RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ofmany (Post 976480)
Sorry shouldnt have bought it up.

Dont worry about it....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diamond n00b (Post 976482)
hi everyone *places pizza n choc on the table, snuggles in her corner with her blanket*

*passes the plates on as they come round to her*
The following content has been hidden - Reason : ED trigger
Im on a no-food diet....

1ofmany 03-08-2008 09:50 PM

Can someone please tell me what the ****ing point is?

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 09:53 PM

The point to what?

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mors Certa (Post 976590)
It is frightfully apparent that I am having a profound negative impact on the room, even being locked away in this padded cell is not enough to protect you all from me. I will leave, I am sorry. Please support one another, it is important.

1ofmany - I really wish I had an answer for you, I really wish I had an answer for me. I suspect that there is someone in here that will share with you and help you to feel better. I am sorry that I did not take better care of you. Please hold on a bit longer for someone to chime in for your benefit.

I need protecting from MYSELF....not other people *hugs*

blondiebear 03-08-2008 10:07 PM

Jeff, you've been protecting us from the outside world. Your broad shoulders and your hugs mean the world to us. Despite what you think of yourself, we really do want you here.

*cuddles everyone*
*sits in her corner blinking back tears*

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 10:13 PM

I've not had a Jeff hug....
*digs her toes into the carpet*

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 10:20 PM

*scrounges around in her freezer till she finds her vodka*

Ah, yep, here you go Emma, my lovely across the pond drinking buddy.

Jeff, no buckets, that's too much blood. And for heaven sake don't leave! Who's sholder will I cry on then?

Blondie-mom, what's wrong, why the tears?

1ofmany 03-08-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mors Certa (Post 976590)
1ofmany - I really wish I had an answer for you, I really wish I had an answer for me. I suspect that there is someone in here that will share with you and help you to feel better. I am sorry that I did not take better care of you. Please hold on a bit longer for someone to chime in for your benefit.

Jeff it's not up to you to take care of me, I am glad there is someone (and everyone else here) to try and help. Don't leave as I and everyone else will try and help you too.

Casper_Fading 03-08-2008 11:15 PM

*gives cuddles to everyone*

*curls up in the corner* I'm just going to stay here today...

1ofmany 03-08-2008 11:46 PM

*hands blondi a fresh brownie and a cuddley ploar bear*

Whats happend?

Jeff are you still here? please come back!

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 11:49 PM

*scoots over next to Jess*
Ok, I'll keep you :-D

... Does it technically count as cutting if you just re-open it..?

lil-princess 03-08-2008 11:56 PM

I just wanted to come and send you all hugs before i go back offline, sorry i haven't been around lately, i'm not gonna be around as much as i used to be but i'll try and explain sooner or later, but one thing i might have to leave RYL :( i don't want to but i don't really have a choice.

I'll try and come back online soon xxxx take care of yourselves xxxx

Casper_Fading 04-08-2008 12:10 AM

*rolls on top of ally* yes it counts! Don't do ti! *bounces*

*cuddles em* thinking o fyou sweetheart, i hope you don't have to leave!!!

Pomegranate 04-08-2008 12:12 AM

I need to drink. Tomorrow I am getting slaughtered. I need pain and I need my body to be torn and gaping. I can't continue without it. I need it :(

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Casper_Fading 04-08-2008 12:15 AM

you don't need it enm! you don't!!!! it's so not good :*( it wont fix it!!!

Auburn Shadow 04-08-2008 12:18 AM

*hugs everyone*

I... have no words, words don't come now. I've been awake for 35 hours and I still can't sleep.
I had a great weekend, I really did, but I want to.... destroy myself? I just... there's not even a reason for it.

I wish I could give you guys support, but... I don't have anything. I'm sorry, I shouldn't even be bothering to post.

Casper_Fading 04-08-2008 12:25 AM

*cuddles* when you've had a great weekend and stuff... it's common to crash afterwards. Please don't think that it's a bad thing, it's normal. But you CAN get past it! Write about your weekend! Try to get back into the headspace you were in then.

don't stop posting becasue you think that you should be giving support. you need support so it's important for you to post.

~*forever_broken*~ 04-08-2008 12:29 AM

*tackles Jess*
Lol, love you sweetie :-)
Um, as to cutting... too late :blush: just wanted to know if I needed to change my last cut date. *sigh*

Em, hunni, what do you mean you're getting slaughtered tomorrow? Sweetie, you don't need the cuts, you don't need to injure. *snuggles* sweetie, I know I'm once again being a hypocrit but, please, luv, don't do it. Please be safe sweetie, I love you so much.

LP-Emma, sweetie, I hope you don't have to leave sweetie. *cuddles*

Auburn, sweetie, I'm sorry you're doing so poorly. Of COURSE you should post. And if you can't support atm, well hunni, we've all been there, we all understand *hugs*

*wanders off to change the 'last cut' date in her sig*

Casper_Fading 04-08-2008 12:34 AM

8snuggles with ally*

~*forever_broken*~ 04-08-2008 12:41 AM

Once again I would like to express my sorrow at the fact that our psych ward is not real :-(

And... I don't want to go tomorrow, please, don't make me go :crying: