:04 PM

*hugs mark* i'm glad you have so much support for tonight, i realised earlier about the date, but didnt wanna say anything in the hope that you had forgotten. :/ hope you're feeling ok.
eugh. i told my indiviual therapist about my plans. she....well, she didnt take it too well :(

Doikers 09-11-2010 07:47 PM

I'm running a bath , I need a bath , Not because I honk too much but to relax me a bit , I don't know why I'm telling you all this , The ward is empty and I'm a bit lonely , My social worker just called so I'm no longer waiting for the call and can be away from my phone and in the bath :)

SoMuchMore 09-11-2010 07:58 PM

Mark - hope you have a nice relaxing bath. Ive been in and out of the ward all day but it has been quiet for awhile... sorry you are feeling lonely. *hugs*

*hugs ian* how r u?

*hugs nicole* did your therapist offer you any support or anything like that? Im very proud of you for telling someone.

*hugs helen* oh no i'm sorry you couldnt get a hold of the person. Try calling back tomorrow maybe. Hope that you can still start on thursday.

*hugs crimson* i wish it was friday too. My week has been long and its only tuesday heh.

*hugs lia* lol a fun class is a bit of an oxymoron. How r u doing?

PoisonedApple 09-11-2010 07:59 PM

*hugs Mark* Teleports to Mark's place and Sets up a game of Scrabble and another of Backgammon in case Mark doesn't like Scrabble*

Doikers 09-11-2010 08:05 PM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Crimson* OOOOh Scrabble !! (Has never played backgammon)

misskitty112 09-11-2010 08:10 PM

*hugs Mark*
*hugs Laura*
*Hugs Crimson*

MammaMia 09-11-2010 08:14 PM

*hugs ward*

I've got the world's worst headache. It's making me grumpy too.

Laura - I was planning to phone again tomorrow, hopefully once I've got to college & before lessons start. :)
Ian - you're very welcome.
Mark - enjoy your bath :D

Doikers 09-11-2010 08:17 PM

*Hugs Helen* Hands over paracetemol for your poor bonce

*Hugs Felicia*

nicole94 09-11-2010 08:17 PM

*hugs everyone*
no laura, she was pretty useless tbh, just told me off for not telling her sooner :( how're you tonight?

MammaMia 09-11-2010 08:18 PM

Paracetamol makes me gag, even looking/hearing at the word LOL I'm lame. But thank you Mark :)

misskitty112 09-11-2010 08:27 PM

Ooooh, Mark, you like scrabble? I know that's random, but you should totally play against me one day. It's fun ;)

Sooo... anyone wanna finish my paper on the notions of desperation and revenge in Doctor Faustus and the Witch of Edmonton? I've got 5 pages done... you just need to do the other 5 ;)

risenfromperdition 09-11-2010 08:37 PM

i bet its fun to play scrabble against an english major >.>
:P

Doikers 09-11-2010 08:42 PM

I was so well depressed and freaked out about my impending birthday that I went on what can be described as an eBay bender :P , I'm going to get quite a bit of post over the next week or so .

Doikers 09-11-2010 09:09 PM

*Hugs the ward goodnight*

nicole94 09-11-2010 09:12 PM

*hugs mark goodnight*

FlyingNy 09-11-2010 09:16 PM

*Hugs all*

Sometimes, I wish I wasn't me. I feel so connected with someone who doesn't even exist, but a million miles away from the rest of the world. I wish people would stop mocking my physical contact thing. They don't understand and they just take the piss. Sometimes, I want to scream all my real fears right in their faces. See if they ridicule me then.

nicole94 09-11-2010 09:18 PM

*hugs lia*

FlyingNy 09-11-2010 09:24 PM

*Hugs Nicole* I hope you're feeling alright. I think RYL should have a 'Just...*shrugs*' mood. That's how I am half the time. Just shrugs.

nicole94 09-11-2010 09:26 PM

*hugs lia* that is actually a good idea, thats how i feel a lot of the time too :/ eugh, i've gotta go now though, hope you're ok though *big night-night hugs.*

PoisonedApple 09-11-2010 09:27 PM

lol never played backgammon mark? i always feel its odd when people haven't played it... i was taught by my father to play it when I was a toddler and could play on my own against adults before i hit school age :) i play on msn now so i can play people from all over :) *hugs mark* sleep well. and... YOU MADE IT!!!

