RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Automatik Teknicolour 09-07-2008 10:02 PM

You can, trust me hun

Detour. Derail 09-07-2008 10:04 PM

but im tired...

Kuwairo 09-07-2008 10:05 PM

Course you can nancy. But sweetie if you've od'd you should get checked out...
Alexx hun you can, honest. Listen to Jess, and me.I know you're tired but you can do it.
Not sure I can though.

Automatik Teknicolour 09-07-2008 10:07 PM

Who isn't?
Emotionally, mentally, physically all of them
But you've come so far, beaten so much
Why give it all up now?

Automatik Teknicolour 09-07-2008 10:09 PM

Ignore this post ><

Detour. Derail 09-07-2008 10:13 PM

because i cant take anymore...

Automatik Teknicolour 09-07-2008 10:22 PM

We are all here for you
We will all help you in anyway we can
We won't let you fall

Detour. Derail 09-07-2008 10:29 PM

I just want to sleep..I dont want to wake up.

Ive ****ed up and let you all done...

I should make more of an effort not to get involved with people...

Automatik Teknicolour 09-07-2008 10:34 PM

You haven't let anyone down
You couldn't, even if you tried hun
Not get involved? That about who / what I'm thinking it is?

CrazyHayley 09-07-2008 10:40 PM

wow I'm not online for 36hours and so much has happend in here. I never left the psych ward mentally, I feel safe here.....well kinda, but I wasn't trusting myself so went to stay at my best mates and had a good ol cry and tantrum and am now back, still crappy but better than some and so here to offer support to those who are struggling. Please don't give in yet, so many people here care about you and I haven't been given the opportunity to get to know you all yet. Please don't give up and let go, stay for just a while longer at least and see how things go. Maybe at some point i'll be able to give you a rainbow to help make all the rain seem worthwhile, but for now, even though I don't know you all, just remember that we are not **** ups. We are the good people, the reason we struggle is often because we care too much. Why should that be a bad quality that we punish? Lets all pull together and try and think at least one good thought about ourselves before we go to sleep tonight, even if its as simple as "I survived another hellish day" then I say good for you, cos I know how hard it must have been for you, but believe me it does get better, unfortunately it takes a lot of time.
....don't know where that came from, was feeling insighful for a change.....i'm gonna get brave now and attempt to snuggle people....
*sheepishly and tentitively snuggles those in ward*

Kuwairo 09-07-2008 10:42 PM

*huggles Hayley* thank you...

Alexx hun, you can get through this, you've let no one down, and I don't know who you mean about the last bit but please take care...

Detour. Derail 09-07-2008 10:44 PM

just with anyone....just...live in a hole...hide away..;from everyone

Kuwairo 09-07-2008 10:50 PM

Don't do that hun, it won't help (and we'll miss you too much)
What's triggered you to feel like this?

Detour. Derail 09-07-2008 10:59 PM

its always raining...raining in my head..and i cant get away...and no one wants that...I'll be alone for ever...and i got on the bus...and a young couple got on..they must have only been about 13..and i was so jealous...and i was crying but no one noticed...or cared...and a thought hit me...
traffic lights keep changing..even if theres no car...
life will go on...with or without me..

Kuwairo 09-07-2008 11:04 PM

Life goes on after death, but it would not be the same without you, something would always be missing. For the people who love you life would never be the same again. And not in a good way either.
I think that often, but then I get bollocked by my friends for it =)
You won't be alone forever. Nope. You're far too gorgeous and brilliant for that.

CrazyHayley 09-07-2008 11:12 PM

*snuggles alexx* I wish that I knew you better and could take away your pain......and everyone elses.

i'm off to bed shortly, but before I find a place in the ward to get comfy for the night, anybody got anything to stop the itching?! I've run out of stuff in my medicine drawer apart from TCP but that stings like a bitch!

Detour. Derail 09-07-2008 11:20 PM

Thanks hayley *cuddles*
I wish i was beautiful and brilliant...I feel...ugly...and stupid and invisible.. :/

I wish i was invisible

Kuwairo 09-07-2008 11:29 PM

^ just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not the truth. It means you're not looking properly.
Hayley, I usually just grin and bear itching, but moisterisers can help a tiny bit.

Automatik Teknicolour 09-07-2008 11:31 PM

When he keeps telling me I can't make him happy
When he keeps telling me its pointless, I start to wonder why I even bother

Automatik Teknicolour 09-07-2008 11:39 PM

I'm getting a countdown
I can't do this
19 mins
I Can't