RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 05-09-2010 05:08 PM

*Hugs Sarah*

Doikers 05-09-2010 05:10 PM

Your new haircut looks very nice Felicia :) I like it *Hugs*

misskitty112 05-09-2010 05:14 PM

Thanks, Mark *hugs*

I'm debating going back to bed or not... My head feels like it's full of pressure.

Doikers 05-09-2010 05:20 PM

My depression seems to have shifted into a general NUMBness Felicia , with a hint of depression lurking . Hmmm Your head feeling like it's full of pressure , is it mental pressure or like your sinus's ?

SparkleKitten 05-09-2010 05:20 PM

Lovely hair.

And thanks for being here guys, feel all nice and safe when I'm posting in here, even if I'm being yelled at. *hugs all*

Doikers 05-09-2010 05:28 PM

Sarah , It's good that you feel nice and safe here :), It's kind of one of the points of the ward .

misskitty112 05-09-2010 05:29 PM

Mark, I'm sorry, I think I prefer straight depression over numbness with a hint of depression. That sucks *hugs*
and, it's both kind of pressure, my sinuses are giving me hell, but I have all sorts of crazy mental things going on too.

*hugs Sarah* I'm glad we make you feel safe.

SparkleKitten 05-09-2010 05:32 PM

*hugs Felicia and Mark* Its nice and calm here, I like it *snuggles up in blanket*

Doikers 05-09-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Mark, I'm sorry, I think I prefer straight depression over numbness with a hint of depression. That sucks *hugs*
I don't know what I prefer *sigh* I spent 3 or 4 hours on my bed but didn't SLEEP sleep . I'm triggered and I'm trying to distract myself , my stew is almost ready maybe if I eat I'll feel better... *Hugs Back*

SparkleKitten 05-09-2010 05:40 PM

Yeah the numb feeling is terrible. Been like that a lot myself recently, straight depression is so much easier for me to deal with than feeling numb.

I hope you're okay, and that you enjoy your stew, stew is tasty :)

MammaMia 05-09-2010 06:48 PM

*cuddles everyone* Sorry we're all struggling so much....

Doikers 05-09-2010 06:55 PM

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Jill* I spot you :)

I gave in and S.I.'d just feel so ...... well my face is warm , flushed sort of . I don't know how I feel , or at least I don't know how to verbalise it :S

shadowedsoul 05-09-2010 06:57 PM

Cuddles all. Hmm had a little bit to eat, not much but but hey. Did another 20mins on the cross trainer. Hmm seams that all I want to do today is excersise. Meh.

misskitty112 05-09-2010 07:20 PM

*hugs everyone*

I am *this* close to giving in. I wish people wouldn't blame me for everything.

SparkleKitten 05-09-2010 07:26 PM

I'm scared of going home tonight. I got to my nans an hour later than usual because we were shopping for an elderly neighbour, but I'm scared of how my mum will react to it. She shouted at me a lot last night over petty things. Sometimes I feel like I'm just being really soft but I'm genuinely terrified of shouting.

:(

Doikers 05-09-2010 07:42 PM

*Hugs Jill* Try not to over exercise , thats really not good for you , you could pull a muscle or something :S

*Hugs Felicia* Please try not to give in :S Whats happened?

*Hugs Sarah* You don't sound soft , people shouting is intimidating .

SparkleKitten 05-09-2010 07:46 PM

Thanks Mark *hugs* just feel like I'm being overly sensitive :(

one_step_closer 05-09-2010 08:01 PM

Helen, how are you?

Jill, please take care.

Mark, how are you feeling now?

Felicia, please stay safe. We are all here for you.

Sarah, shouting is horrible. You're not soft at all.

I'm really triggered to SI and/or overdose. The 'proper' crisis team were supposed to come and see me but they didn't and I don't have their number. I could phone the voluntary crisis service but I don't know what they could do for me.

FlyingNy 05-09-2010 08:08 PM

Please try Linsey, I really don't want you to do anything dangerous or stupid. What is it that's triggered you to feel this way? *Hugs*

You're not being over sensitive Sarah, I hate people shouting at me. When somone starts having a go, I look cool and like I couldn't give a toss on the outside, but on the inside, I'm curling into myself, retreating that little bit further. It's ok to be scared, we're all scared of something. *Hugs*

*Hugs Felicia* What's the matter? Please try to stay safe sweet.

*Hugs Mark* Sorry that you S.I'ed, but try not to beat yourself up about it too much. We all know how hard it is to resist sometimes, and how it's sometimes the only thing that stops you doing something much worse. I hope you feel a little better soon.

*Hugs Jill* exercise can be stress releaving, but like Mark said, try not to over do it. Still, it's a good distraction and better than many things you could otherwise be doing. Take care and I hope you're OK.

*Hugs Helen* How are you today?

Where's April? Have we heard from her today? I've been about, but not very talkative.

x

The One Who 05-09-2010 08:19 PM

*hugs all those who want or need them* sorry, no individuals.