RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

ljmeep 05-04-2011 02:50 AM

it always helps to vent... and it helps to know i'm not alone in my situation... lol.

holding it in is what got me into SI in the first place so i try really really hard to say what's on my mind as often as i can...

speaking of which i kinda have a bit of a delima with my sis youngest god daughter who is around 12 ... she just got out of the psych hospital for a suicide whatch... took a knife to bed... prob is that many of us think it wasn't about suicide and more about protection... that she might be being molested. I wanna reach out to her... i know lots of ppl who have been in all kinds of situations and i think i could be a big help to her... but i only really talk to her on fb and i don't wanna pm her cuz her mom is likely watcing her site... not sure what to do

ˈsäləˌterē 05-04-2011 03:32 AM

Well, I'm glad I could be some kinda help.

Holdin it in has a lot to do with why I'm where I am too, but I still struggle with talking.

Wow! I can understand your dilema! Your theory makes complete sense. Does she have a cell phone with text?

Kahlia1981 05-04-2011 03:33 AM

*huggles all*

Really struggling with getting back into normal life after the 5 weeks in (a 5-star resort) hospital. Just the daily tasks like keeping appointments and making sure I get up at an appropriate time are such a struggle right now. Yesterday was really busy and it tired me out, then got coupled with an extremely crap night sleep. I could have sworn someone was trying to break-in early this morning as well which really f**ked the already bad sleep. I didn't realise that it was going to be this hard to re-merge with humanity.

On the good side we went looking for an engagement ring yesterday. :-D

Now it's after midday and all I want to do is crash back into bed!! I think I must be useless.

*leaves hugs and safe love and care packages for all, with stuffed animals on the table*

Billy! 05-04-2011 09:15 AM

*Cuddles everyone*
The shop needs to hurry up and open!

Doikers 05-04-2011 10:49 AM

*Hugs Charlie*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Kelly* YEY! For a month free!

*Hugs Megz*

*Hugs Solo*YEY! For you to make it a month as well !!

*Hugs Kahlia* When I got out of the Psych ward after 100 days precisley I found it really hard to adjust too , I think it must be common :S Here if you want to talk hun :)

Billy! 05-04-2011 11:05 AM

*Hugs Mark*
How are you?

ljmeep 05-04-2011 01:04 PM

no phone that I know of.. my sis is supposed to get her for the weekend soon now that's she's outta the hospital and I'm hoping to get a chance to talk to her then ... if I can get a moment outta ear shot...

I'm really concerned about her and I can tell by her fb pics (she's not smiling in any on her page or her mom's page) that's she's been unhappy for a while and I suspect whatever has been going on has been going on for quite some time....

it's totally possible i'm wrong... maybe she has more of a problem like ours with SI that no one knows about, but either way... I've dealt with being on the brink of suicide... it's been a long time... I've dealt with SI... my bff has dealt w/ sexual abuse and so has my aunt so there are ppl I could hook her up with to talk to if I can't help her myself... I just hope I get the chance and that she feels like she can open up and be honest with me about whatever it is she's going through.

I've been around this girl since she was a baby and I love her like she's one of my own sisters (I was a teen when she was born)... I'm just really worried bout her...

*hugs back* and thanks... feelng pretty good about how long I've gone w/out SIing ... though I have to admit... how i made it through the past 2 nights is a total mystery to me!

Louise 05-04-2011 02:14 PM

hugs everyone

misskitty112 05-04-2011 03:13 PM

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 05-04-2011 03:29 PM

*Hugs Kelly*

*Hugs Charlie*

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Felicia*

shadowedsoul 05-04-2011 03:34 PM

hugs everbody, curls up and hides.

Doikers 05-04-2011 03:50 PM

*Squishes Jill* How are you Hun?

shadowedsoul 05-04-2011 04:30 PM

squishes back. hmm not great today, keep having panic attacks. don't want to deal with next week, but i know i has too. how are you mark?

one_step_closer 05-04-2011 04:43 PM

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 05-04-2011 04:43 PM

Bit Flat hun *Hugs* Whats happening next week Jill?

Billy! 05-04-2011 05:36 PM

*Hugs everyone*

shadowedsoul 05-04-2011 06:26 PM

sorry mark forgot i wrote in here, hmm just a very stressful couple of days coming up, really wish they were over and done with. meh

Doikers 05-04-2011 07:36 PM

*Squishes Jill*

*Hugs Charlie*

ˈsäləˌterē 05-04-2011 07:46 PM

~Spots Grey goggler~ Welcome to the ward!

Doikers 05-04-2011 08:03 PM

*Hugs Solo* How are you Hun ?