RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blondiebear 24-07-2008 12:27 AM

*hugs everyone*
*hands a pillow and blanket to mors certa* You are as deserving as anyone here.

It was nice to have a client who paid without complaint. Even about the price of making the pattern, actually appreciated the work that went into it and the benefits of having it. Liked what I made and wants plenty more of them.

Call Forwarding tonight, the last shift of it, I've had to quit, can't afford the sleep loss. So maybe I'll get a nap before my husband gets home.

*goes back to her pillow and blanket next to the wall and again just kinda looks at people until she falls asleep*

~*forever_broken*~ 24-07-2008 01:07 AM

*storms around a bit before flopping down in her corner and crying*

That's it. It's official. God hates me :crying:. Still no keys. No big deal except I was already feeling bad enough... And for some reason unknown to man I just can't bring myself to cut most of the time, even if I want to. Guess that means I'm hitting the grocery after work and getting some booz and some gatoraid.

**** me. :crying:

Casper_Fading 24-07-2008 01:08 AM

*smacks head against the wall* i feel sick.

BoundNoMore 24-07-2008 02:48 AM

*walks beside Mors Certa*
Want some company?

Casper_Fading 24-07-2008 03:13 AM

hahah friend coming to stay overe tomorrow but not saturday... oing to cut this afternoon. i have it planned out... oh dear.

~*forever_broken*~ 24-07-2008 03:20 AM

*hugs Jess and joins her in the head banging*

Hunni, it's not worth it, you've done so well *snuggles*

*offers her champagne around*

effervescence 24-07-2008 03:29 AM

*downs all of ally's champagne and collapses on the floor feeling dizzy*

today, i am dangerous.

BoundNoMore 24-07-2008 03:34 AM

*lays in fetal position, holds head, and cries* Owwwwwie!!!!!!

~*forever_broken*~ 24-07-2008 03:51 AM

Sure. *passes Mors Certa the nonalcoholic champagne*

I shouldn't be drinking... It doesn't even taste good... I just want to not feel... *crys in her corner*

~*forever_broken*~ 24-07-2008 04:04 AM

C'est la vie. *shrug* probably should be in hospital but no way on earth am I going.

Anyway how goes it with you?

*grabs head in dispare*
Good lord I want to cut :crying:

~*forever_broken*~ 24-07-2008 04:20 AM

Hun, no need to leave. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time of it. I'm glad you don't have any alcohol. Sounds like that's the last thing you need...

It the last thing I need, for sure. One bottle of champagne down and I've already had my head in the toilet :pinch:good news is I've lost the calories from that more than half the medium pizza I ate... Well, a lot of them anyway. Not to mention in my state of mind alcohol just adds fuel to the fire:crying:.

~*forever_broken*~ 24-07-2008 04:32 AM

*hugs* Take care, hun.

blondiebear 24-07-2008 06:23 AM

Mors Certa, sorry we couldn't provide a safe place for you. I always have non-alcoholic free stuff; just diet Pepsi and raspberry Diet Rite, which i think is local but I bring it with me wherever I go.

Btw, the blankets and furniture and carpeting and the walls of the tent are magic. They never stain.

My last shift of call forwarding for AA. It has wrecked my sleep too much. I feel bad about having to drop out, but as much as they need the help, i'm no good to anyone including myself if I get too tired. And some of my fellow sufferers in her know, for me "dizzy" means tired to the point of lightheadedness.

*hugs everyone*

Off to my sofa and the travel alarm and my cell phone.

Jetforce 24-07-2008 10:03 AM

*cuddles every1 in the psych ward*

PM me if u need a chat or anything there
Hope everybody is ok? :-)

Casper_Fading 24-07-2008 10:11 AM

so I did a little cut... just a small one...didn't hit the vein. Ran out of time... but now i have a goal. My doctor got teary.... but still wont admit me beacsue he knows it will jus... be it.

blondiebear 24-07-2008 01:53 PM

Got a reminder at 12:30 about why this is my last shift of call forwarding. I gotta tell my husband about this one. Too special for words.

~*forever_broken*~ 24-07-2008 02:18 PM

*cuddles Jess*
Oh hun... *more cuddles*

blondiebear 24-07-2008 02:20 PM

My husband says that what I did with that phone call last night was appropriate.

*cuddles Jess*
*cuddles Ally*
*cuddles Jem cause he's here*

Even if I snore, please, let me sleep?

Jetforce 24-07-2008 02:40 PM

Ty Susan
*Cuddles u and ally together* Group hug lol

Jetforce 24-07-2008 02:56 PM

*places a blanket over Mors Certa*

:-) How r u there?