*hugs everyone*
Sorry for the brevity... very very busy today.

FlyingNy 09-11-2010 09:40 PM

*Hugs Nicole tight* Nu-night lovely. Don't let the bed bugs bite. xx

Kahlia1981 09-11-2010 11:27 PM

*huggles all*

Just dropping in quickly to say hi and let you all know that I'm still hanging on. It's not elegant, but I'm holding on.

Cazki 09-11-2010 11:35 PM

I'm not bad thanks, Laura, got a bad cold though :( *Hugs Laura back* Hows everyone?

SoMuchMore 10-11-2010 02:09 AM

*hugs kahlia* it does not have to be elegant as long as you make it through. You can do this hun. My PM box is always open.

*hugs ian* i'm sorry about the cold, sounds like not a lot of fun.

*hugs mark* Hope you sleep well. I'm very glad you made it through today.

*hugs lia* I also like the idea of the shrugs mood.. i feel like that most of the time... just kinda "meh" i guess, which is a mood offered lol.

*hugs nicole* i'm sorry that she seemed angry at you for not telling her earlier. Do you think that could be because she really cares though? I mean, she could just be extremely worried. Hang in there hun. Here if you need to talk.

*hugs crimson* I've never played that game either. Sounds like you have a good time with it though.. holding your own before school age is pretty impressive lol. How else are you doing this evening?

I am not doing great right now. I feel like i could cry... random memories keep flooding back.. not flashbacks, just memories.. but still not a lot of fun. I'm not getting any uni work done either, which is pathetic and stupid of me. I know i'll pay for it later this week.

risenfromperdition 10-11-2010 03:35 AM

*squishes laura* you know where i am <3
isnt pathetic tho.
loveyou

*leaves cuddles for lia* sorry people take the piss about you not liking touch =[ thats lame of them =\

would write more but cant focus so eh.
thinking of all of you.

*throws extra special party for mark for making it through the past few days, yesterday esp* =]

Kahlia1981 10-11-2010 03:46 AM

*huggles all* - especially those who have responded to me over the last few days. It has been extremely appreciated.

I emailed my psychiatrist - only about 10 minutes ago at most - to keep him up to date with what has been going on and he has been most understanding. He thanked me for being honest and for being able to discuss what was going on with him. He said that at our next appointment we would put together a crisis plan that is actually relevant and specific to me. I guess that's a step forward. I see him again on Friday afternoon so hopefully things will start heading forwards from there with him on my side. *fingers crossed*

Mark: I'm so proud of you. You have shown such strength, especially with everything that's been going on. I want to throw you some confetti if I can, so please let me know if that's okay. *big hugs* :-)

xxjuliexx 10-11-2010 06:22 AM

-sits in my sleeping bag and looks around-

Doikers 10-11-2010 09:01 AM

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Kahlia* Go nuts with the Confetti :)

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Crimson* My Grandfather taught me to play chess instead :) Also *Dumb moment* What does brevity mean ?

*Hugs Monsoon* Sorry with all thats been going on I haven't absorbed your name :S I'm Mark.

*Hugs Julie*

*Hugs Heather*

Gosh (thats right I said gosh:P) the ward was quiet overnight . I have a headache so I drank a frijj milkshake that I got yesterday reduced as it was the last day of it's shelf life in the hope that the sugar will make it go away,I also drank water and made coffee and took paracetemol.

On a random note early this morning I got a phone book through my door for Aberystwyth which is NOWHERE near me , heh.

EDIT:- Oops not such a quiet night I just missed a page :S heh