RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

one_step_closer 13-12-2010 04:51 PM

Mark, I understand that feeling but know that with time you will hopefully feel closer to Kat.

Helen, how are you?

Doikers 13-12-2010 05:07 PM

*Squishes Helen* How are you?

*Huggles Lindsay* Thanks , I know , It's just like Sharron is like my older sensible sister I never had (I'm the eldest out of my sister and I)

one_step_closer 13-12-2010 05:17 PM

I'm sure you'll miss her then. Do you know roughly when she'll be back?

Doikers 13-12-2010 05:45 PM

A year Lindsay, Thats how long :S But I am happy for her and her family , My sister went back after a few months but she needed to work so I figured that was how long Maternity leave was but for Sharron it's a year .

FlyingNy 13-12-2010 06:12 PM

You could stay in touch with her while she's on maternity leave Mark. I know how you feel, my teacher, the only person I could trust moved to Doreset at the end of last year (last school year) she's been gone a few months now and I still miss her. *Hugs*

How are you Lindsey? *Squishses*

*Hugs Helen* Und du?

Doikers 13-12-2010 06:15 PM

Hey Lia :) How are you ?

SparkleKitten 13-12-2010 06:31 PM

Evening all. Had a good day then a crappy day. Ehh. Arguments suck ass. *cuddles*

misskitty112 13-12-2010 06:31 PM

*hugs ward*
Anyone wanna make a study guide about John Donne's poetry for me? =)

Doikers 13-12-2010 06:37 PM

*Hugs Sarah* Arguments indeed suck :( was it a bad one? How are you otherwise?

*Hugs Felicia*I'm sorry hun , I've not heard of him :S How are you ?

misskitty112 13-12-2010 06:44 PM

*Hugs Sarah* I'm sorry about the argument. They do suck. =(

Mark, I'm alright. My Marketing final got rescheduled cause of snow, so now ALL of my finals are on Friday (with the exception of Creative Writing), so I'm trying to get my professor to take pity on me, and let me take it Wednesday or Thursday.
And these Brit Lit study guides, I have seven pages already... on Chaucer, Twelfth Night, The Duchess of Malfi, etc... I'm so tired of looking at literature, and writing about literature, and analyzing literature.
I cannot wait until this week is over and I can enjoy books again.

And sorry... that was a mini rant.

Doikers 13-12-2010 06:52 PM

*Hugs Lia* I hope you can get your test on Thursday or Wednesday , and Yey for enjoying books again , I hope to enjoy books again when my concentration and motivation come back , I was a Big reader , I have gotten through a book in one day before . I like to read , just like I like to play games I just can't enjoy anything.

Sorry there was my mini rant :P

FlyingNy 13-12-2010 06:59 PM

I'm Lia Mark :) Wrong person.

I'm alright ta. Got a fair bit of Christmas shopping done in my lunch time today and I have a total doss tomorrow afternoon because while the rest of the school are singing carols in a freezing cold church, we are allowed to use the time for a 'study session' basically sitting in the comman room, drinking tea and discussing Voldermort's sex life. Ah I love being 6th form.

Doikers 13-12-2010 07:11 PM

Oops sorry Lia and Felicia for mixing you together :S

misskitty112 13-12-2010 07:18 PM

It's alright, Mark.

Lia, your study session sounds epic!

Ohhhh, I got a case of the giggles again. I cannot do these study guides any longer. Thanks, sparknotes, for ruining my concentration. haha.
Also, this has made me realize that I have the mind of a 13 year old boy sometimes... What am I laughing at, you ask? Major theme of Donne's poetry? Religious Enlightenment as Sexual Ecstacy. I don't know whyyy I find it so funny.

nicole94 13-12-2010 07:28 PM

*hugs everyone*
9 months since my last OD...... *hides*

SparkleKitten 13-12-2010 07:33 PM

Glad all you wardies are okay. A bit bleh, want to keep updating my twitter with all my strange thoughts, but I don't want to spam. :/ Ehh.

Edit: 9 months is amazing, well done x

Doikers 13-12-2010 07:37 PM

* Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Sarah* If you don't want to twitter it we are always willing to listen :)

*Hugs Nicole* 9 Months is massive !! Go Nicole :-)

nicole94 13-12-2010 07:44 PM

*hugs mark and sarah* thanks guys. I just wish it felt like more of an acheivment...at the moment i just feel low :(
how are you both?

SparkleKitten 13-12-2010 07:44 PM

I feel shoickingly bad, me and my fiance are constantly arguing over little things. I'm not the happiest of people most times and things get to me but everytime I show or voice it he gets mad because he thinks I'm blaming him and whenever he mentions anything I feel like I'm being accused of being a bad partner and sometimes I feel terrible. I don't know what to do. And in the meantime I want to see Rebecca and I want to feel another one of the hallucinations. I have no motivation with my life, I don't know where I want to head with anything. I feel like I'll never be responsable enough for a real job. It scares me. Its all so much

Doikers 13-12-2010 08:02 PM

Nicole I know the feeling , you reach a milestone and "poof" you expect to feel different , I Expected it when I went one month S.I. free or a year drink free but we build up our expectations and really in reality it just feels like another day. *Hugs*

*Hugs* Sarah hun , It FREAKS me out that I'll never have any motivation too and I don't have any direction either :( It'll get better. we just have to think positively *Thinks positivly*