RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 21-03-2010 12:01 AM

Am struggling myself...

*squishes for everyone, along with calorie-free cookies and juice boxes!!*

Updated my r/v thread... :crying:

nicole94 21-03-2010 12:03 AM

*group hugs* looks like we're in for a bad night........

Kahlia1981 21-03-2010 12:11 AM

*hugs all*

April - the cyclone missed us by miles. Seems to have missed any major land areas. We've got a bit of rain this morning. I get what you mean about cyclone : art work. Me ... I'm starting to come out of depression. Oh, and the hospital is trying to kill me. And there is absolutely no paranoia in that whatsoever. Twice they have administered OD's and refused to treat the results ... is there any wonder I think they are trying to kill me...

*hugs everyone and curls up tightly in a ball to wait for the rain to stop or at least slow*

MammaMia 21-03-2010 12:19 AM

*cuddles everyone tight* Keep fighting people. Or trying to anyway :)

It'll get better..

nicole94 21-03-2010 12:21 AM

*hugs everyone* i feel............awful. thats it. i cant even think of anything to describe the way im feeling. it hurts. im so upset i'm physically hurting. i feel like someones ripped me to shreds then jumped all over the peices. i cant take this!! :'(

Scarletdreamer 21-03-2010 12:26 AM

*cuddles Nicole* I understand the feeling, sweetie, I really do. :( That's kind of how I feel at the moment... just want to curl up and die.

:crying:

MammaMia 21-03-2010 12:27 AM

Please keep fighting you two. Don't want to lose either of you :( *cuddles tight*

nicole94 21-03-2010 12:28 AM

i cant keep fighting. i cant. it hurts too much.........

MammaMia 21-03-2010 12:33 AM

I know it really hurts. But it WILL get better. The pain will end, you just got to keep going. Don't OD Nicole. *cuddles*

Ow, can my period pains please go **** off now? I had them epically bad this morning, they got better but have slowly hurt more through the day. It's horrible >.> Hopefully'll be gone when I wake tomorrow =) But for now, OWWWW :@

nicole94 21-03-2010 12:36 AM

i cant OD, i have no pills. I cant cut. not properly. i have no blades. i dunno what to do........i dont see how it can get better. people have been telling me that for 3 years, but its just getting worse.

MammaMia 21-03-2010 12:47 AM

It will get better eventually honey. But you have to go through this **** to get there. Like they say, there's no rainbow without rain. *cuddles* Glad you have nothing to harm with..

nicole94 21-03-2010 12:50 AM

i know but-3 years?? how much longer is it gonna be? and i know its good i've got nothing to harm with but well. its just making me think about doing even more stupid things :(

PrincessSparkle 21-03-2010 12:56 AM

Yeah sleep is good...I get awful grumpy when I'm tired, no fair on anyway who's around me lol!Only times I get real bitchy is when Im either starving or sleep-deprived!

PrincessSparkle is wondering how to talk to teen sister about whether or not she's still self-harming and maybe she might be better off in foster care?

:(

MammaMia 21-03-2010 01:00 AM

Nicole, there's good days, maybe you're blind to them right now as you're struggling so much. Which is understandable. I've gone through one **** thing after another (it feels like it anyway) since I was 13, maybe younger. I'm now 20 & somehow still fighting. It is really epically hard, but the good times have make you believe they will come back.

Princess, why do you think you'd be better in foster care sweetie? Talking to your sister about your self harming sounds like a good idea *cuddles*

Kahlia1981 21-03-2010 01:10 AM

Nicole - I've been going through **** for about 12 years now ... I do have some good times, but there has been an awful lot of ****. For me, a lot of the problem has been in regard to actually getting some sort of treatment that is suitable. Don't give up hope. I know, easier to say then do. *hugs*

Hels - Hang in there sweetie. *big hugs*

Princess - *hugs you*

*hugs everyone*

And once again I have to say it: It can't rain all the time ...

MammaMia 21-03-2010 01:21 AM

*cuddles Kahlia*

Am having a fight with my head. Urge to cut just randomly came on. SCREAMING. Shut up. I'll be fine. Always fine. *hides*

PrincessSparkle 21-03-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2194664)
Nicole, there's good days, maybe you're blind to them right now as you're struggling so much. Which is understandable. I've gone through one **** thing after another (it feels like it anyway) since I was 13, maybe younger. I'm now 20 & somehow still fighting. It is really epically hard, but the good times have make you believe they will come back.

Princess, why do you think you'd be better in foster care sweetie? Talking to your sister about your self harming sounds like a good idea *cuddles*

lol....not me....its my sis that (i hope) used to self-harm, she lives with me... thats why im here, doing research and talking to people!
losing my job next month and i have college,a bf, i'll have to find another job...maybe she'd be better off somewere more stable....i just dont know wat to do..

MammaMia 21-03-2010 01:45 AM

Oh I understand. I'd definitely talk to her about it. *cuddles*

PrincessSparkle 21-03-2010 01:49 AM

just awkward because im her big sister but now also have to try and be her guardian...and she never talks.ever.about anything.eg if her and her bf have had a fight she wont tell me.So I never know whats going on which doesnt help!!

MammaMia 21-03-2010 02:02 AM

It's hard I know. But best thing to do, is let her know you're there for her always xxx