RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 25-09-2010 01:42 PM

*Hugs Ryuu*Keep talking to us here if you find it helps , you are strong .

*Hugs Nicole* How are you today?

*Hugs Lindsay*How are you too?

nicole94 25-09-2010 01:47 PM

*hugs mark* i'm good thanks, although still cold :/ how about you?
*hugs april cause i spies you*

Doikers 25-09-2010 01:54 PM

*Hugs Nicole* I'm coping although still anxious/stressed by being at my parents . the fact that I know I shoulden't injure whilst here is at the forefront of my mind I guess . But okay , not overly freaked out just on edge , sorry if that makes no sense.

*Spots and Hugs April*

Scarletdreamer 25-09-2010 01:58 PM

Hehe yup, just trying to catch up on posts. My comp is being an asshat at the moment, really slow and stupid when it comes to scrolling down/new tabs/typing. It's infuriating!!! >:(

Anyway. Can't do individuals 'cause there have been so many posts since I last posted!! But I'm glad of that. Means the ward is back to being active again, which makes me a happy panda. :)

Jarrod's working both days this weekend, which makes me a sad panda. :( So I have no one to hang out with, because my dad is ill with a slight cold so I don't want to go over there (parents' house) in case I catch it... don't want to get sick. I am going to put it off as long as possible, ahahaha... >_< Ugh. Hate being ill. :( Anyway. So any of you want to be teleported over here? We can go to a booksale today, then tomorrow.... hmmm... not sure what we'd do then but we could figure out something!!! :) And you could even sleep on our couch so you wouldn't have to teleport back to your house/flat/dwellingplace... :P Sooo... any takers?? :P

Blah. Just lonely. Again. Still. :'(

nicole94 25-09-2010 01:58 PM

*hugs mark* that makes sense hun, and i understand how you feel with not being able to injure while there, i couldnt at my dads, i live with my mum so its kinda different, but i suppose sometimes its a good thing, it keeps you safe at least.x

Doikers 25-09-2010 02:02 PM

OOhhh April lets!!!! Booksale's let's teleport me and go :D

nicole94 25-09-2010 02:06 PM

yay i'll be telported :D eurgh all i can smell is weed and burning :/

Scarletdreamer 25-09-2010 02:39 PM

Ooooh we could have a party!!! :D 'Kay, Nicole and Mark, teleportation incoming... ;)

(I wish... :( ...that would be beyond awesome.)

nicole94 25-09-2010 02:45 PM

lol april-i know! hmm, i think i've just agreed to make out with a girl on video :/

shadowedsoul 25-09-2010 02:50 PM

Cuddles all. Today is so stressful just want to hurt. I swear this place is either going send me early grave or to drink, deff think I need one today.aaaargh!!!!!!!

SoMuchMore 25-09-2010 02:53 PM

wow its been really busy in here. No time for individuals but...

*throws confetti for kahlia and helen* congrats you two!!

My rents are coming today so i probably wont have time to post again until late tonight after most of you are sleep, but i hope that you all stay safe today. Nobody is bad or useless and i <3 all of you.

Off to get ready to go to the football game. Not as big of a deal this time, and no tailgating b/c i have no time for a nap later lol. I hope these allergies go away as i wake up b/c its no fun being sneezy all the time.

nicole94 25-09-2010 03:21 PM

*cries*

Doikers 25-09-2010 03:22 PM

Nicole , how are you smelling those things ? and whats this about a video , please make sure you are safe Nicole.*Hugs*

*Hugs Jill* Try to be careful if you are drinking today:S

*Hugs Laura* Have fun at the game and with your parents :)

Doikers 25-09-2010 03:23 PM

Oop duel post ! Whats wrong Nicole?

RYUU 25-09-2010 03:33 PM

I cant hold on anymore the devil is getting louder want to get my tools
need to cut

nicole94 25-09-2010 03:36 PM

*hugs mark* i'm smelling those things cause the cat broke the cat flap and my neighbours in her garden smoking weed and has set fire to a rug :/ (dont ask!) and the video-my friend is doing a media course at college and she asked on facebook if there are any gay or bi people that would be willing to be in herr vid, and i said yeah not thinking, then she said she was thinking she would have us all having a giant rave and making out XD
and my sister is being a bitch and upsetting me :(

misskitty112 25-09-2010 04:04 PM

*hugs everyone*

I feel like crap. I think I'm staying in bed most of all day. At least maybe I can work on my Chaucer paper.

Scarletdreamer 25-09-2010 04:43 PM

Are you sure that's wise, Nicole? :-S Seems a bit odd of a request for a media course, but then again, what do I know... :-/ And goodness, what odd neighbors... :-/ Have you ever called the cops on them? *cuddles*

Mark, how are you doing? *cuddles*

Laura, sounds like you've got a rather busy day ahead. Hope you feel better, too. *cuddles* Enjoy the time with your 'rents, if you can!! :)

Ryuu, you ARE stronger than the devil, you CAN make it through this. Keep telling yourself that. You can do it. I know you can. *hugs gently*

Felicia, sorry you're feeling so crap. :( Maybe you can relax for a bit, do some work for a bit, relax for a bit, and rinse/repeat? *gentle hugs*

*cuddles all other wardies whom I've missed!! (sorry about that...)*

So I've been to the booksale and then was a bad girl and went to the pharmacy and picked up some iced tea... haha. It tastes good but... :-/ I've definitely been eating toooo much sugar lately, and I'm betting that my nutritionist will be able to tell by all the fat that's been piled on me. Clothes aren't fitting any different though so maybe I'm wrong? dunno. Hope so!!! :-S 'Cause I definitely do NOT NEED to be any bigger than I already am, ugh ugh ugh. Sorry, mini ED rant. :-/

But the booksale was nice. :) I picked up some good books... can't wait to dig into them. Heehee. I love booksales. Mark, where WERE you?? I couldn't find the place you teleported to ANYWHERE... maybe you went to the wrong place by accident?... :P Hehehe... sorry, am just being silly. :-/ Per usual.

Still lonely. Ugh. I think I will try to relax and not think - for now - about what I'll have for lunch as I've absolutely NO IDEA!!! :-S Want it to be healthy, not too sweet, maybe a bit salty... was kind of thinking salmon but I don't know if I want to bother cooking that up all by myself. :( That's the worst part about being alone/cooking... there's no one to share the meals with. Like yesterday's pancakes. Ugh.

*hides in the warren where no one can find her* :'(

misskitty112 25-09-2010 05:16 PM

*spots April hiding* I love booksales! I'm so jealous. Of course, I'll have access to a week long booksale next week (YAY banned book week!)
I'm sure the tea won't hurt you. *hugs*

So... I'm trying to write my paper. I have the intro down lol. That's it.
Also, next Thursday, I volunteered to read a passage from a book for Banned Book Week. So... either The Awakening or A Room with A View, cause I love those two... but I can't decide.

shadowedsoul 25-09-2010 05:20 PM

Cuddles all. Wow that was a day from hell from start to finish. don't know what was going on today, but that sucked.
Mark: don't worry about me, by the time I get home I be lucky if I'm not sleeping within 2mins. Either that or just have on mouthfull and fall asleep. Lol