RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

misskitty112 27-11-2010 04:20 PM

*hugs Mark* I'm sorry people are so nasty. I would try not to let it get to me.

I get to get my hair cut today... whoooo! I'll finally be able to style it again!

FlyingNy 27-11-2010 04:42 PM

*Hugs Felicia* I did a play about that once. Setting myself on fire. I played a self harmer, who set fire to herself. Please try and stay as safe as possible between now and when you see your people. Busy yourself, or move in here.

*Hugs Mark* Some people just have no lives and feel the need to make others' hard. Try to ignore them and not let it get to you.

Hey Kee, I'm Lia :)

*Hugs Helen* Glad you're feeling alright today :)

Seems like it's goodwill all round, I'm happy today :) I've just been out with my friend, I helped out with a stall at the Christmas fair and then we went for lunch at the pub where she works. It was nice and I feel Christmasy now :) We're going to start doing it each month.

I love this ward, none of you think I am what those IRL call me, I can be completely myself here and not turn myself into something I am not to keep everyone happy and avoid letting them in. You all know the real me but seem to like me anyway. I've never had that before.

misskitty112 27-11-2010 04:56 PM

Lia, I'm glad you feel Christmasy =) I've been listening to Christmas music. Oh, and I have a little pink Christmas tree for my room at uni. hehe.

I do plan on staying in here, and getting my hair done and stuff to busy myself until Monday.

FlyingNy 27-11-2010 05:01 PM

Yay :) Christmas. I love it. I just love the atmosphere more than anything else. It changes and makes the world just a better place to be in.

Doikers 27-11-2010 05:23 PM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Felicia*

I'm cooking "Vegetable stew with Dhal" it's pretty complicated ( for me and I needed to weigh out stuff and measure stuff , Still it's going to make enough for 4-6 people I'm going to have to freeze some , but at least I accomplished/accomplishing that today , I was SO upset about that mean remark I went out and bought booze again , I've since taken a Diaz and had a bath and feel less bad but I still think I'm going to drink tonight . But then thats IT , I really mean it I can't afford to keep drinking Health wise with all my meds and financialy . I am triggered and just want to blur it all out for the evening :S

EDIT:- Oh and I'm well aware of the dangers of mixing Benzo's and Alcohol but I took the Diaz at 3pm and won't take anymore today and won't start drinking Alcohol until 5.20pm . I always start drinking Alcohol or soft drinks at 5.20pm . I'm obsessive and weird like that . (OCD)

frenchhorn 27-11-2010 05:37 PM

*hugs all* *waves hi to kee* I'm Oliver

sorry for lack of idividual replies, everyting is going on at the moment. meeting yesterday in uni and its been decided i will take the rest of the year out, which means i need to tell my parents that and the reason, which I'm more scared about doing than when I came out to them.

plus was meant to go see the crisis team today but freaked out so much I couldn't leave my room and had a panic attack, then hidin bed and slept then they got worried so they came over to my house and woke me up, now I'm hiding in my bed again cs I'm freaked out.

nicole94 27-11-2010 05:43 PM

*hugs everyone*
lia-in answer to your post last night-i want a son/ daughter, not just a baby, i mean, obviously i think babys are so cute and i love the idea of having one, but its not just a baby i want, i want to be a parent.

FlyingNy 27-11-2010 05:55 PM

Nicole, I sometimes want a child, but other times I feel like I would never get it right. How are you today anyway?

*Hugs Oliver* Sorry you're so wound up and panicked at the moment, do you have any idea what brought this on?

MammaMia 27-11-2010 05:58 PM

Nicole - I replied to your post aswell, just incase you missed it x

nicole94 27-11-2010 05:59 PM

*hugs lia* i suppose......lol. i'm ok. but dissapointed that we still have no snow here :( had the tiniest bit last night, but it was so pathetic that what little bits did settle had melted within an hour :(

nicole94 27-11-2010 06:03 PM

*hugs helen* sorry, i missed that, thanks hun, i'm just worried about my cousin aswell, i dunno how she is :( how are you?

MammaMia 27-11-2010 06:05 PM

It's understandable you're worried about her. She needs lots of support right now. I'm okay thank you. How you doing? *cuddles*

nicole94 27-11-2010 06:13 PM

*cuddle* i wish i could be with her :( but her boyfriend is taking time off work to be with her, so she has support.
i'm fine thanks, like i said to lia, just a bit dissapointed that theres still no snow :( lol

Doikers 27-11-2010 06:14 PM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Helen*

misskitty112 27-11-2010 06:17 PM

*hugs ward*

2 more hours til I get my hair done. just 2 more.

risenfromperdition 27-11-2010 06:24 PM

bet you'll look [more :)] stunning ^.^

MammaMia 27-11-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2581935)
*cuddle* i wish i could be with her :( but her boyfriend is taking time off work to be with her, so she has support.
i'm fine thanks, like i said to lia, just a bit dissapointed that theres still no snow :( lol

*cuddles Nicole* I know you do honey. Maybe you can visit soon? Glad she's not on her own & has someone to be with her physically aswell as you etc x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2581937)
*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Helen*

*hugs Mark* How's the cooking going?

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty112 (Post 2581941)
*hugs ward*

2 more hours til I get my hair done. just 2 more.

Bet you'll look amazing *hugs* Everyone seems to be having their hair done today/yesterday. Couple of my friends, you and my mum lol. I want mine done but doesn't really need doing as I had it cut last month!!!

Doikers 27-11-2010 06:51 PM

The cooking went well it tastes nice :) Like a curry / stew , It was good to distract me chopping and stirring and tasteing
*Offers Virtual "Vegetable stew with Dahl" To all my Wardies*

SparkleKitten 27-11-2010 06:54 PM

Evening all :) Done some of my uni work today, all that I could do, its a shame it was only 20% of it. Found a couple of CD's I want and such too :) Happy day. Hope you are all well

Comely 27-11-2010 07:05 PM

Hello everyone. Feeling like I need this safe environment. :( hope all is well!!