RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 04-05-2011 06:35 PM

*hugs Oliver* ok I must ask cuz now I'm confuzzled, so what bars her from going to the bus without them if she lives on her own? We have blind people up here that use the bus on their own, with out dogs even... Does she just not know the way?
*hugs Laura* Go You!

Doikers 04-05-2011 06:36 PM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Oliver* Thats terrible but I agree with MJ .

*Hugs MJ*

PoisonedApple 04-05-2011 06:37 PM

Also, Oliver, could she not say she's going out to a cafe for coffee or tea or something, have them take her to the bus and meet you somewhere?

BTW MJ, I'm Crimson :)

frenchhorn 04-05-2011 06:38 PM

*hugs Crimson and MJ*

the problem is she doesn't know the way to the bus stop and needs someone to show her, I'm going to go round to her house next week and maybe I'll be able to show her then.

PoisonedApple 04-05-2011 06:40 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I see. Yes show her the way then by all means. If need be go back and forth between the bus and the house over and over and then simply follow her to see if she remembers it on without you telling her the way.

*hugs Oliver and Mark*

frenchhorn 04-05-2011 06:43 PM

I will do, I'll do all I can to help her.

*hugs all*

dontwantyoutoknow 04-05-2011 06:48 PM

Hi Crimson!

You sound like an awesome friend to have, Oliver. She's lucky. Maybe her parents can't see that, but she is!!

frenchhorn 04-05-2011 06:50 PM

Thanks MJ, nope her parents now think I'm evil :(

PoisonedApple 04-05-2011 06:59 PM

No offense is intended here Oliver but.... You are not evil, they are just prejudiced jerks that want control over their adult daughters life and they need to get over it.

frenchhorn 04-05-2011 07:13 PM

Thanks Crimson *hugs* how are you doing?

PoisonedApple 04-05-2011 07:31 PM

Not too shabby. Still waiting to move and still trying to get caught up while doing 2 jobs but they start interviewing Friday so maybe in a month or so I can be back to just my own job and the move will happen soon...
I spazzed out a bit yesterday on my in law but I think I was totally justified (she never listens to me whether I talk or write it down and if she is left to watch the three kids, telling the oldest to supervise the other two so she can wrestle around with her gf on my living room floor is not appropriate -especially when the oldest is supposed to be doing schoolwork- and making excuses for it doesn't lessen my anger it makes me more pissed off) and D "talked to her" for a good 15 minutes with the door closed while I scrubbed out my frustration in the bathroom, kids room, kitchen and dining room...

aklx 04-05-2011 07:33 PM

Bad bad day. Don't know what to do. Hate myself for not being good enough. Can't stop crying. Wish I had a blade.

Doikers 04-05-2011 07:36 PM

*Hugs Mrs Pan*

Laura2.0 04-05-2011 07:39 PM

*hugs crimson*
*hugs oliver* she's lucky to have a friend like you.
*hugs pan*
*hugs mark*

sorry I havent been around much in the last few days.... the wireless internet in the house doesn't work anymore and we have only 1 wire that I have to share with my mom, stepdad and sister. Then I got a virus on my computer and now I have to try and fix it. meh...

went to visit my granddad in hospital earlier today. He's going to have heart surgery on friday. They'll put a heart valve rom a pig in his heart.
My dad kept telling us how he yelled at his mom and he insulted his mom (our grandma). He kept insulting my friends, too. I hate him.. I just can't help hating him.
Now he wants to move with the horse to his girlfriend.... hello suicidal thoughts. My horse is keeping me alive... kept me alive and halfway sane in the last 4 years or so.

sorry for the rant. I'm going off now.. don't want to bother you or steal the thread.

Doikers 04-05-2011 08:04 PM

*Hugs Laura*

frenchhorn 04-05-2011 08:19 PM

*hugs all*

I'm thinking of learning Tai Chi, as I have a book about it and now I have my own flat I have the space to do it.

Doikers 04-05-2011 08:26 PM

That sounds super cool Oliver , I would have the space but I am a pretty messy person :P Mainly Magazines strewn about , DVD's here and there , Old food jars and boxes in the kitchen to remind me to buy more but it looks crap...

Sefka 04-05-2011 08:32 PM

*hugs Laura* that sucks, I'm sorry. You're not stealing the thread (this thread moves so fast, I can barely follow it.) Good luck getting your internet fixed.

*hugs Oliver* tai chi is awesome, I learnt the basic 24 moves but I've forgotten most of them. There's a version with a sword (or stick) which is a lot of fun too. And another with fans.

*hugs Crimson* that sounds like an incredibly stressful situation with your in-law, hope you're okay.

*hugs everyone else*
Am a bit better today, not totally over the urges, but better. Counselling tomorrow morning will either make me feel much better, or push me over the edge.

PoisonedApple 04-05-2011 08:41 PM

*hugs Laura* I agree with Sefka, hun.
*hugs Oliver* that sounds awesome!
*hugs Mark*
*hugs Sefka* I am... I scrubbed stuff until I wasn't so pissed. It still irks me though... my oldest is only 8.5 yrs old.~thinks to self - 6 months and she should be going on her "road trip" and after that she is not moving back into my house!~

Louise 04-05-2011 08:44 PM

hugs everyone