RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarlet Angel 25-07-2008 08:12 PM

I'm Kelly! Nice to meet you all! :D x

CrazyHayley 25-07-2008 08:12 PM

yup, it has the best smoking shelter ever!!! much better than the ones in the big scary world.....
*munches happily on veggie friendly jelly* thanks alexx's mum!!!

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 08:12 PM

Well... what I mean is I think I can maybe make up things in my head... like things that are wrong with me... or things that happened to me in the past...and I am so good at making **** up, that I actually believe it happened... and no one can convince me otherwise.

Scarlet Angel 25-07-2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 952319)
Well... what I mean is I think I can maybe make up things in my head... like things that are wrong with me... or things that happened to me in the past...and I am so good at making **** up, that I actually believe it happened... and no one can convince me otherwise.

I completely get where you're coming from. I've been doing that alot lately! It scares me a lil bit!

CrazyHayley 25-07-2008 08:16 PM

The mind is a scary thing. I know that sometimes I question my own memories, I remember things and think, no surely that can't be right? But then why would I remember it that way?! So i'm the same, think its real, but then somedays wonder if I've just told myslef in the past that its real so now I believe it? Oh I don't know.....I'm just trying to say you're not alone but I don't know the answer. Is there anyway you can get factual evidence? would you believe that more than someones word?

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 08:17 PM

Oh thank the Goddess!!!
Someone else knows where I am coming from!!!!
I am not completely insane!!!!
*hugs*

Scarlet Angel 25-07-2008 08:20 PM

*hugs*

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 08:21 PM

oh and kelly... just fyi... to reload the ward without having to exit and re-enter, just hit F5 ;)

CrazyHayley 25-07-2008 08:22 PM

no not completely insane, we just have minds that work a lot and there is sooo much not known about the mind. I think its that fine line between creative genius and madness with things like that and the whole fantasy world. I mean I went to stage school and then was a drama tutor for a while before my physical health got so bad, so often my imagination goes haywire and I temporarily loose my grasp on reality.
I talk to henry hoover all the time, but one day when he talked back to me, I was really excited......then realised that couldn't be good.....shame though, cos he's very friendly, saves me from scary human eating spiders

CrazyHayley 25-07-2008 08:27 PM

i'm in need of my filthy habbit, back in 5...
*goes out to smoking shleter*

Scarlet Angel 25-07-2008 08:27 PM

Thanks for the F5 tip! Just wanted to give Hayley a hug, read your thread! *hug*

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 08:27 PM

yeah... like I have nightmares about having something done to me by my brother-in-law while my husband was in Iraq......... but I have no evidence... he denies it, no witnesses, no nothing... :-(

Detour. Derail 25-07-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 952319)

Ive done that loads too...
I convince my self loads of things....like I was married...or about to be married...or that I've lost something REALLY important which, in fact, doesnt even exist...

Scarlet Angel 25-07-2008 08:28 PM

Is there a fan in here cos I'm kinda baking! Feel like I'm in an oven!!

blue_cloud 25-07-2008 08:28 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : trigger (SI)
I am so close to cutting i am sat here with my blade in my hand!
my mood has dropped

Scarlet Angel 25-07-2008 08:29 PM

I'm thinking of possibly having hypnosis to see if what I am believing is true. Has anyone had it done?

Detour. Derail 25-07-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 952344)
no not completely insane, we just have minds that work a lot and there is sooo much not known about the mind. I think its that fine line between creative genius and madness with things like that and the whole fantasy world. I mean I went to stage school and then was a drama tutor for a while before my physical health got so bad, so often my imagination goes haywire and I temporarily loose my grasp on reality.
I talk to henry hoover all the time, but one day when he talked back to me, I was really excited......then realised that couldn't be good.....shame though, cos he's very friendly, saves me from scary human eating spiders

Hayleeyyyy....I freaking love you missus ^_^

blue_cloud 25-07-2008 08:29 PM

*goes out to smoke with hayley*

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 08:31 PM

I need to drink a bottle of Nyquil

Detour. Derail 25-07-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlet Angel (Post 952359)
Is there a fan in here cos I'm kinda baking! Feel like I'm in an oven!!

*POOF*
a fan magiclly appears